Windows 10: ms office home and student 2007 install problem on windows 10

Discus and support ms office home and student 2007 install problem on windows 10 in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; So I'm putting my parents copy of office 2007 on my mom's new Asus Zenbook running windows 10. installing from a CD using a samsung usb dvd player and... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by foustefamiy, Dec 28, 2015.

1. ms office home and student 2007 install problem on windows 10

So I'm putting my parents copy of office 2007 on my mom's new Asus Zenbook running windows 10. installing from a CD using a samsung usb dvd player and running into a problem. When I run the set up it opens a dialogue box asking me to enter the product key but there is no entry field! absolutely no way to type the key into the dialogue box. Even though it says I can enter the key later in the install but when I close the dialogue box it ends the install.

ms office home and student 2007 install problem on windows 10 [​IMG]

Here is what it looks like.

Should I just give up on the CD and try to install from a download?

:)

foustefamiy, Dec 28, 2015
  2. Andre Da Costa, Dec 28, 2015
  3. loading Office Home and Student 2007 onto a laptop with Windows 10

Office Home & Student 2007 permits up to three installs, so you should be able to do so. Office 2007 is not certified compatible with Windows 10 Anniversary Update, but it does install and work based on my testing.

Andre Da Costa, Dec 28, 2015
  4. Berton Win User

ms office home and student 2007 install problem on windows 10

What I have done at times is create a Folder on the HDD, usually the same name as the disc, then Copy all the files from the disc to that Folder and run the setup.exe file from there. It sounds as if the computer is losing its identity of the Optical drive, could even be a power issue.

Berton, Dec 28, 2015
Thema:

ms office home and student 2007 install problem on windows 10

1. ms office home and student 2007 install problem on windows 10 - Similar Threads - office home student

2. MS Office Student Teacher 2007 Error 2502 2503

in Microsoft Office and 365
    MS Office Student Teacher 2007 Error 2502 2503: I jut got a new rig and I loaded my Office 2007 Student Teacher edition. I realize its no longer supported and I have a few other options, but I like having Office as my Word Processor. I've Googled, searched YouTube and here, but haven't found anything that will address the,...
  3. Windows 10 and MS Office 2007

Windows 10 and MS Office 2007: Hi all - I have run into an unusual problem and would like to know if you'd have a suggestion (I have used the Search function but nothing useful turned up). I just got a new laptop with Windows 10 (Build 18363.1379), with all required updates as of 2/21/21. I installed MS...
  4. Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 32bit

Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 32bit: Will this version work on Win 10 20h2 64 bit computer? I have the install disc and the product key (proof of license). 170791
  5. MS Office Home and Student 2019

MS Office Home and Student 2019: Because Word had a odd look to the icon, I ran the trouble shooter. Other users told me their 2016 and 2019 Word also looked like mine - very different from any other desktop icons. The troubleshooter found that Word was incompatible and fixed it. Is this an issue that should...
  6. MS Office Home and Student 2019

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Office Home and Student 2019: Because Word had a odd look to the icon, I ran the trouble shooter. Other users told me their 2016 and 2019 Word also looked like mine - very different from any other desktop icons.<br><u>The troubleshooter found that Word was incompatible and fixed it.<br></u>Is this an...
  7. MS Office Home and Student 2019

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Office Home and Student 2019: Because Word had a odd look to the icon, I ran the trouble shooter. Other users told me their 2016 and 2019 Word also looked like mine - very different from any other desktop icons. The troubleshooter found that Word was incompatible and fixed it. Is this an issue that should...
  8. Office home & student 2007

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Office home & student 2007: I bought M Office home & student 2007 and used it on old computer. I had no probs ever but got new computer last month and it now when I tried to install it, says the product key in the box is not correct, help, how can this be? Karl...
  9. Problem arisen with re- installation of Office Home and Student 2007

Problem arisen with re- installation of Office Home and Student 2007: It having been lost, when I had to rest the computer, I attempted to re-install Office Home and Student 2007 today. However on opening Excel, I get Code: code execution cannot proceed because MSVCR80 was not found...[/quote] I have re-installed Office but nothing has...
  10. Loading MS Office Home & Student 2007 -Pop Up with a Configuration bar

Loading MS Office Home & Student 2007 -Pop Up with a Configuration bar: I have had a few problems winding up a new ACER Laptop for my Son. In our Family we have used Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 version since new. and before that 2003 version, on clicking the ICON the familiar sandy coloured rectangle pop-up appears appears, well...