Windows 10: MS office pro plus-outlook...mailbox full,need to "save"attachments

Discus and support MS office pro plus-outlook...mailbox full,need to "save"attachments in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; My issue is with microsoft office pro plus. This software is currently working on a windows 7 machine so not strictly for this forum. The... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by dooper786, Oct 9, 2016.

1. dooper786 Win User

MS office pro plus-outlook...mailbox full,need to "save"attachments

My issue is with microsoft office pro plus.

This software is currently working on a windows 7 machine so not strictly for this forum.

The software interacts with a mail server belonging to my employer.

The issue is that i have dozens of emails which have attachments . Each attachment is a multi page pdf document.

I need to find a way of saving off all those attachments perhaps to an external drive so that they dont go missing/get lost hence why i cant just delete them.

Can anyone suggest a way forward please?

:)

dooper786, Oct 9, 2016

2. Windows 10 and IE as a default browser

Try the fix at

You are prompted to specify Internet Explorer when you click a link in Outlook 2010 or Outlook 2007

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3094186

Don

Don Varnau, Oct 9, 2016
  3. Unable to open email attachments in OWA IE11 Windows 10

Since upgrading to Windows 10, IE11 I am unable to open Excel, Word, .pdf and so on, attachments in my telework email portal using MS Office Outlook Web Access. I prefer not to reset my explorer due to security settings. I get the download box but cannot
    "save" the product to open and edit.

conniesue724, Oct 9, 2016
  4. Superfly Win User

Superfly, Oct 9, 2016
  5. LOTN Win User
    it's outlook you can simply click and hold on the attachment and drag it where you want it, or you can right click the attachment and click save to from the menu that pops up. worst thing that's going to happen is your system security might ask you if you really want to save it to the system.

LOTN, Oct 9, 2016
  6. dooper786 Win User
    Hi,,

I was considering that but there are about 400 in total so i was hoping to do it in bulk*Rolleyes

dooper786, Oct 9, 2016
  7. dooper786 Win User
    dooper786, Oct 9, 2016
  8. Superfly Win User

No, copy the script to notepad and save it as Attachments.vbs (or whatever name - NB: select all files in the saveas type dialog - otherwise you may get .vbs.txt)

NB change "C:\Temp" to where you want to save the attachments - Outlook does not need to be running.

Superfly, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. MS office pro plus-outlook...mailbox full,need to "save"attachments - Similar Threads - office pro plus

2. Outlook Mailboxes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook Mailboxes: HiI have access to the mailboxes of some other people in my team. A new member has joined and IT have told me that they have given me access to their mailboxes but I cannot remember how to add their account to my left hand pane on outlook.com.Can anyone advise me?Thanks...
  3. Outlook Mailboxes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook Mailboxes: HiI have access to the mailboxes of some other people in my team. A new member has joined and IT have told me that they have given me access to their mailboxes but I cannot remember how to add their account to my left hand pane on outlook.com.Can anyone advise me?Thanks...
  4. Outlook Mailboxes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Need FULL Install Key for MS Office

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need FULL Install Key for MS Office: Due to extremely poor system performance, I need to reset Windows 10. Virus scans show no suspected items, yet SUPERAntiSpyware SAS shows finding MKEEPER.EXE. However, SAS runs for days and never reaches the removal stage. One software I need to keep is MS Office 2016, which...
  6. Office 365 subscription changed to MS Office Pro Plus 2016

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 subscription changed to MS Office Pro Plus 2016: After upgrading to 20152.1 my Office 365 has changed to MS Office Pro Plus 2016 and is requiring activation If I select Change license option then my valid MS Office 365 license is presented but nothing appears to happen when I select it and click next (it stays as MS Office...
  7. MS Office/Outlook 2016 Pro Plus

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS Office/Outlook 2016 Pro Plus: I recently installed MS Office Pro 2016 mainly so I could use Outlook 2016 as my default email along with Yahoo. However, when I click on anything in a message I get: "Your Organizations Policies are preventing us from completing this action for you. For more information...
  8. Hotmail ( Outlook) mailbox getting full

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hotmail ( Outlook) mailbox getting full: I want to backup my email to a hard disk. I am using the online client I get when I go to www.hotmail.com. The references I can find are out of date....
  9. MS Office Pro Plus 2016 (some updates are not needed)

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    MS Office Pro Plus 2016 (some updates are not needed): I have MS Office Pro Plus 2016 installed and running the most latest version of Win10. Whenever I install the Office program, I select Custom, and only installing Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. That is all I need. But when I run Windows Updates for other Microsoft...
  10. MS Office Pro Plus not installing

in Microsoft Office and 365
    MS Office Pro Plus not installing: Guys, after doing a clean install of windows 10, I am unable to install ms office pro plus. The error is osppsvc make sure you have sufficient privileges to start system services. Plz help me. Thnx in advance!! 39800