Windows 10: MS Edge Will Not Load

Discus and support MS Edge Will Not Load in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Installed Win10 again yesterday after a glitch on the auto-install Wednesday. Uninstalled Win and reinstalled last night. Now, MS Edge will not open... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by chimodoll, Aug 2, 2015.

1. chimodoll Win User

MS Edge Will Not Load

Installed Win10 again yesterday after a glitch on the auto-install Wednesday. Uninstalled Win and reinstalled last night. Now, MS Edge will not open up. When I click on the Edge icon in the tray, it appears for a brief second and then disappears. This occurs consistently.

I have moved to IE instead. Can anyone help to fix the Edge problem?

:)

chimodoll, Aug 2, 2015

2. windows 10/edge browser froze after the latest update

hi

ms edge does not load up. it just flickers for a sec. but does not load.

thanks

srikantvaddadi, Aug 2, 2015
  3. MICROSOFT EDGE WILL NOT LOAD

I tried the options given

Same problem as listed

If you click on edge icon left lower corner it seems to open on e blue screen edge for about 30 seconds then it is gone ... no edge no nothing and edge or explorer for microsoft internet system nowhere to find.. Hey I own Microsoft shares ... I thought they
    are getting there .. Whats this? Make a plan man!

WikusHanekom, Aug 2, 2015
Thema:

MS Edge Will Not Load

1. MS Edge Will Not Load - Similar Threads - Edge Load

2. Page not fully loading with Adobe Flash Player in Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge for...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Page not fully loading with Adobe Flash Player in Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge for...: Hi, Can somebody suggest what to do if the page is not fully loading while using adobe flash player in internet explorer and Microsoft edge for windows 10 version 1903? Thanks Ari...
  3. Cannot stop Edge loading

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot stop Edge loading: Edge is behahing like a virus on my laptop. I have disabled every permission I can find for it yet it still loads a blank page every startup. This has got gradually worse as previously it disappeared by itsself after a few seconds. This graduated to my needing to click...
  4. Microsoft Edge not loading content

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Edge not loading content: When I try use this search engine, I try to access Turnitin through my University of Melbourne home page, it does not load the link, the page, nothing at all, however, when I use Google chrome on a different laptop (one that allows me to use chrome) it loads perfectly. Why is...
  5. Windows 10 Apps not loading (Except Edge)

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Apps not loading (Except Edge): OK, so I can't open ANY apps that's from Windows 10, besides Edge. I'm referring to official 1st party apps, like Photos, Movies & TV, and The MICROSOFT STORE. It opens, but it then closes. Anyone got any Ideas, or am I screwed? THINGS I WILL NOT DO: Refresh My PC / Clean...
  6. Edge loads only current tab while opening multiple tabs...

in Browsers and Email
    Edge loads only current tab while opening multiple tabs...: Hi Guys I often open entire folder from favorites to open multiple tabs at once. The issue i have is that Edge is loading only first/current tab and rest of the tab when click on them. This way i loose time waiting until page will be loaded. Is there any trick to force Edge...
  7. Edge loads only current tab while opening multiple tabs...

in Windows 10 Support
    Edge loads only current tab while opening multiple tabs...: Hi Guys I often open entire folder from favorites to open multiple tabs at once. The issue i have is that Edge is loading only first/current tab and rest of the tab when click on them. This way i loose time waiting until page will be loaded. Is there any trick to force Edge...
  8. Cursor stuck on loading after saving dialog using Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Cursor stuck on loading after saving dialog using Edge: In Edge, when opening the "Save Picture As..." dialog box on certain websites, and then clicking Save or Cancel on the saving dialog, the cursor will be stuck as a blue loading circle. A good example is the following wallpaper website:...
  9. Chrome and Edge Not Loading / Opening

Chrome and Edge Not Loading / Opening: Hi, Chrome and Edge browsers are not opening. I uninstalled chrome a few times, I could not open as administrator, and when I run troubleshooter compatibility, the program will not open for Test Program. I recently updated Windows 10 - 2018-11 cumulative update for windows...
  10. My Bluetooth kills the WIFI and Googl Chrome is loading slow until i open Microsoft Edge.

My Bluetooth kills the WIFI and Googl Chrome is loading slow until i open Microsoft Edge.: Hello , i have the problem that i am going to mention for about 4 months but i didn't get 2 anoyed . NOW I AM No.1 when i turn on the Bluetooth to connect to bluetooth speaker JBL GO the WIFI drops and there is no internet at all . but the WIFI is sitll connected to the...