Windows 10: MS Edge version 16

Discus and support MS Edge version 16 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi all of you. Is there any way to install MS Edge, version 16, on Win10 ? I have all updates, but my Edge browser has version 15.15063, not 16.0 ...... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by mesajflaviu, Mar 19, 2018.

1. MS Edge version 16

Hi all of you. Is there any way to install MS Edge, version 16, on Win10 ? I have all updates, but my Edge browser has version 15.15063, not 16.0 ... and if I install a fresh new Win10, I have 16 version on Edge browser ...

Thank you for any answer.

:)

mesajflaviu, Mar 19, 2018
  2. tagger9 Win User

Can't add attachments in Gmail (Windows 10)

Just attempted a gmail attachment today (16 feb 2016) in Edge browser and it did not work. Had to use Chrome.

Edge version 25.10586.0.0

The more I try to use edge the less I like it. Get your act together MS!

tagger9, Mar 19, 2018
  3. DAshokG Win User
    Microsoft Edge

You are absolutely right! This whole discussion does not show anywhere how to upgrade Edge to latest version. I have version 25 and according to Wikipedia version 38 was released on 8/2/16??? There needs to be a better system to track.

DAshokG, Mar 19, 2018
  4. dalchina New Member

MS Edge version 16

Hi, what's your Windows build number?
    Windows key + R, winver.

Noting 15063 your Windows may be an old build.

- presumably you mean using an iso of the current major build, maybe on a different PC?

Please also post a screenshot of your Update History. Thanks.

dalchina, Mar 19, 2018
  5. MS Edge version 16 [​IMG]

"presumably you mean using an iso of the current major build, maybe on a different PC?" Yes, I have installed a fresh new Win10 from an .iso file on other machine.

MS Edge version 16 [​IMG]

mesajflaviu, Mar 19, 2018
  6. dalchina New Member
    Ok, you have 1703, so that explains your Edge build.

1709 is failing to install.

The most basic ideas to help upgrade to 1709:
    - uninstall security programs
    -disconnect unnecessary peripherals
    -make sure you have at least 20Gb spare on C:

dalchina, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

MS Edge version 16

1. MS Edge version 16 - Similar Threads - Edge version

2. REPAIR OF EDGE BROWSER FROM WINDOWS 10, 64 BITS VERSION

in Windows 10 Customization
    REPAIR OF EDGE BROWSER FROM WINDOWS 10, 64 BITS VERSION: Good afternoon, How can the Edge browser from Microsoft Windows 10, 64 bits version, can be repaired. Thanks + Regards https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/repair-of-edge-browser-from-windows-10-64-bits/466a25d9-0458-45ab-9493-b758d1c46717
  3. Unable to add work account to Microsoft Store App and Edge Chromium based version

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to add work account to Microsoft Store App and Edge Chromium based version: I just upgraded my work laptop from an old Lenovo to one of the new Lenovo work laptops with top of the line specs. I was however able to link my office( work) account office 365 to my Edge Chromium browser while adding profile, but now when I try to link, it opens up the pop...
  4. New Microsoft Edge app 44.8.0 version for iOS - September 8

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Edge app 44.8.0 version for iOS - September 8: Microsoft Edge, now available on iOS, creates one continuous browsing experience for Windows 10 users across their devices. Content and data sync seamlessly in the background, so users can browse across devices, without skipping a beat. Familiar Microsoft Edge features like...
  5. New Microsoft Edge app 44.6.6 version for iOS - September 4

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Edge app 44.6.6 version for iOS - September 4: Microsoft Edge, now available on iOS, creates one continuous browsing experience for Windows 10 users across their devices. Content and data sync seamlessly in the background, so users can browse across devices, without skipping a beat. Familiar Microsoft Edge features like...
  6. Preserve or not the two versions of EDGE?

in Browsers and Email
    Preserve or not the two versions of EDGE?: In an previous thread, I say that I've adopted the new Edge Chromium based inmediatelly. But I'm asking you all: The previous Edge can to live joint with the New?It's a good idea uninstall the previous? When I close the new, always are in the Task Manger between 2 to 5...
  7. New Microsoft Edge app version released for Android - August 23

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Edge app version released for Android - August 23: Microsoft Edge is the fast, safe web browser that gives you one continuous browsing experience from your Android phone to your Windows 10 device. Once you’ve linked your phone, your stuff will sync in the background, so you can browse wherever you like without skipping a...
  8. New Microsoft Edge app 44.6.2 version for iOS - August 15

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Edge app 44.6.2 version for iOS - August 15: Microsoft Edge, now available on iOS, creates one continuous browsing experience for Windows 10 users across their devices. Content and data sync seamlessly in the background, so users can browse across devices, without skipping a beat. Familiar Microsoft Edge features like...
  9. New Microsoft Edge app 44.6.1 version for iOS - August 9

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Edge app 44.6.1 version for iOS - August 9: Microsoft Edge, now available on iOS, creates one continuous browsing experience for Windows 10 users across their devices. Content and data sync seamlessly in the background, so users can browse across devices, without skipping a beat. Familiar Microsoft Edge features like...
  10. New Microsoft Edge app 42.0.2.3819 version for Android - August 6

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Edge app 42.0.2.3819 version for Android - August 6: Microsoft Edge is the fast, safe web browser that gives you one continuous browsing experience from your Android phone to your Windows 10 device. Once you’ve linked your phone, your stuff will sync in the background, so you can browse wherever you like without skipping a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. edge version 16

2. WINDOWS EDGE VERSION 16