Windows 10: MS mail Windows 10 app deleted. Restore?

Discus and support MS mail Windows 10 app deleted. Restore? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi. I have had many problems setting up the inbuild e-mail client in W10. Finally I desited to delete the app in order to reinstall it and start over.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Palle Louw, Jan 7, 2015.

1. MS mail Windows 10 app deleted. Restore?

Hi.
    I have had many problems setting up the inbuild e-mail client in W10. Finally I desited to delete the app in order to reinstall it and start over.
    Is there a way to get the client back?

:)

Palle Louw, Jan 7, 2015
  2. Bairn_966 Win User

Unable to permanent delete email in Mail app

Thank you for your response. Use of Outlook.com. No error message other than on opening Mail app> Delete>some previous Mail deleted are shown again. Issue has been since April 2017 on purchasing computer as new. None other than MS Windows 10 updates. Error
    was current before these updates. Use of Virginmedia IMAP. Both Browsers have this error in Win 10 Mail apps. In Virginmedia browser, mail is deleted permanently but same Mail deleted in Virginmedia are still current in Win 10 Mail apps. I hope this response
    is of help to you. Bairn_996.

Bairn_966, Jan 7, 2015
  3. Placebo12 Win User
    "Your yahoo account settings are out of date" pop-up windows when using Fiorefox on Windows 10

I also agree that it is an issue in the Windows 10 Mail app. Here is an answer I posted for Mountain Nana a while back that will temporarily work until MS gets it fixed.

To get rid of the annoying popups and sounds, just delete the Yahoo Mail account from the Windows Mail app.

You can get your Yahoo Mail in any browser or you can put the Yahoo Mail app on your phone.

Hopefully MS will fix this problem soon.

Placebo12, Jan 7, 2015
  4. adamf Win User

MS mail Windows 10 app deleted. Restore?

You can re-install it from the store

adamf, Jan 7, 2015
Thema:

MS mail Windows 10 app deleted. Restore?

1. MS mail Windows 10 app deleted. Restore? - Similar Threads - mail app deleted

2. deleted mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    deleted mail app: deleted mail app in windows 10 by mistake. how can i get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-mail-app/25ac6a57-5ca2-40ca-a2ff-76e8a716f47f
  3. W10 mail app deletes mails

W10 mail app deletes mails: When I search for sent mails more than 30 days old on W10 mail app it brings up the list of mails but as soon as I click on the mail I want it appears for a split second then disappears. I repeat the search and sure enough I relocate the message but again as soon as I...
  4. Windows 10 MS Mail

Windows 10 MS Mail: How to send junk mail directly to junk folder using Windows 10 Mail. Don't have Outlook installed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-ms-mail/a170148c-8597-4492-b0f2-0fab14534506
  5. Deleting a mail account in Windows 10 Mail App

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Deleting a mail account in Windows 10 Mail App: I have installed several mail accounts in Windows 10 mail like IMAP, icloud and Google mails. Suddenly they were not able to syncronise and seemed to have stopped working. I wanted to delete all the accounts and reconfigure them again, however I were not able to delete the...
  6. Restoring deleted apps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restoring deleted apps: How do you restore an app deleted by the computer restore function? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restoring-deleted-apps/824019b7-1229-46b2-bf42-0b8c477bf44b
  7. MS Edge/Windows 10 MS mail app saving emails for server?

MS Edge/Windows 10 MS mail app saving emails for server?: I have MS edge windows 10 using the mail app on 10 and I save many emails needed for reference to the drafts folder. After a period of time??? they are poof, gone, the drafts folder is still there but mail is not, searching does not retrieve them. I find them on my...
  8. windows mail app backup and restore

windows mail app backup and restore: I was using LIve Mail 2012 and enjoying it. Now i bought a new laptop and Live Mail has been discontinued by Microsoft and forced to use Mail app. I want to restore my emails from Live Mail backup in Windows app. Is it possible? If Microsoft discontinues any product then the...
  9. windows mail app backup and restore

windows mail app backup and restore: I was using LIve Mail 2012 and enjoying it. Now i bought a new laptop and Live Mail has been discontinued by Microsoft and forced to use Mail app. I want to restore my emails from Live Mail backup in Windows app. Is it possible? If Microsoft discontinues any product then the...
  10. Windows Mail App- deleted mails problem

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Mail App- deleted mails problem: In mail app, I have deleted certain mails and went to deleted folder. I deleted all mails from there also. When I go to deleted folder next day, I see mails already deleted from that folder previous day again. Is it problem of Mail app Or am I missing some thing. 87340