Windows 10: mpp file project

Discus and support mpp file project in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have one of ms project 2003 files that was damaged by virus or malware, after this, it started to show: An unexpected problem occurred while opening... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by thibles17, Oct 24, 2016.

1. thibles17 Win User

mpp file project

I have one of ms project 2003 files that was damaged by virus or malware, after this, it started to show: An unexpected problem occurred while opening the file. I opened it in another version of MS Project 2013, but the same error appeared.

:)

thibles17, Oct 24, 2016
  2. pnpmech Win User

microsoft project (mpp) file viewer / editor for nokia E63

is there any mobile software available for project planning or microsoft project (mpp) file viewer / editor for nokia E63?

pnpmech, Oct 24, 2016
  3. pnpmech Win User
    microsoft project (mpp) file viewer / editor for nokia E63

or any online facility to view/edit on mobile?

pnpmech, Oct 24, 2016
  4. Berton Win User

mpp file project

If the same error appears when using different versions of a program or on different computers it's pretty much assured the message is correct and nothing can be done about it except to recreate the file or if from a different source get a new copy. Always run an anti-virus and anti-malware scan of files from other places.

Berton, Oct 25, 2016
  5. eachich64 Win User
    You can use manual methods from Microsoft Forums, guides from Internet or third party software...

But more simple way is Project online repair service, because only what you need to visit it
    https://onlinefile.repair/en/project.html - upload file, wait, and see the results...

eachich64, Oct 30, 2016
  6. thibles17 Win User
    Dude, you saved me, now my .mpp file is valid!

thibles17, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

mpp file project

1. mpp file project - Similar Threads - mpp file project

2. Is my laptop MPP compatible?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is my laptop MPP compatible?: My HP laptop's product name is HP Laptop 15-dy2xxx and I cannot find much about it anywhere.. is it MPP compatible? Its not a notebook or a 2-in-1 foldable laptop, its just a touchscreen laptop. In my settings it does mention pen and Windows Ink which leads me to be;ieve it...
  3. Is my laptop MPP compatible?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is my laptop MPP compatible?: My HP laptop's product name is HP Laptop 15-dy2xxx and I cannot find much about it anywhere.. is it MPP compatible? Its not a notebook or a 2-in-1 foldable laptop, its just a touchscreen laptop. In my settings it does mention pen and Windows Ink which leads me to be;ieve it...
  4. MPP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MPP: I recently bought a Bamboo Ink 2019 and have an Asus laptop that is currently installed with Windows 10. I've researched and my laptop has MPP and 'touch support and 10 touch points'. I've tried using my pen and restarting my laptop but it's not working. I've tried it on...
  5. MPP

MPP: I recently bought a Bamboo Ink 2019 and have an Asus laptop that is currently installed with Windows 10. I've researched and my laptop has MPP and 'touch support and 10 touch points'. I've tried using my pen and restarting my laptop but it's not working. I've tried it on...
  6. Video Project Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Video Project Files: I really like the video editor that comes with the built in photos app on windows 10. I've made quite a lot of stuff with it but I've realized it keeps a copy of every file I use for projects Videos and pictures. I keeps them in a folder called Video Projects under pictures...
  7. Video Project Files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Project Files: I really like the video editor that comes with the built in photos app on windows 10. I've made quite a lot of stuff with it but I've realized it keeps a copy of every file I use for projects Videos and pictures. I keeps them in a folder called Video Projects under pictures...
  8. Video Project Files

9. Missing protocol for MS-PROJECT - can't open .mpp files from IE11

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing protocol for MS-PROJECT - can't open .mpp files from IE11: Hi, When I try to open an mpp file from Internet Explorer 11 I get the following message: "You'll need a new app to open this ms-project link... look for an app in the ms store..." I have MS Project 2007 installed on my Windows 10 Pro laptop. According to...
  10. transferring paint 3d project files

transferring paint 3d project files: How do I transfer paint 3d project files to another computer runnig paint 3d? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-paint-3d-project-files/9035ee8e-1214-4d18-a2be-58911f118587