Windows 10: MS Edge pushing my CPU over the edge!

Discus and support MS Edge pushing my CPU over the edge! in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Good Lord, I thought FF with plugin-container was bad....*What Edge makes FF look like a "text only browser" as far as CPU goes. Wondered why my... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Probe, Dec 29, 2015.

1. Probe Win User

MS Edge pushing my CPU over the edge!

Good Lord, I thought FF with plugin-container was bad....*What

Edge makes FF look like a "text only browser" as far as CPU goes.

Wondered why my fan was running so long, hovered down over System Explorer 7.0 and naturally, it was solid red!

Any thoughts? I like the look and feel of Edge, (I go for the modern UI look), but I cant have Edge hogging all the ram.

:)

Probe, Dec 29, 2015
  2. JLovejoy Win User

True advanced settings in Edge?

Looks like "Edge" will be pushed to the edge of my desktop until I can have better control over it.

JLovejoy, Dec 29, 2015
  3. How do I create a short cut for website in Windows10?

Same here. Edge has pushed me over the Edge. I don't like it.

TerryShanholtzer, Dec 29, 2015
  4. brummyfan Win User

brummyfan, Dec 30, 2015
Thema:

1. MS Edge pushing my CPU over the edge! - Similar Threads - Edge pushing CPU

2. When is MS going to quit trying to push Edge on Users?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When is MS going to quit trying to push Edge on Users?: When is MS going to quit trying to push Edge on Users? I have my machine set up the way that I want/like. For the love of Pete; QUIT GETTING INTO MY BUSINESS. I absolutely abhor having to undo what MS does every single time that I get on my machine. PLEASE LET ME BE!!!...
  3. When is MS going to quit trying to push Edge on Users?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When is MS going to quit trying to push Edge on Users?: When is MS going to quit trying to push Edge on Users? I have my machine set up the way that I want/like. For the love of Pete; QUIT GETTING INTO MY BUSINESS. I absolutely abhor having to undo what MS does every single time that I get on my machine. PLEASE LET ME BE!!!...
  4. When is MS going to quit trying to push Edge on Users?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. MS Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MS Edge: Why does MS Edge keep asking me to enter passwords. This browser seems incapable of maintaining access to passwords and cookie settings. They disappear about once per day I'm now going back to using Chrome as I'm fed up with this feature of Edge!!!...
  6. MS EDGE

MS EDGE: is there anything i can do in short of deleting this disaster to make it work correctly.it the worst browser ive ever used. used the old edge it was ok.this is absolutely horrible..thxs...
  7. MS Edge

MS Edge: How can i revert back to the previous version of edge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-edge/aed3a24c-53d3-46b0-b0ff-f0c8859025f4
  8. MS Edge

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MS Edge: I am having an issue. My computer must comply with CMS HIPAA requirements. My company utilizes a screen saver that performs background work when it is activated. Since MS Edge preloads actions even though it is not active my screen saver thinks that the computer is active and...
  9. MS Edge

MS Edge: Always when i open a new tap in MS-Edge by Strg+t this browser opens a new tap but i cant start writing at once. First i have to click into the damn adressfield. Why is the adressfield not preselected. What die MS-Developers think the users intention might be after opening a...
  10. Windows 10 Tries to Push Firefox and Chrome Over the Edge

Windows 10 Tries to Push Firefox and Chrome Over the Edge: "Windows 10 now “warns” you not to install Chrome or Firefox when you download them. It’s just one of the many annoying ways Microsoft pushes Edge, which only has 4% market share despite Microsoft’s increasing desperation." Read more---...