Windows 10: MS Apps OK to Uninstall?

Discus and support MS Apps OK to Uninstall? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Are there any (pre-installed) Microsoft Store apps that I should keep (i.e. might be *dangerous" if removed)? I realized some have the Uninstall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by pseudoware, Dec 26, 2017.

1. MS Apps OK to Uninstall?

Are there any (pre-installed) Microsoft Store apps that I should keep (i.e. might be *dangerous" if removed)?

I realized some have the Uninstall button disabled in Settings - > Apps/Features. I guess I'll leave those. Of the rest, I don't really see anything that I think I'll be using. Thanks.

:)

pseudoware, Dec 26, 2017
  2. Tireman9 Win User

In Win 10 How to install app to different drive

OK so when will MS give us the ability to control where Apps are installed?

Tireman9, Dec 26, 2017
  3. Fccccc Win User
    Windows Phone 8 - "Can't Edit Workbook" Excel Spreadsheet

Ok, it's 02/2016 now and the problem still exists. On Android office is working fine. Embarrassing that MS Apps work better on Android than on WP. Semms that MS gave up on its mobile OS. I will switch back to Android, too. Fed up with non working apps,
    even by MS.

Fccccc, Dec 26, 2017
  4. MS Apps OK to Uninstall?

If they don't give you an Uninstall option, keep those. Otherwise, uninstall as you please.

Masterchiefxx17, Dec 26, 2017
  5. pseudoware, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

MS Apps OK to Uninstall?

1. MS Apps OK to Uninstall? - Similar Threads - Apps Uninstall

2. Updated my laptop and it somehow uninstalled all my system apps or something

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updated my laptop and it somehow uninstalled all my system apps or something: I have a 80070003 error code but it’s effecting how my laptop totally operates. It won’t let me open my photos app, it won’t allow me to print things because it says it doesn’t have the app associated and when it starts up it says I need to download .NET Desktop Runtime...
  3. Updated my laptop and it somehow uninstalled all my system apps or something

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Updated my laptop and it somehow uninstalled all my system apps or something: I have a 80070003 error code but it’s effecting how my laptop totally operates. It won’t let me open my photos app, it won’t allow me to print things because it says it doesn’t have the app associated and when it starts up it says I need to download .NET Desktop Runtime...
  4. Windows 11 apps not launching and can't access safe mode to uninstall/reinstall video...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 apps not launching and can't access safe mode to uninstall/reinstall video...: Recently windows 11 has been rebooting with a DWM failure message.I uninstalled the old AMD Ryzen video driver rebooted and then installed the latest ATI minimal driver from their website.The computer reboots "fine" now but nothing will run. I can't get into the control panel...
  5. Windows 11 apps not launching and can't access safe mode to uninstall/reinstall video...

Windows 11 apps not launching and can't access safe mode to uninstall/reinstall video...: Recently windows 11 has been rebooting with a DWM failure message.I uninstalled the old AMD Ryzen video driver rebooted and then installed the latest ATI minimal driver from their website.The computer reboots "fine" now but nothing will run. I can't get into the control panel...
  6. How to uninstall Windows Backup App in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to uninstall Windows Backup App in Windows 11: [ATTACH]If you want to uninstall the Windows Backup app in Windows 11, you can use Windows PowerShell or Terminal to delete it. Here is the command and everything you need to know about the advantages and disadvantages of removing the Windows Backup app. How to uninstall...
  7. Uninstall AnyDesk App

in Windows 10 Customization
    Uninstall AnyDesk App: Although I am careful when online, I was victim of a very sophisticated SCAM involving my sign-in on a financial website. An Alert popped up on the financial website claiming my account may have been compromised, and directing me to call the company on an 855 area code #....
  8. yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...: everything is stuck on pending https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yesterday-my-xbox-app-on-pc-wasnt-working-so-i/4fa790cc-3195-44eb-9536-9f31bddc21ac
  9. yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...

yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...: everything is stuck on pending https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yesterday-my-xbox-app-on-pc-wasnt-working-so-i/4fa790cc-3195-44eb-9536-9f31bddc21ac
  10. yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging