Windows 10: MS Money Sunset

Discus and support MS Money Sunset in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Dear, For some time now, MS Money Sunset takes 15 minutes to start working. The operation is very slow, taking up to 5 minutes to input a Banking or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jgoulartjr, Jun 28, 2022.

1. MS Money Sunset

Dear, For some time now, MS Money Sunset takes 15 minutes to start working. The operation is very slow, taking up to 5 minutes to input a Banking or Credit Card entry. I already deleted all past releases and my file is only with data from 2022. What to do?

:)

jgoulartjr, Jun 28, 2022

2. MS Money sunset

will windows 10 run MS Money sunset

ThomasMcManus, Jun 28, 2022
  3. MS Money Sunset

I love MS Money Sunset and want to keep it for use in Windows 10. Is there a way?

RICHARDWAKEFIELD_576, Jun 28, 2022
  4. MS Money Sunset

Microsoft Money Sunset

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your inconvenience that Microsoft Money Sunset does not access .mny file on your system.

• Please let us know if you are a paid customer to Microsoft Money Sunset.

I suggest you to refer to the below article as a reference to this issue and check:

What Is Microsoft Money Plus Sunset?

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with updated status of the issue to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 28, 2022
Thema:

MS Money Sunset

1. MS Money Sunset - Similar Threads - Money Sunset

2. Microsoft Money Sunset Edition back-up to USB drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Money Sunset Edition back-up to USB drive: Good afternoon.I recently bought a new HP laptop for the express reason to run my Money Sunset software at a good speed.After much experimentation I was able to import the Money Sunset exe file and get it to run.I was then able to access all my backup date from a USB stick...
  3. Microsoft Money Sunset Edition back-up to USB drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Money Sunset Edition back-up to USB drive: Good afternoon.I recently bought a new HP laptop for the express reason to run my Money Sunset software at a good speed.After much experimentation I was able to import the Money Sunset exe file and get it to run.I was then able to access all my backup date from a USB stick...
  4. MS Money Sunset

MS Money Sunset: Dear, For some time now, MS Money Sunset takes 15 minutes to start working. The operation is very slow, taking up to 5 minutes to input a Banking or Credit Card entry. I already deleted all past releases and my file is only with data from 2022. What to do?...
  5. MS Money Sunset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MS Money Sunset: Dear, For some time now, MS Money Sunset takes 15 minutes to start working. The operation is very slow, taking up to 5 minutes to input a Banking or Credit Card entry. I already deleted all past releases and my file is only with data from 2022. What to do?...
  6. Microsoft Money Plus Deluxe sunset edition - need to restore money files after computer crashed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Money Plus Deluxe sunset edition - need to restore money files after computer crashed: My computer crashed and I need to restore my files. I reinstalled the program and created a new account to test it labeled Presd entering an original amount and one entry. My external drive has my money file labeled bankacct and I copied it to the same location I found my...
  7. Microsoft Money Plus Deluxe sunset edition - need to restore money files after computer crashed

Microsoft Money Plus Deluxe sunset edition - need to restore money files after computer crashed: My computer crashed and I need to restore my files. I reinstalled the program and created a new account to test it labeled Presd entering an original amount and one entry. My external drive has my money file labeled bankacct and I copied it to the same location I found my...
  8. Microsoft Money Plus Deluxe sunset edition - need to restore money files after computer crashed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. money plus sunset free version

money plus sunset free version: I have installed the free version on my desktop and my laptop. My wife makes all the entries, then backs it up and sends me a copy so we both have access to our info. This is replacing our use of Quicken as it is no longer useful. The backup will not go to a flash drive, so I...
  10. money plus sunset free version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    money plus sunset free version: I have installed the free version on my desktop and my laptop. My wife makes all the entries, then backs it up and sends me a copy so we both have access to our info. This is replacing our use of Quicken as it is no longer useful. The backup will not go to a flash drive, so I...