Windows 10: MS Edge preview for iOS

Discus and support MS Edge preview for iOS in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Today on msft I saw an article about testing MS Edge on iOS. I joined and got an email, the email required me to install a program called TestFlight.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Hewjr100, Oct 5, 2017.

1. Hewjr100 Win User

MS Edge preview for iOS

Today on msft I saw an article about testing MS Edge on iOS. I joined and got an email, the email required me to install a program called TestFlight. The problem is that it is asking for me to redeem an invitation code. Anyone familiar with this.

Henry

:)

Hewjr100, Oct 5, 2017

2. Microsoft Edge on Play Store

As per
    https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/201...

Microsoft Edge for Android is available in the United States (English), Australia (English) Canada (English and French), China (Simplified-Chinese), France (French), India (English) and the UK (English). We look forward to bringing MS Edge for iOS and Android
    to additional markets and languages over time!

The best way is to use APK mirror to download and install:

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/microsoft-corpora...

(Apkmirror is a trusted site and almost all my APKs get downloaded from there)

Sumit Dhiman2, Oct 5, 2017
  3. Internet Explorer does not print the complete text, when printing two column table html

MS Edge preview for iOS [​IMG]

Yes, I see the problem. The Shrink-To-Fit Print Preview works fine with Firefox. But not with ms-Edge.

@IECUSTOMIZER. Do you think it's an ms-Edge bug?

A. Youser‌‌, Oct 5, 2017
  4. Kari Win User

MS Edge preview for iOS

Have you signed up to Windows Insider program? At the moment the Edge in iOS is limited to Windows Insiders who have a recent Insider build installed on PC:

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) date[/quote]

Kari, Oct 5, 2017
  5. Hewjr100 Win User
    Yes I am, got the email, but it links to TestFight app. Downloaded app and when I opened it it asked me to redeem code, never got the code. Running build 16299.15.

The email states that "Microsoft Corporation has invited you to test Microsoft Edge Preview".

Henry

Hewjr100, Oct 5, 2017
  6. Hewjr100 Win User
    Last night I must have had dummy flakes, instead of corn flakes. The code was at the very bottom of email.

Henry

Hewjr100, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

MS Edge preview for iOS

1. MS Edge preview for iOS - Similar Threads - Edge preview iOS

2. Preview handler defaults to MS Edge despite Edge not being default PDF viewer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Preview handler defaults to MS Edge despite Edge not being default PDF viewer: I have an issue where the default PDF preview handler that drives the Preview pane in MS explorer as well as in MS outlook, defaults to an MS Edge base preview handler. The only way I know of setting it back is by triggering the set to default .pdf reader within my default...
  3. Preview handler defaults to MS Edge despite Edge not being default PDF viewer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Preview handler defaults to MS Edge despite Edge not being default PDF viewer: I have an issue where the default PDF preview handler that drives the Preview pane in MS explorer as well as in MS outlook, defaults to an MS Edge base preview handler. The only way I know of setting it back is by triggering the set to default .pdf reader within my default...
  4. Preview handler defaults to MS Edge despite Edge not being default PDF viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. MS Edge

MS Edge: Why does MS Edge keep asking me to enter passwords. This browser seems incapable of maintaining access to passwords and cookie settings. They disappear about once per day I'm now going back to using Chrome as I'm fed up with this feature of Edge!!!...
  6. MS EDGE

MS EDGE: is there anything i can do in short of deleting this disaster to make it work correctly.it the worst browser ive ever used. used the old edge it was ok.this is absolutely horrible..thxs...
  7. MS Edge

MS Edge: How can i revert back to the previous version of edge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-edge/aed3a24c-53d3-46b0-b0ff-f0c8859025f4
  8. MS Edge

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MS Edge: I am having an issue. My computer must comply with CMS HIPAA requirements. My company utilizes a screen saver that performs background work when it is activated. Since MS Edge preloads actions even though it is not active my screen saver thinks that the computer is active and...
  9. MS Edge

MS Edge: Always when i open a new tap in MS-Edge by Strg+t this browser opens a new tap but i cant start writing at once. First i have to click into the damn adressfield. Why is the adressfield not preselected. What die MS-Developers think the users intention might be after opening a...
  10. MS Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Edge: Edge will NOT start. Have done repair and reset and Edge will not start. How do I un-install and re-install? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/ms-edge/cc9459bf-b326-4f86-b75e-f06d3a1ad73b