Windows 10: MS Business Contact Manager 2010

Discus and support MS Business Contact Manager 2010 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Not sure where to post this, cannot find a current Office forum. BCM crashes when used with Outlook 2010 after migrating to Windows 10. Have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mike8, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Mike8 Win User

MS Business Contact Manager 2010

Not sure where to post this, cannot find a current Office forum. BCM crashes when used with Outlook 2010 after migrating to Windows 10. Have uninstalled and attempted to reinstall, tried from the original disk and also the M$ download (x86). It installs SQL SVR 2008 MSSMLBIZ part OK, but then refuses to continue to put in the BCM files. Tried disabling AV etc but cannot get it to install. Any help or redirect appreciated. Mike

:)

Mike8, Mar 29, 2016
  2. golfman32 Win User

Business Contact Manager 2010 sync with windows mobile

I have just installed MS Outlook 2010 with Business Contact Manager 2010.

I have a Samsung Omnia II running Windows Mobile 6.5.

My desktop is a Windows 7 with Windows Mobile Device Center.

In checking the sync options, I do not see any options for syncing Business Contact Manager.

Questions

Will Business Contact Manager 2010 sync to Windows Mobile?

If yes, is there any special instructions?

Assistance would be appreciated?

golfman32, Mar 29, 2016
  3. Business Contact Manager 2010 sync with windows mobile

WMDC not support any extension for Outlook like BCM or CRM Outlook Client.

My Dynamics CRM Blog: kgorczewski - Bovoweb

kgorczewski, Mar 29, 2016
Thema:

MS Business Contact Manager 2010

1. MS Business Contact Manager 2010 - Similar Threads - Business Contact Manager

2. contact ms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    contact ms: HiWhen i try to contact MICROSOFT, I receive a message you are not the owner of this case?Thank youTIMMY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contact-ms/8dfeff2c-2ba7-4166-9005-d9214f45d39a
  3. contact ms

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    contact ms: HiWhen i try to contact MICROSOFT, I receive a message you are not the owner of this case?Thank youTIMMY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contact-ms/8dfeff2c-2ba7-4166-9005-d9214f45d39a
  4. MS Office 2010

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    MS Office 2010: Hard drive is dying on my other laptop is dying. Trying to get office 2010 off it. Got my product key, but unsure if it will let me use it again. Can't find the exe file for it. I have my product key. But unsure if it will work on my laptop Im using now. I downloaded the file...
  5. MS Office 2010

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Office 2010: Hard drive is dying on my other laptop is dying. Trying to get office 2010 off it. Got my product key, but unsure if it will let me use it again. Can't find the exe file for it. I have my product key. But unsure if it will work on my laptop Im using now. I downloaded the file...
  6. MS Office 2010

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. MS Office 2010

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS Office 2010: New laptop with W10s installed; attempted install MS Office 2010, but even though it installed and can be found in programs and features, I cannot find it anywhere else let alone work from it? In other words, it's apparently on my new laptop, but hidden or?...
  8. Personal contacts and business contact

in Windows 10 Customization
    Personal contacts and business contact: I have contacts in outlook some are personal and some are business. Is there away to separate them in outlook 365? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/personal-contacts-and-business-contact/11d0e8fb-71f8-4b22-afbb-6152d26bf175
  9. Office Home and Business 2010

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Office Home and Business 2010: I purchased this product from Ebay. When I'm in Word and need to use the taskbar I keep getting an error message that says I need to purchase. I entered the product key code and it still won't give me access. What do I need to do to fix this problem? Thanks...
  10. MS Office 2010 not showing contacts in Address Book

in Microsoft Office and 365
    MS Office 2010 not showing contacts in Address Book: Had to reinstall W10 and, subsequently Office 2010. All my data and backups are in a separate partition so none of that was lost. Imported a backup of my 'Contacts' and they show OK in the 'Contacts' folder. However, they no longer appear in the Address Book. Any ideas...