Windows 10: MS Office 2010 not showing contacts in Address Book

Discus and support MS Office 2010 not showing contacts in Address Book in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Had to reinstall W10 and, subsequently Office 2010. All my data and backups are in a separate partition so none of that was lost. Imported a backup... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by oldcelt, Feb 11, 2018.

1. oldcelt Win User

MS Office 2010 not showing contacts in Address Book

Had to reinstall W10 and, subsequently Office 2010. All my data and backups are in a separate partition so none of that was lost.

Imported a backup of my 'Contacts' and they show OK in the 'Contacts' folder. However, they no longer appear in the Address Book.

Any ideas please?

:)

oldcelt, Feb 11, 2018

2. Synchronising Lumia 730 with Office 2010 Outlook

How do I synchronise the phone contacts on Lumia 730 with the contacts in my address book in Office 2010 Outlook? I used to have a nokia E9 and I was using PC Suite to synchronise data on the phone and Office 2010 Outlook. But now I can't do same with
    my Lumia 730. Can anyone help?

Kodjo Owusu-Ansah, Feb 11, 2018
  3. J. B.M Win User
    How do I get Win 10 Fax and Scan to use the Outlook Contacts folder of Office 2010?

Could someone please tell me where the setting has gone for using Outlook Contacts as the default Address Book used by Fax and Scan?

I use an USB Modem attached to my landline to send fax and the address book used by F&S is empty. I use Office 2010 and have an extensive Contacts folder using .pst file from previous Win 8.1 installation. I clean installed Win 10 from a fresh Win 8.1
    as soon as it authenticated.

For once F&S worked for me without having any problem of a failed connection, as was common with Win 8 onwards, just the address book problem.

J. B.M, Feb 11, 2018
  4. EdTittel Win User

EdTittel, Feb 11, 2018
  5. oldcelt Win User
    I can't follow the advice given "

• Select the Contacts folder, and then click the Folder tab in the Ribbon.
    • Click the Folder Properties tab in the Ribbon.
    • On the Outlook Address Book tab, click to select the Show this folder as an e-mail address book check box, type a descriptive name, and then click OK "
    because there is no Outlook Address Book tab shown when I open Folder Properties tab.

MS Office 2010 not showing contacts in Address Book [​IMG]

oldcelt, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. MS Office 2010 not showing contacts in Address Book - Similar Threads - Office 2010 showing

2. MS Office 2010

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    MS Office 2010: Hard drive is dying on my other laptop is dying. Trying to get office 2010 off it. Got my product key, but unsure if it will let me use it again. Can't find the exe file for it. I have my product key. But unsure if it will work on my laptop Im using now. I downloaded the file...
  3. MS Office 2010

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Office 2010: Hard drive is dying on my other laptop is dying. Trying to get office 2010 off it. Got my product key, but unsure if it will let me use it again. Can't find the exe file for it. I have my product key. But unsure if it will work on my laptop Im using now. I downloaded the file...
  4. MS Office 2010

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Contacts and Address Books

in Windows 10 Customization
    Contacts and Address Books: Hello,Can someone tell me how I can tell the Windows OS to default to using the Windows Address Book and the Contacts in the Contacts folder? It was working fine until I configured my Office 365 account on Outlook. Now it seems the outlook address book has taken over.My...
  6. MS Office Professional 2010

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MS Office Professional 2010: I need to replace my laptop soon and I want to use my MS Office Professional 2010 key on Windows 10, because I cannot afford MS Office 365 Personal £59.99 a year or £5.99 a month. I am retired on a State pension and want to use my MS Office Professional 2010 key on Windows...
  7. MS Office 2010

MS Office 2010: New laptop with W10s installed; attempted install MS Office 2010, but even though it installed and can be found in programs and features, I cannot find it anywhere else let alone work from it? In other words, it's apparently on my new laptop, but hidden or?...
  8. Installing MS Office 2010

Installing MS Office 2010: I have Office 2010 installed already on a 32 bit Windows 10 OS. I want to install it on my 64 bit OS also. When I run the install I get an error soon after entering the key: Setup cannot find Office en-us\OfficeLR.cab. Can anyone suggest why this should occur with one of...
  9. Outlook 2010 cannot get Address Book to show Contacts

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2010 cannot get Address Book to show Contacts: I've followed the MS advice shown at:- https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/...ook-in-outlook I still can't get my contacts to show in the Address Book. All worked fine until I had to do a complete system recovery! All advice gratefully received. 103874
  10. MS Business Contact Manager 2010

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Business Contact Manager 2010: Not sure where to post this, cannot find a current Office forum. BCM crashes when used with Outlook 2010 after migrating to Windows 10. Have uninstalled and attempted to reinstall, tried from the original disk and also the M$ download (x86). It installs SQL SVR 2008 MSSMLBIZ...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. contact address book in office 2010

2. office 2010 contacts not showing in addressbook