Windows 10: MS Edge Will Not Load

Discus and support MS Edge Will Not Load in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Installed Win10 again yesterday after a glitch on the auto-install Wednesday. Uninstalled Win and reinstalled last night. Now, MS Edge will not open... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by chimodoll, Aug 2, 2015.

1. chimodoll Win User

MS Edge Will Not Load

Installed Win10 again yesterday after a glitch on the auto-install Wednesday. Uninstalled Win and reinstalled last night. Now, MS Edge will not open up. When I click on the Edge icon in the tray, it appears for a brief second and then disappears. This occurs consistently.

I have moved to IE instead. Can anyone help to fix the Edge problem?

:)

chimodoll, Aug 2, 2015

2. windows 10/edge browser froze after the latest update

hi

ms edge does not load up. it just flickers for a sec. but does not load.

thanks

srikantvaddadi, Aug 2, 2015
  3. MICROSOFT EDGE WILL NOT LOAD

I tried the options given

Same problem as listed

If you click on edge icon left lower corner it seems to open on e blue screen edge for about 30 seconds then it is gone ... no edge no nothing and edge or explorer for microsoft internet system nowhere to find.. Hey I own Microsoft shares ... I thought they
    are getting there .. Whats this? Make a plan man!

WikusHanekom, Aug 2, 2015
Thema:

MS Edge Will Not Load

1. MS Edge Will Not Load - Similar Threads - Edge Load

2. Windows 10 is trying to load Edge every time after restarting PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 is trying to load Edge every time after restarting PC: Every time I restart my PC and log in to my account, it tries to load Edge. But the problem is that I completely deleted Edge from my PC, so it's trying to run a file that doesn't exist in this path: C:\Program Files x86\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe I've tried...
  3. Windows 10 is trying to load Edge every time after restarting PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 is trying to load Edge every time after restarting PC: Every time I restart my PC and log in to my account, it tries to load Edge. But the problem is that I completely deleted Edge from my PC, so it's trying to run a file that doesn't exist in this path: C:\Program Files x86\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe I've tried...
  4. Wifi Connected with internet but Edge not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Connected with internet but Edge not loading: I'm writing this connected to my hotspot.The wifi connection has internet, I verified by using in my phone and tablet. But when I connect it using laptop I can't access edge, troubleshoot options. I even tried it with firefoxI did reset my router, check blocked devices and...
  5. Wifi Connected with internet but Edge not loading

Wifi Connected with internet but Edge not loading: I'm writing this connected to my hotspot.The wifi connection has internet, I verified by using in my phone and tablet. But when I connect it using laptop I can't access edge, troubleshoot options. I even tried it with firefoxI did reset my router, check blocked devices and...
  6. Cloud gaming doesn't load games on the Xbox app for Windows 11 but it does work on Edge...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cloud gaming doesn't load games on the Xbox app for Windows 11 but it does work on Edge...: I have ruled out network issues, reinstalled gaming services, made sure all necessary apps are up to date, messed with the preferred languages. Removed a bunch of start up apps. Nothing is working. Any ideas?...
  7. Cloud gaming doesn't load games on the Xbox app for Windows 11 but it does work on Edge...

Cloud gaming doesn't load games on the Xbox app for Windows 11 but it does work on Edge...: I have ruled out network issues, reinstalled gaming services, made sure all necessary apps are up to date, messed with the preferred languages. Removed a bunch of start up apps. Nothing is working. Any ideas?...
  8. Webpages loads fine in edge but not loading in chrome, timed out in Chrome for domain...

Webpages loads fine in edge but not loading in chrome, timed out in Chrome for domain...: Webpages loads fine in edge but not loading in chrome, timed out in Chrome for domain joined PCs.-removed the device from domain and then tested, it worked fine with chrome however once domain joined then it didn't work with chromeEffected multiple/all users.Any suggestions...
  9. Webpages loads fine in edge but not loading in chrome, timed out in Chrome for domain...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Webpages loads fine in edge but not loading in chrome, timed out in Chrome for domain...: Webpages loads fine in edge but not loading in chrome, timed out in Chrome for domain joined PCs.-removed the device from domain and then tested, it worked fine with chrome however once domain joined then it didn't work with chromeEffected multiple/all users.Any suggestions...
  10. Webpages loads fine in edge but not loading in chrome, timed out in Chrome for domain...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware