Windows 10: MS Edge doesn't load internet explorer when you click on open with internet explorer? after...

Discus and support MS Edge doesn't load internet explorer when you click on open with internet explorer? after... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; MS Edge doesn't load internet explorer when you click on open with internet explorer? after update, worked before update?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Crabbyoldgent, Aug 6, 2018.

1. MS Edge doesn't load internet explorer when you click on open with internet explorer? after...

MS Edge doesn't load internet explorer when you click on open with internet explorer? after update, worked before update?

:)

Crabbyoldgent, Aug 6, 2018
  2. mixa Win User

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

MS Edge doesn't load internet explorer when you click on open with internet explorer? after... wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

mixa, Aug 6, 2018
  3. Homeless Win User
    Internet Explorer 9 won't run

That's the exact problem i'm having. I did the first two and nothing happens, but when I try and do the troubleshooting step I don't have the internet explorer performance troubleshooter. Oddly both my x64 systems don't have it but my x86 one does.

Homeless, Aug 6, 2018
  4. MS Edge doesn't load internet explorer when you click on open with internet explorer? after...

internet explorer doesn´t load any page

Hello,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with IE issue. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to try the methods below and check if this helps.

Method 1:

• Close all Internet Explorer windows
    • Click Start-> Control Panel->Network and Internet->
      Internet Options
    • Click the Advanced tab
    • Check the Use software rendering instead of GPU rendering checkbox
    • Click Apply and then click OK
    • Restart Internet Explorer
    Method 2: I suggest you to delete the browsing history and cookies and check if this helps.

Refer, View and delete your browsing history in Internet Explorer

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...nternet-explorer-view-delete-browsing-history

Delete and manage cookies

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies

If the issue still persists, try the below steps.

Method 3: Create a new user account and check if the same issue occurs.

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select
      Family and other users
    • Select add someone else on this PC.
    • Enter a user name and hit next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Kindly let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Aug 6, 2018
Thema:

MS Edge doesn't load internet explorer when you click on open with internet explorer? after...

1. MS Edge doesn't load internet explorer when you click on open with internet explorer? after... - Similar Threads - Edge doesn't load

2. Internet Explorer not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Explorer not opening: I want to use internet explorer because some of my legacy websites works only in internet explorer. But whenever i open internet explorer it goes directly to Microsoft edge. How to stop edge being opened....
  3. Internet Explorer not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet Explorer not opening: I want to use internet explorer because some of my legacy websites works only in internet explorer. But whenever i open internet explorer it goes directly to Microsoft edge. How to stop edge being opened....
  4. Internet Explorer not opening

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Internet explorer not loading

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet explorer not loading: Had an issue with Firefox not loading. I kept getting an error saying that Firefox was already running and I needed to close the other Firefox. I killed the program with task manager and still had that issue. I uninstalled Firefox and was going to download it again with IE...
  6. Internet Explorer, Edge and Favourites.

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer, Edge and Favourites.: I use IE and Edge mainly because some sites do not seem to work well in IE now. I like IE and have a hundred or more favourites saved in folders. I recently imported these to Edge but I have a small problem. If I save a new favourite to IE I then have to repeat the process in...
  7. Internet explorer will not open

in Browsers and Email
    Internet explorer will not open: I have suddenly found that IE will not open. When you click on it to open you get the working circle for a few seconds and then nothing. I have tried using a different user account on the same PC, I have run SFC /scannow which reports no errors, I have also checked in...
  8. Open with Internet Explorer

in Browsers and Email
    Open with Internet Explorer: I have 1 desktop and 2 All In Ones which I am trying to configure to W10. I just changed the desktop to IE using the switch under the three dots where it says open with IE. I tried to do the same with this AIO and that switch doesn't work. I attempted to reset the default...
  9. Internet Explorer opening when not wanted

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer opening when not wanted: HI I'm having problems with internet explorer opening when I wake my computer from sleep. It opens with some Bing items usually on travel and things like that. I don't use IE I use chrome and it opening when it's not wanted it driving me crazy. Can somebody tell me how to...
  10. Open Website in Microsoft Edge with Internet Explorer

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Open Website in Microsoft Edge with Internet Explorer: How to: Open Website in Microsoft Edge with Internet Explorer How to Open Website in Microsoft Edge with Internet Explorer Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be faster, safer, and...