Windows 10: MS Games Ad hesitates

Discus and support MS Games Ad hesitates in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I enjoy playing the dally challenges in the MS Solitaire and Minesweeper collection. The major problem is that the MS ads that must be watched and come... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by bubblehead, Mar 19, 2016.

1. MS Games Ad hesitates

I enjoy playing the dally challenges in the MS Solitaire and Minesweeper collection. The major problem is that the MS ads that must be watched and come with a timer in lower left corner, stall. I am now forced to view a 32 second ad for over two minutes. This is not a network problem as other streaming data works fine. Other games and apps work fine also. Does any one know of a solution?
    Regards
    Bubblhead

:)

bubblehead, Mar 19, 2016
  2. wiredcat Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles ads

AND IT IS BACK! android phone 80% AD HANGING THE GAME...BLACK SCREEN MORE THAN ADS...UNPLAYABLE GAME BY MS AND IT WILL NOT END. THEY FIX IT THEN THEY UNFIX IT. THE GAME IS NOT JIGSAW, THE GAME IS HOW CAN MS GET PEOPLE TO PAY FOR A FREE AD. DISGUSTING PLOY
    BY A COMPANY THAT SUSPOSEDLY HAS CREDIBILITY. NOT WORTH THE TIME TO TRY TO GET IT FIXED, PERHAPS THERE IS A JIGSAW APP INDEPENDENT OF MS. SEE YA MS...

wiredcat, Mar 19, 2016
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle hangs when the advertisement in the bottom right corner changes.

I have noticed that the game is stopping only when the ad for Lindel Mod.Fab by Taliesin is loading. I am boycotting the game until they remove their ad or MS fixes the problem. It is very very irritating and not worth playing the game!

DennisKaus, Mar 19, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

MS Games Ad hesitates

Hello Bubblehead,

Sorry, but please review the forums rules.

Forum Rules - Windows 10 Help Forums

13) No ad blocking discussions. This site depends on ads to pay for the costs of running and maintaining it.

Brink, Mar 19, 2016
Thema:

MS Games Ad hesitates

1. MS Games Ad hesitates - Similar Threads - Games hesitates

2. When i have a game open all background apps take a few seconds for audio to come in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i have a game open all background apps take a few seconds for audio to come in.: Whenever i open a game it goes into exclusive mode but I have exclusive mode disabled. I had this problem a few month ago and disabled it and now its happening again without it active....
  3. When i have a game open all background apps take a few seconds for audio to come in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When i have a game open all background apps take a few seconds for audio to come in.: Whenever i open a game it goes into exclusive mode but I have exclusive mode disabled. I had this problem a few month ago and disabled it and now its happening again without it active....
  4. Valorant Crashing Mid game without any error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Valorant Crashing Mid game without any error message: before reseting my pc, valorant was running smoothly but due to some issues i had to reset the pc. After reseting it has been crashing mid game, that too without any error or specific message. The game just simple closes which is weird beacuse generally there isusually some...
  5. Valorant Crashing Mid game without any error message

Valorant Crashing Mid game without any error message: before reseting my pc, valorant was running smoothly but due to some issues i had to reset the pc. After reseting it has been crashing mid game, that too without any error or specific message. The game just simple closes which is weird beacuse generally there isusually some...
  6. pc restarts while starting game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc restarts while starting game: immediately after clicking maximize battlefield 3 pc restarted and this happened today 3 times. here is v2 log log file]DESKTOP-78NS6DE-2024-04-18_21-51-06.zip...
  7. pc restarts while starting game

pc restarts while starting game: immediately after clicking maximize battlefield 3 pc restarted and this happened today 3 times. here is v2 log log file]DESKTOP-78NS6DE-2024-04-18_21-51-06.zip...
  8. pc restarts while starting game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. So my laptop shuts down after playing specific game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So my laptop shuts down after playing specific game: So my laptop shuts down after playing specific game. I have a Gigabyte Aorus 15P i7-11800H, RTX 3070, 16gb ram. It doesn't shut down mid game but rather after exiting the game while steam is trying to sync. It used to happen with Bioshock 1 and 2 and I just powered through...
  10. hesitations when playing freecell and other windows games

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    hesitations when playing freecell and other windows games: Dell Inspiron 5756 running Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hesitations-when-playing-freecell-and-other/b2cf1ace-89b9-4396-af4d-b51abe5e748f