Windows 10: MS Edge theme for Chrome?

Discus and support MS Edge theme for Chrome? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I really Like the look and feel of Edge but the lack or extensions and apps has stopped me from moving from chrome, are there any chrome themes that... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by reece86, Aug 9, 2015.

1. reece86 Win User

MS Edge theme for Chrome?

I really Like the look and feel of Edge but the lack or extensions and apps has stopped me from moving from chrome, are there any chrome themes that make it look like edge?? *Smile tia

:)

reece86, Aug 9, 2015

2. ADULT THEMES

HOW DO I BAR ADULT THEMES IE **** ON THIC PC ?

MS WIN10 EDGE

BeastlyStatue44, Aug 9, 2015
  3. Dark theme PC

Dark theme i mean dark and light theme like windows mobile, and in groove also ms edge. I found it can be revealed with registry changes on many site i have searched.

Hùng Nguyễn Phụ, Aug 9, 2015
Thema:

MS Edge theme for Chrome?

1. MS Edge theme for Chrome? - Similar Threads - Edge theme Chrome

2. Dark theme on Chrome?

in Browsers and Email
    Dark theme on Chrome?: Hello all. My chrome browser has now gone into dark theme (background) and I cannot change it? I have checked for recent Win 10 updates as this changed 2 days ago but none (last one 18-7-21). I tried to reset the chrome browser and still within any tab opened it is always...
  3. Dark theme on Chrome?

in Windows 10 Support
    Dark theme on Chrome?: Hello all. My chrome browser has now gone into dark theme (background) and I cannot change it? I have checked for recent Win 10 updates as this changed 2 days ago but none (last one 18-7-21). I tried to reset the chrome browser and still within any tab opened it is always...
  4. EDGE : ..... CHROME :

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    EDGE : ..... CHROME :: Just bought a new laptop, Edge will not allow me to download Chrome, tried through IE still not allowing me. Edge will not allow me on discovery + that I pay subscription for each month. Since when did Edge become the part of trying to contol peoples lives when people can...
  5. MS Chrome Edge - Profile pics missing

in Browsers and Email
    MS Chrome Edge - Profile pics missing: hi i have a strange issue [ATTACH] As can you see all profile pics are missing ! I have tried: - Update MS Edge - Repair and reinstall MS Edge from Offline Installer - DISM / Sfc to check system files How can i fix it ? thanks 174770
  6. MS Chrome Edge - Profile pics missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Chrome Edge - Profile pics missing: hi i have a strange issue [ATTACH] As can you see all profile pics are missing ! I have tried: - Update MS Edge - Repair and reinstall MS Edge from Offline Installer - DISM / Sfc to check system files How can i fix it ? thanks 174770
  7. Chrome Themes on Edge

in Windows 10 Customization
    Chrome Themes on Edge: Is there an easy way to install Chrome themes on the new Edge? 154996
  8. How to enable Chrome extensions in MS Edge?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to enable Chrome extensions in MS Edge?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SchrodingersNinja [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eredro/how_to_enable_chrome_extensions_in_ms_edge/
  9. Odd text size with Google Chrome, not with MS Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Odd text size with Google Chrome, not with MS Edge: I've noticed this odd text display on some sites, but not all, websites using Google Chrome. MS Edge displays the same text correctly. I also use Chromium browser on Ubuntu Linux which displays correctly as well. The website is Canonwatch. The font will display a single "f"...
  10. Edge or Chrome??

in Browsers and Email
    Edge or Chrome??: I just installed a clean 10. What is the consensus for browser use, Chrome or Edge? 63606