Windows 10: mp3 to wmp

Discus and support mp3 to wmp in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Please post how to take songs off mp3 player and put in windows media player. Appreciate the help! 50944 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by irene7453, May 20, 2016.

1. irene7453 Win User

mp3 to wmp

Please post how to take songs off mp3 player and put in windows media player. Appreciate the help!

:)

irene7453, May 20, 2016

2. Transferring from itunes to wmp in Windows 10

WMP cannot play the normal iTunes media file format .m4a or .m4p (Protected)

if the files are .mp3 then WMP will play them

Locutus deBorg, May 20, 2016
  3. garym123 Win User
    Albums not appearing in album list yet songs are listed?

How music is displayed and organized on the phone is determined by the mp3 tags/metadata that is embeded in each music file.

A commercial CD ripped by WMP should have the correct tag information if WMP is allowed to obtain the information from the interned and update the music files as necessary. This is the default setting in WMP.

An mp3 tag edditing program can show how each song is tagged.

garym123, May 20, 2016
  4. Edwin New Member

mp3 to wmp

Hi @irene7453, welcome to tenforums.com! *Smile

Plug your player into the PC via USB, making sure it installs necessary drivers, then simply copy and paste them over to your 'Music' folder.

(Installing a Windows Phone as an example):

mp3 to wmp [​IMG]

mp3 to wmp [​IMG]

Edwin, May 20, 2016
Thema:

mp3 to wmp

1. mp3 to wmp - Similar Threads - mp3 wmp

2. MP3 playing on WMP but encounters an error in other places?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MP3 playing on WMP but encounters an error in other places?: I have audio files, mostly under 30 seconds in length and under 1500 kb in their compressed form. They play fine on WMP player, but when attempting to upload to google drive or a transcription service, I get an error saying the file is empty or corrupted. Any ideas on why...
  3. MP3 playing on WMP but encounters an error in other places?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MP3 playing on WMP but encounters an error in other places?: I have audio files, mostly under 30 seconds in length and under 1500 kb in their compressed form. They play fine on WMP player, but when attempting to upload to google drive or a transcription service, I get an error saying the file is empty or corrupted. Any ideas on why...
  4. MP3 playing on WMP but encounters an error in other places?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. downloaded mp3 not showing file length. WMP is not showing the file length on downloaded mp3s?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    downloaded mp3 not showing file length. WMP is not showing the file length on downloaded mp3s?: I downloaded mp3s to my desktop so I could put them on my usb drive to listen to in my car. Some of the songs are missing file length so I deleted them and downloaded them again and checked the down load length was there. but when i opened them on my pc the length was missing...
  6. downloaded mp3 not showing file length. WMP is not showing the file length on downloaded mp3s?

downloaded mp3 not showing file length. WMP is not showing the file length on downloaded mp3s?: I downloaded mp3s to my desktop so I could put them on my usb drive to listen to in my car. Some of the songs are missing file length so I deleted them and downloaded them again and checked the down load length was there. but when i opened them on my pc the length was missing...
  7. mp3 files keep stalling when being played WMP, Groove Music, VCL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    mp3 files keep stalling when being played WMP, Groove Music, VCL: Some background information:I run windows 10 Pro 64-bit on a Dell laptop that is well maintained.The mp3 files stalls at random places for a few seconds and than continues playing. This often happens but all the time a couple of times in music files so about 3 to 5 minutes...
  8. MP3 music syncing with WMP

MP3 music syncing with WMP: Hi: I am trying to transfer a playlist of MP3s music to a thumb drive for playback in my Honda 2013 sound system via an USB receptacle jack. With the Play tab selected in WMP, I selected all songs and dragged to the Playlist righthand panel. Then selected the Sync tab....
  9. How to force WMP to always apply/display changes to mp3 tag info?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to force WMP to always apply/display changes to mp3 tag info?: Does anyone know why Windows Media Player 12 is so stubborn when it comes to updating MP3 tag information, particularly the ratings field? I have my WMP Library options set as shown in the attached file, yet have mp3 files with ratings set months ago from within WMP that...
  10. How to force WMP to always apply/display changes to mp3 tag info?

How to force WMP to always apply/display changes to mp3 tag info?: Does anyone know why Windows Media Player 12 is so stubborn when it comes to updating MP3 tag information, particularly the ratings field? I have my WMP Library options set as shown in the attached file, yet have mp3 files with ratings set months ago from within WMP that...