Windows 10: MS Multimedia keyboard 1.0a driver

Discus and support MS Multimedia keyboard 1.0a driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have been looking for the drivers for this keyboard. The sites I have found are con artists. Download our program to find your driver. Now, pay up or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by elbmek, Sep 25, 2015.

1. elbmek Win User

MS Multimedia keyboard 1.0a driver

I have been looking for the drivers for this keyboard. The sites I have found are con artists. Download our program to find your driver. Now, pay up or you cant have it.

Cant seem to find it on MS at all ????

Giz a link someone, that does not involve third party thieves.

:)

elbmek, Sep 25, 2015

2. Driver for wired microsoft natural multimedia keyboard 1.0Afor windows 10

Can someone point me to the link so I can download and install the driver for wired microsoft natural multimedia keyboard 1.0A for windows 10

thanks in advance for your replies.

PaulStanway, Sep 25, 2015
  3. New Lenovo Ideacentre with wireless keyboard and mouse Windows 10. Need to change to ergonomic M/S keyboard

I want to change from small supplied Lenovo wireless keyboard to older larger USB wired Microsoft Natural multimedia 1.0A which we used previously on Vista. The Lenovo keyboard and mouse work off the same USB input. Plugging in the old MS keyboard produces
    no results.

Basic stuff. I assume I have to download a driver from Microsoft for the "replacement" keyboard (and possibly mouse?) using the existing keyboard. Will then having 2 keyboard drivers on the PC cause a confusion? For example can I use the Lenovo wireless
    mouse alongside a wired keyboard in the next USB slot?

Or do I have to put another mouse driver on the PC?

MartinWindsor, Sep 25, 2015
  4. elbmek Win User

oh yeah. Drivers for iiyama prolite e2409HDS monitor - same problem, all google points to is third party con artists. Tried iiyama but nothing seems to be on their home site. Help?

Win 10 says its a generic p p monitor, its not!!

elbmek, Sep 25, 2015
Thema:

1. MS Multimedia keyboard 1.0a driver - Similar Threads - Multimedia keyboard driver

2. Drivers for Microsoft Natural Multimedia 1.0A

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drivers for Microsoft Natural Multimedia 1.0A: Hello, I am having problems with my Microsoft Natural Multimedia 1.0A keyboard. The letters work fine, but the top function keys F1/2/3... do not work. Only F7 works, and it opens the start menu instead of doing its thing.I'm guessing I will need drivers for this keyboard to...
  3. Drivers for Microsoft Natural Multimedia 1.0A

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Drivers for Microsoft Natural Multimedia 1.0A: Hello, I am having problems with my Microsoft Natural Multimedia 1.0A keyboard. The letters work fine, but the top function keys F1/2/3... do not work. Only F7 works, and it opens the start menu instead of doing its thing.I'm guessing I will need drivers for this keyboard to...
  4. Drivers for Microsoft Natural Multimedia 1.0A

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. driver for Mcrosoft Wireless Multimedia Keyboard 1.1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    driver for Mcrosoft Wireless Multimedia Keyboard 1.1: The Windows 10 update in oct 2021 changed my well working driver. The result is a very slow working keyboard and no reaktions by mousklicks.I changed the driver to an elder version and the system works well.Today is the driver again in the not-working state and the installed...
  6. driver for Mcrosoft Wireless Multimedia Keyboard 1.1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    driver for Mcrosoft Wireless Multimedia Keyboard 1.1: The Windows 10 update in oct 2021 changed my well working driver. The result is a very slow working keyboard and no reaktions by mousklicks.I changed the driver to an elder version and the system works well.Today is the driver again in the not-working state and the installed...
  7. driver for Mcrosoft Wireless Multimedia Keyboard 1.1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Microsoft Natural MultiMedia keyboard not working

Microsoft Natural MultiMedia keyboard not working: Win Version: 1900 I have 2 keyboards, a Microsoft Natural MultiMedia Keyboard 1.0A and a Microsoft Wireless Natural MultiMedia Keyboard (Black Wireless). Both have worked on 32 & 64 bit pcs. After I cleaned the keys on the 1.0A I reconnected it to the new Lenovo where it...
  9. Multimedia keyboard 1.0a PS2 to USB adaptor

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Multimedia keyboard 1.0a PS2 to USB adaptor: Any ideas where I can obtain a PS2 to USB male adaptor? we bought a new PC but no PS2 keyboard plug-in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multimedia-keyboard-10a-ps2-to-usb-adaptor/745ba450-5d95-4e16-9b41-7bbb64fccb1d"
  10. Multimedia keys on keyboard stop working suddenly...

Multimedia keys on keyboard stop working suddenly...: Hi guys, I am experiencing an annoying issue with Windows 10 and my Cherry keyboard (Cherry eVolution Stream Multimedia Keyboard G85-23000), especially with the multimedia keys. Upon a boot / reboot all the multimedia keys are working without issues: mute, volume...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft multimedia keyboard 1.0a driver

2. microsoft natural multimedia keyboard 1.0a

3. microsoft multimedia keyboard 1.0a software

4. windows drivers for ms multimedi keyboard 1.0,
  5. microsoft multimedia 1.0a not working