Windows 10: MS Edge theme for Chrome?

Discus and support MS Edge theme for Chrome? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I really Like the look and feel of Edge but the lack or extensions and apps has stopped me from moving from chrome, are there any chrome themes that... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by reece86, Aug 9, 2015.

1. reece86 Win User

MS Edge theme for Chrome?

I really Like the look and feel of Edge but the lack or extensions and apps has stopped me from moving from chrome, are there any chrome themes that make it look like edge?? *Smile tia

:)

reece86, Aug 9, 2015

2. ADULT THEMES

HOW DO I BAR ADULT THEMES IE **** ON THIC PC ?

MS WIN10 EDGE

BeastlyStatue44, Aug 9, 2015
  3. Dark theme PC

Dark theme i mean dark and light theme like windows mobile, and in groove also ms edge. I found it can be revealed with registry changes on many site i have searched.

Hùng Nguyễn Phụ, Aug 9, 2015
Thema:

MS Edge theme for Chrome?

1. MS Edge theme for Chrome? - Similar Threads - Edge theme Chrome

2. MS Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MS Edge: Always when i open a new tap in MS-Edge by Strg+t this browser opens a new tap but i cant start writing at once. First i have to click into the damn adressfield. Why is the adressfield not preselected. What die MS-Developers think the users intention might be after opening a...
  3. MS Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Edge: Hi. How do I set MS Edge as my default PDF reader? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_news/ms-edge/62757244-ea7f-4eb1-9b36-74fca7557916
  4. MS Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Edge: Edge will NOT start. Have done repair and reset and Edge will not start. How do I un-install and re-install? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/ms-edge/cc9459bf-b326-4f86-b75e-f06d3a1ad73b
  5. Google Chrome new theme

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome new theme: If you want to try the new Google Chrome theme just go to chrome://flags and search for UI Layout for the browser's top chrome and change it to refresh 114285
  6. Edge vs Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Edge vs Chrome: I've been using Google Chrome for a long time.... When I first got on windows 10, Edge seemed not so great and I like Internet Explorer better but I knew it wasn't going to be maintained much longer as Edge is now the official windows browser...Although it still seems to...
  7. Chrome v. Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome v. Edge: I am a causal user utilizing simplistic Edge. Seeing considerable information around the web regarding the benefits of Chrome I have become curious if their actually are sufficient benefits for me to move for Edge to Chrome? Opinions please. 74252
  8. Odd text size with Google Chrome, not with MS Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Odd text size with Google Chrome, not with MS Edge: I've noticed this odd text display on some sites, but not all, websites using Google Chrome. MS Edge displays the same text correctly. I also use Chromium browser on Ubuntu Linux which displays correctly as well. The website is Canonwatch. The font will display a single "f"...
  9. Edge or Chrome??

in Browsers and Email
    Edge or Chrome??: I just installed a clean 10. What is the consensus for browser use, Chrome or Edge? 63606
  10. EDGE - Silverlight - Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    EDGE - Silverlight - Chrome: Hi, I am trying to use "www.yomvi.es" (an on demand video player). I cannot use this on Chrome as it says Silverlight is not supported, this is fine as IE11 supports Silverlight. HOWEVER When i try to use Edge i get the chrome error message as the websites recognize...