Windows 10: mremoteng consuming high cpu

Discus and support mremoteng consuming high cpu in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have been using mremoteng from 2 years but recently the system getting hanged frequently whenever I open mremoteng. I noticed that mremoteng is using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by PSumit, Sep 1, 2018.

1. PSumit Win User

mremoteng consuming high cpu

I have been using mremoteng from 2 years but recently the system getting hanged frequently whenever I open mremoteng. I noticed that mremoteng is using high cpu. How to fix this issue ? or is there any other similar software available which is free?

:)

PSumit, Sep 1, 2018
  2. Pavan_N Win User

System and compressed memory background process persistently consuming high CPU resources

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

1. Did you make any changes to your computer prior to this issue?

2. Which anti-virus program is installed on the PC?

High CPU usage occurs for various reasons, for example: virus/malware infections, out-of-date drivers, anti-virus programs or other third-party programs, etc;

Method 1: Windows has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with system. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your System
    Maintenance.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the System Maintenance troubleshooter

Method 2: Check if the issue resolves in
    Safe Mode.

Refer this article to boot to safe mode:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/change-startup-settings-in-windows-10#v1h=tab01

Steps to reduce the CPU usage.

1-Press "Ctrl," "Shift," and "Esc" on your keyboard. This brings up the task manager without any intermediary screen.

2-Click the "Processes" button on the task manager.

3-Click the "CPU" column header until the arrow next to the label points down.

4-Right-click a program you recognize that uses a high percentage of the CPU and click "End Process." Click "End Process" to reconfirm. This eases up on the CPU's load. Use this step if you're not using a process or if the process has stopped responding. Do
    not use this procedure for windows processes.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Thanks.

Pavan_N, Sep 1, 2018
  3. High CPU Usage in Windows 10 Version 1703

Hi,

There are programs that cause high CPU usage by creating multiple processes which consume resources on your computer. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we'll be needing additional information:

• Are you using a third-party software or program such as antivirus?
    • Are there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Gerard Qui, Sep 1, 2018
  4. Rick.T Win User

Windows 10 Display Blinking with High CPU

After upgrade to Windows 10, experiencing flashing display and high CPU.

• At initial logon screen everything is normal - wall paper and logon screen display with no blinking
    • After logon, fan starts as CPU usage spikes, cursor is accompanied by the spinning blue circle
    • touchscreen does not respond to swipe to access Recovery/Safe mode for reboot
    • able to get to Task Manager and Perfmon to see high CPU usage and explorer.exe is suspended
    looking for suggestions on how to either fix or roll back to Windows 8.1

Rick.T, Sep 1, 2018
Thema:

1. mremoteng consuming high cpu - Similar Threads - mremoteng consuming high

2. Windows Server 2022 issue consuming high CPU level

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Server 2022 issue consuming high CPU level: I just installed Windows Server 2022 Data Center Edition However, after the installation is complete, product activation and additional installation of some other applications such as: Exchange, SQL Server, Office etc., I discovered that my system is having problems CPU...
  3. Windows Server 2022 issue consuming high CPU level

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Server 2022 issue consuming high CPU level: I just installed Windows Server 2022 Data Center Edition However, after the installation is complete, product activation and additional installation of some other applications such as: Exchange, SQL Server, Office etc., I discovered that my system is having problems CPU...
  4. High Data Consume

in Windows 10 Customization
    High Data Consume: Window High Data Consume https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/high-data-consume/a5b557a9-495e-4be7-a7fa-0106a1d841dc
  5. "Windows Audio Endpoint Creator" consumes high CPU.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "Windows Audio Endpoint Creator" consumes high CPU.: Hello, Computer Information: OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro OS Version: 10.0.18363 N / A Build 18363 Version 1909 Processor: Intel R Core TM i5-4590 CPU @ 3.30GHz 3.30GHz Ram: 8GB System Type: 64 Bit "Windows Audio...
  6. Microsoft Click to Run Service has started consuming high CPU

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Click to Run Service has started consuming high CPU: About a week ago, the click to run service started using 45% CPU even when zero office apps were running. The cooling fans on my laptop went into overdrive. Is this a result of a recent update? It seems to have been a problem 2 or 3 years ago. If I disable C-t-R will my...
  7. cmimageworker.exe consuming high CPU blocking

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    cmimageworker.exe consuming high CPU blocking: Has anyone else experience an issue with high cpu blocking by cmimageworker.exe. This file does not report a publisher so it does not appear to be a core Microsoft file...but it appears to function within Microsoft "container" framework. Would someone be able to clarify if...
  8. Makecab.exe running at startup & consuming high CPU

in Windows 10 News
    Makecab.exe running at startup & consuming high CPU: [ATTACH] At times the makecab.exe process causes high CPU usage in a system and slows it down. Users have reported that the Process Monitor shows multiple instances of the makecab.exe process. So, what is the makecab.exe process that is running on [...] This post Makecab.exe...
  9. mremoteng consuming high cpu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mremoteng consuming high cpu: I have been using mremoteng from 2 years but recently the system getting hanged frequently whenever I open mremoteng. I noticed that mremoteng is using high cpu. How to fix this issue ? or is there any other similar software available which is free? 117075
  10. System Interrupts consuming high CPU since upgrade to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    System Interrupts consuming high CPU since upgrade to Windows 10: Hi everyone. New guy here. Since upgrading to W10 from W7 SP1, I constantly have 'System interrupts' consuming half of my Process CPU% on taskmgr. It is also consistently in the upper 30s in Details percent. I have scoured the internet for solutions of which I tried...