Windows 10: MS Buys AI Messaging Company As It Seeks Conversation as a Platform

Discus and support MS Buys AI Messaging Company As It Seeks Conversation as a Platform in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft Buys AI Messaging Company As It Seeks Conversation as a Platform Microsoft purchased LinkedIn last week in a surprise deal, but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, Jun 19, 2016.

1. MS Buys AI Messaging Company As It Seeks Conversation as a Platform

Microsoft Buys AI Messaging Company As It Seeks Conversation as a Platform

Read more: http://news.softpedia.com/news/micro...m-505434.shtml

:)

Cluster Head, Jun 19, 2016

2. Nokia Messaging - Is this as good as it gets?

john_k,

We are aware of a Nokia Messaging issue that's currently impacting Gmail and Google Apps email accounts. The problem is that sometimes email synchronizes to the device after a significant delay. Email synchronization will eventually resume automatically,
    but there's currently no workaround available at this time. We are actively investigating this issue, and we are trying to resolve the problem as quickly as possible. We apologize for any inconveniences this issue may cause.

Thank you,

Jeremiah Nielsen

Nokia Messaging

jeremiahn---01, Jun 19, 2016
  3. box30 Win User
    Nokia Messaging - Is this as good as it gets?

Well these days that is normal .. at least on my E71. Half a year ago it was reliable. Right now i am happy if i get a backend-sync (read NM that is fetching my Google Apps account) about twice a day.

So -> communication between phone and Nokia is 'ok' , but communication between Nokia and e-mailprovider (Google) is seriously unreliable and a showstopper at this moment.

To illustrate : i am carrying an iPod Touch with my E71 just not to miss business mails.

Sounds pretty bad don't you think MS Buys AI Messaging Company As It Seeks Conversation as a Platform ;)

box30, Jun 19, 2016
Thema:

MS Buys AI Messaging Company As It Seeks Conversation as a Platform

1. MS Buys AI Messaging Company As It Seeks Conversation as a Platform - Similar Threads - Buys Messaging Company

2. JSON to MS Word conversion

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    JSON to MS Word conversion: Hi,I use AWS's speech to text for my college class lectures. The output is a *.json file separated in 2 parts:1. The transcribed, punctuated lecture which may have 1-5 speakersNote: this is typically a 5-10k word, unformatted string of sentances. Everything is in the right...
  3. JSON to MS Word conversion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    JSON to MS Word conversion: Hi,I use AWS's speech to text for my college class lectures. The output is a *.json file separated in 2 parts:1. The transcribed, punctuated lecture which may have 1-5 speakersNote: this is typically a 5-10k word, unformatted string of sentances. Everything is in the right...
  4. JSON to MS Word conversion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Stop buying companies

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop buying companies: You think this is funny? no, STOP IT NOW!!!!!!! just stop it, it dosent matter, ill buy you eventually anyways, J U S T S T O P A L R E A D Y https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-buying-companies/5e387c6e-f453-443e-b1ed-ec1393acb8bd
  6. Stop buying companies

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop buying companies: You think this is funny? no, STOP IT NOW!!!!!!! just stop it, it dosent matter, ill buy you eventually anyways, J U S T S T O P A L R E A D Y https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-buying-companies/5e387c6e-f453-443e-b1ed-ec1393acb8bd
  7. Conversational AI in Outlook with Cortana for iOS

in Windows 10 News
    Conversational AI in Outlook with Cortana for iOS: You carry your mobile device with you to every room of your house, to friends’ places, on walks and to and from the office or at home. Your mobile device has truly become your daily companion, at your fingertips to help you stay connected to people and things that...
  8. You can now easily find messages in conversation on Skype for Windows and other platforms

in Windows 10 News
    You can now easily find messages in conversation on Skype for Windows and other platforms: Microsoft has been trying to make Skype a more widely-used messaging service on the desktop and mobile. In a blog post, Microsoft revealed how it’s simplifying the messaging experience on mobile devices and in another blog post, the software maker has announced a new handy...
  9. Is it possible to ungroup message "conversations" ?

in Browsers and Email
    Is it possible to ungroup message "conversations" ?: I love the mail app, but I HATE the way it groups emails into conversations. I'd much rather have it list each message individually. Is that a possibility in Windows 10 Mail? 10814
  10. AI Platform for Windows Developers

in Windows 10 News
    AI Platform for Windows Developers: At Microsoft, we’re making huge investments in AI and Machine Learning across the company. AI capabilities in Office 365 help subscribers with productivity at work, intelligent features in the Photos app for Windows 10 make it easier for people to create videos and search...