Windows 10: Mp4 video unable to play

Discus and support Mp4 video unable to play in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, everyone. I got a video mp4 unable to play or cannot render this file when i am play with windows media player. I have tried to repair the video... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ahlun82, Nov 5, 2017.

1. ahlun82 Win User

Mp4 video unable to play

Hi, everyone.
    I got a video mp4 unable to play or cannot render this file when i am play with windows media player.
    I have tried to repair the video with Stella Phoenix video repair. But its same.

Mp4 video unable to play [​IMG]

This video still have the file size, but it just unable to play.

Thanks and regards
    Clarence Lim

:)

ahlun82, Nov 5, 2017

2. Any software for my nokia x6?

Mate X6 do plays .mp4 videos if u are unable to play them u can download

" Total Video Conveter " application and convert ur video files to desired output formats which u wished to...mp4 in this case..!! Good Luck :smileywink:

anantmudgal, Nov 5, 2017
  3. nokia n8 mp4!!!

It will play .mp4 files from "Videos" although at the end of the day .mp4 is just a container and perhaps you are experiencing difficulties with an older file.

aspergerguy, Nov 5, 2017
  4. Mp4 video unable to play

TairikuOkami, Nov 5, 2017
  5. cereberus Win User
    If VLC or PLex do not play it, then it is probably either corrupt or uses very unusual codecs.

cereberus, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Mp4 video unable to play

1. Mp4 video unable to play - Similar Threads - Mp4 video unable

2. PC stopped playing mp4 videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC stopped playing mp4 videos: I have windows10 pro up to date,I have reolink security cameras, linked to NVR, Recently the computer stopped playing survelance videos pushed via emails to my email.They play fine on my Iphone13 but not on the pc.What is the problem and how do I fix it....
  3. PC stopped playing mp4 videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC stopped playing mp4 videos: I have windows10 pro up to date,I have reolink security cameras, linked to NVR, Recently the computer stopped playing survelance videos pushed via emails to my email.They play fine on my Iphone13 but not on the pc.What is the problem and how do I fix it....
  4. Issue AGAIN , playing MP4 Videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue AGAIN , playing MP4 Videos: Here is a link to my original topic , which for some reason is locked .... I did not lock it , so not sure why it was locked ......
  5. Cannot play MP4 Videos .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot play MP4 Videos .: Ok so when i open an MP4 vid it says "the volume for a file has been externally altered so that the opened file is no longer valid" It was a video file from bandicam Screen Recorder App I tried rerinstalling the app removing folders still i cant play anything !...
  6. Cannot play MP4 Videos .

Cannot play MP4 Videos .: Ok so when i open an MP4 vid it says "the volume for a file has been externally altered so that the opened file is no longer valid" It was a video file from bandicam Screen Recorder App I tried rerinstalling the app removing folders still i cant play anything !...
  7. Unable to play 10-bit MP4 video files

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to play 10-bit MP4 video files: I recorded video with a Canon R6 in 10-bit C-Log for the first time. Prior to this, I always recorded in 8-bit without a problem. Windows 10 does not recognize the files and I am unable to properly import them to my editing app DaVinci Resolve 16. Explorer does not display...
  8. Unable to Play MP4 Files

Unable to Play MP4 Files: So I have had a very odd situation develop. I am unable to play mp4 files or any video content using the native Movies & TV UWP app. When I attempt to play, I get an error Can't play Choose something else to play. This item is in a format we don't support. 0xc00d36b4...
  9. MP4 video not playing in Windows 10

MP4 video not playing in Windows 10: MP4 video not playing in Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mp4-video-not-playing-in-windows-10/0670a6ab-2af4-4ec5-a7bf-a34bc96d50ee
  10. Unable to play MP4 file....?

Unable to play MP4 file....?: Hi For some reason I'm unable to play a downloaded MP4 video file with Win Media Player or VLC saying cannot render or wrong codec which I've not come across before. Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not...