Windows 10: MS is telling me my Windows is out of date

Discus and support MS is telling me my Windows is out of date in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am running 1803 (OS Build 17134.228). When I go to the Windows Store it tells me I am not up to date. The link tells me the following. I thought I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bru, Aug 28, 2018.

1. BRU
    bru Win User

MS is telling me my Windows is out of date

I am running 1803 (OS Build 17134.228).

When I go to the Windows Store it tells me I am not up to date. The link tells me the following. I thought I was up to date. Why is Microsoft telling me I am not? And more importantly what problems will I have because it thinks I am not?

Your version of Windows 10 is out of date

Your device is running an older version of Windows 10. To continue to receive security updates and enjoy the latest features Windows 10 has to offer, you need to update your device to a newer version of Windows 10.*"

:)

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 28, 2018
  3. LL-1023 Win User
    MS Money in Windows 10

I've been using MS Money 2005 and just bought a new computer with windows 10. I want to load MS Money Sunset, but it tells me that I need internet explorer 7. Do you suggest that I follow the steps you've outlined prior to installing MS money in order
    for it to download? Ore their other steps I need to do?

LL-1023, Aug 28, 2018
  4. MS is telling me my Windows is out of date

Outlook Out of date Settings

Hello Christine,

As the above description is not clear provide additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Are you referring to Office Outlook (Mail client version)/ Mail app/ Windows Live Mail?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • What is the exact issues you are facing?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue?

If you are referring to Windows Mail app, let us try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if there are any updates for Mail app in Windows Store. If found try to update the app.

Step 2: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 3: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type Date and Time in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with the required information for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 28, 2018
Thema:

MS is telling me my Windows is out of date

1. MS is telling me my Windows is out of date - Similar Threads - telling date

2. Every time I go to send an email it tells me my accounts are out of date and need resetting.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Every time I go to send an email it tells me my accounts are out of date and need resetting.: Hello peeps,Help please. Every time I go to send an email Windows 10 there is a notice telling me my accounts are out of date. This is becoming a serious pain. I have two email accounts which I have had for ages and periodically change my passwords as anyone would. When I try...
  3. Microsoft account is telling me that my Desktop Device Windows is not up to date -...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft account is telling me that my Desktop Device Windows is not up to date -...: I have tried to use the Windows Update to scan for security updates to my computer. Something odd has happened.I briefly get an available windows update called "Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 Version 1.339.368.0", however after a...
  4. Can anyone tell me what's wrong with windows and how to fix it? Drivers are up to date.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone tell me what's wrong with windows and how to fix it? Drivers are up to date.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/starrwhack [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jczvml/can_anyone_tell_me_whats_wrong_with_windows_and/
  5. What am i expected to do when Microsoft tells me I'm nearing my end-of-service date

in Windows 10 Customization
    What am i expected to do when Microsoft tells me I'm nearing my end-of-service date: What am I expected to do when Microsoft tells me I'm nearing my end-of-service date. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-am-i-expected-to-do-when-microsoft-tells-me/9c63d97d-a668-4b08-bd11-78edec9ea970
  6. How can I tell if my windows 10 is up to date?

How can I tell if my windows 10 is up to date?: How can I tell if my windows 10 is up to date? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-updates/044b828d-7309-456e-a3cd-3eab2f0eb745
  7. My dvd/cd drive has stopped working even when it tells me my drive is up to date, how do i...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My dvd/cd drive has stopped working even when it tells me my drive is up to date, how do i...: My dvd/cd drive has stopped working even when it tells me my drive is up to date, how do i fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-dvdcd-drive-has-stopped-working-even-when-it/38f90cf6-8e95-4a4a-92ec-86eb781a6b3d
  8. I have a message telling me my" settings are out of date" .How do I fix that?

I have a message telling me my" settings are out of date" .How do I fix that?: I have a message telling me my" settings are out of date" .How do I fix that?. I tried the fix now option but that did not work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails/3121fe2e-41eb-4516-b49c-903c37705475
  9. why windows keep telling that icloud and yahoo account are out of date

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why windows keep telling that icloud and yahoo account are out of date: why windows keep telling that icloud and yahoo accounts are out of date https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/why-windows-keep-telling-that-icloud-and-yahoo/9d7fa829-6bfa-483a-8c01-091c79b83acb
  10. Can you please look and tell me am I up to Date ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can you please look and tell me am I up to Date ?: Can you please look and tell me am I up to Date ? [img] 115835