Windows 10: MS experimenting with your PC - really? Has anyone heard of this?

Discus and support MS experimenting with your PC - really? Has anyone heard of this? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I happened to run one of those so-called privacy programs out of curiosity, and was startled to find this (last item): [img] Have you ever... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dalchina, Aug 10, 2018.

1. dalchina Win User

MS experimenting with your PC - really? Has anyone heard of this?

Hi, I happened to run one of those so-called privacy programs out of curiosity, and was startled to find this (last item):

MS experimenting with your PC - really? Has anyone heard of this? [​IMG]

Have you ever heard of this? Thanks!

:)

dalchina, Aug 10, 2018
  2. Kreij Win User

Is MS reconciling with the PC Gaming Community?

What !?? Games For Windows didn't prove to you that MS was serious about PC gaming? /sarc

Actions speak louder than words. So step up to the plate, Microsoft, or STFU.

Kreij, Aug 10, 2018
  3. dark2099 Win User
    okay heard all this great stuff about Windows 7 and I'm not impressed

Granted I never used Vista really as a main OS, either did XP or 7 when that was in pre build stages, but the one thing that really sets it apart from Vista is that at launch it was a proper OS and showed a step in the right direction for MS in creating a stable computing experience.

dark2099, Aug 10, 2018
  4. MS experimenting with your PC - really? Has anyone heard of this?

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

MS experimenting with your PC - really? Has anyone heard of this?

1. MS experimenting with your PC - really? Has anyone heard of this? - Similar Threads - experimenting really Has

2. Has anyone heard of PS.sales offering microsoft programs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Has anyone heard of PS.sales offering microsoft programs?: found this advert on my yahoo homepage. want to know if this is a legit company and offer, or if this is too good to be real scam.https://ps.sale/product-category/black-friday/?utm_source=y&utm_medium=21&utm_campaign=c...
  3. Has anyone heard of PS.sales offering microsoft programs?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Has anyone heard of PS.sales offering microsoft programs?: found this advert on my yahoo homepage. want to know if this is a legit company and offer, or if this is too good to be real scam.https://ps.sale/product-category/black-friday/?utm_source=y&utm_medium=21&utm_campaign=c...
  4. Has anyone heard of Hotspot Shield

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Has anyone heard of Hotspot Shield: Has anyone heard of an app called HotSpot Shield, I'm guessing it is a VPN. It showed up on my Fujitsu Q704 convertible after I allowed a bunch of updates to be done after I purchased it. Wondering if it is any good or not, or if it is a umm, well, bs app. Also I am an owner...
  5. Anyone ever heard of walliant?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone ever heard of walliant?: Found a game I wanted to try but the website seemed sketchy, thought I was just paranoid but I was wrong. I have a dell laptop, I deleted everything the download came with but this thing called walliant downloaded with it and when I try to uninstall it asks if I want to let...
  6. Anyone else experience these bugs?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone else experience these bugs?: I get three frequent bugs with Windows 10. -Certain windows lag when I close them. The taskbar lags sometimes when it hides/unhides. -Sometimes a window will overlap the taskbar when maximized. I have to press the windows key to get it to show up again. -Taskbar icons will...
  7. Has anyone had good experience with MS Mail and Calendar?

in Browsers and Email
    Has anyone had good experience with MS Mail and Calendar?: I have repeatedly tried Microsoft Mail and Calendar app and each time I've quit using it due to failures, bugs and my irritation with it. I just would like to know if anyone really uses it and feels secure and satisfied with it. It would seem MS could make a better mail...
  8. Has Anyone Got Experience of Using Flowcode?

Has Anyone Got Experience of Using Flowcode?: Greetings Earthlings. Newbie to this forum, go easy on me. I'm thinking about purchasing a site license for a program called FLOWCODE? It's a programming app that allows the use of (for example) flow charts. I'm currently using SUBLIME TEXT however I'm investigating...
  9. anyone heard of this sandbox shadesandbox??

anyone heard of this sandbox shadesandbox??: Hi all was searching for a simple sandbox and came across a youtube video on this one shadesandbox here's the address shadesandbox. com anyone use it from here and what do you know about it does it play nice with antiviruses and i know sandboxie does not like allot of...
  10. Has anyone heard of EasyUEFI? Is it safe?

Has anyone heard of EasyUEFI? Is it safe?: Hello, I was recently advised here to download EasyBCD, but accidentally installed EasyUEFI. Has anyone heard of it? I didn't find too much information about it anywhere. Thanks! 40074