Windows 10: MS Lifecam HD-6000 Webcam Install Failure

Discus and support MS Lifecam HD-6000 Webcam Install Failure in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After Win 10 upgrade from Win 7 Ultimate, my HD-6000 stopped working. In Device Manager the driver shows OK. Uninstalled everything. Downloaded driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ethersurfer, Aug 30, 2015.

1. MS Lifecam HD-6000 Webcam Install Failure

After Win 10 upgrade from Win 7 Ultimate, my HD-6000 stopped working. In Device Manager the driver shows OK.
    Uninstalled everything. Downloaded driver and Lifecam application. Driver installs Ok. The software hangs half way thru with message "Unexpected Error...".
    Any suggestions.

:)

ethersurfer, Aug 30, 2015

2. Microsoft lifecam hd 6000

Hi, My webcam Microsoft Lifecam HD 6000 is not working in windows 10.. Please help as i get the error when trying to update the driver as
    • The LifeCam drivers are installed incorrectly code 19

AnupamDas1027, Aug 30, 2015
  3. Microsoft Lifecam in windows 10

I have a Microsoft Lifecam 6000 HD webcam and the software doesn't work in Windows 10 64 Bit is there any updated software that will work for this webcam.

Mikie19598, Aug 30, 2015
Thema:

MS Lifecam HD-6000 Webcam Install Failure

1. MS Lifecam HD-6000 Webcam Install Failure - Similar Threads - Lifecam 6000 Webcam

2. Problems with new Webcam LifeCam HD-3000

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems with new Webcam LifeCam HD-3000: Hi, I'm helping a friend who has an issue with his recently purchased LifeCam HD-3000. When using Zoom and I'm the host, his picture on my screen his perfect, on his screen his image is broken up in to vertical lines. I don't know if this is any help, but on the Icon that...
  3. Replacing LifeCam HD 6000 for new to work in NI-cvi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Replacing LifeCam HD 6000 for new to work in NI-cvi: Hello, I use "LifeCam HD 6000" to Image processing in NI-CVI. Sad, but this cameras is not in production any more, and I need to select another camera. Most spec values I use: 1 Auto and manual focus...
  4. LifeCam HD-3000 Webcam

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LifeCam HD-3000 Webcam: I have just bought a LifeCam HD-3000 webcam as an accessory to my desktop PC running Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362 and it works fine in the Zoom and Camera apps but there are limited functions. I want to be able to zoom in and be in Portrait mode rather...
  5. Microsoft Webcam Lifecam HD 3000

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Webcam Lifecam HD 3000: I have a HD 3000 webcam that was brilliant when running under Windows 7. Now that I have to use Windows10, it will not work. The sound is OK and operates in a conference call and although I can see what the camera is seeing on my monitor, it will not work across the...
  6. webcam lifeCam HD-3000

webcam lifeCam HD-3000: I have to take a test online I purchase this webcam but when I went to see if it was working before my test it wasn't then I went into camera and it works there but not where I want to take the test how do I solve this. I have Microsoft 10...
  7. Microsoft LifeCam HD 6000 Webcamera is not recognized

Microsoft LifeCam HD 6000 Webcamera is not recognized: Hi. 1 year ago I bought this camera, and since then I didnt have any problems. I barely used the camera, I would say I used it once in a month. I actually used the camera yesterday and the day before too. But today something happened that I don't quite understand. I was...
  8. MS HD 5001 Lifecam error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MS HD 5001 Lifecam error: I have a MS HD 5001 Lifecam works fine with other video software(Skype) , but when I try to start it with its own software I get a message “initialisation error” can you offer any advice please....
  9. MS Lifecam HD-3000 Problem

MS Lifecam HD-3000 Problem: This device was working at one time under Windows 10 but I haven't used it for a while - so, upgrades have happened. Now when I connect the webcam to a USB port, I get this error: [img] 120343
  10. Changing the lens on a lifecam VX-6000 webcam

Changing the lens on a lifecam VX-6000 webcam: I want to get a different lens for my webcam to be able to shoot other things. my question is... what is the thread size on the lens mount?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft lifecam 6000hd failure