Windows 10: MS Outlook Issues after Windows 10 upgrade

Discus and support MS Outlook Issues after Windows 10 upgrade in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have a clean install of Windows 10 and Office Pro 2013. Initially I could not send any emails from Outlook. I resolved this by running SFC /scannow.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by videodj, Aug 28, 2015.

1. videodj Win User

MS Outlook Issues after Windows 10 upgrade

I have a clean install of Windows 10 and Office Pro 2013. Initially I could not send any emails from Outlook. I resolved this by running SFC /scannow. However, I am getting constant sync errors and a blue circle when using Outlook with IMAP. The 2 accounts I have added are my Gmail account and my iCloud account, both have the same issues and currently it makes Outlook unusable.

All accounts work fine in EMClient, so the issue appears isolated to Outlook, I also have the same issue on my Dad's PC running Windows 10 and Outlook 2010 (although 2010 doesn't seem quite as bad as 2013). I'm not too bothered, but my Dad is hassling me to fix it as it work on Windows 8 and he seems attached to Outlook after using it for many years!

Has anyone experience these sort of issues and managed to resolve them? Both Office installs are fully updated and all other applications work ok. If I use Outlook with a POP mail account it seems to be ok, but this is not an option given IMAP keeps all devices inline, which is a requirement.

:)

videodj, Aug 28, 2015
  2. SKSK76 Win User

Unable to use Microsoft Office after upgrading to Windows 10

Running Microsoft Office after upgrading to Windows

After upgrading to Windows 10 I cant running MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) at new version of win.?

All document are there but I cant open it. I've got original software MS Office 2010

How to fix it?

Regard

SKSK76, Aug 28, 2015
  3. TazzyK17 Win User
    Microsoft Outlook 2010 stops working following Windows 10 update

I have a similar problem with Outlook 2010 I suppose, but it started today after I upgraded Windows 10 to the anniversary edition.

Outlook now fails to open up. Something about Outlook stopped working and needs to close and that I will be told when a solution is found.

Will try the repair to MS Office but is this a known issue? I currently have 3 new updates waiting to be installed so maybe they may contain a solution

TazzyK17, Aug 28, 2015
  4. videodj Win User

Ok, so I removed my iCloud account and my Gmail account seems to be working as it should. This suggest the issue could be with the iCloud connector.

I added the iCloud mail account with the connector uninstalled and the mail works as expected, folders sync correctly and no blue circle. The only downside here is no calendars or contacts.

videodj, Aug 28, 2015
Thema:

1. MS Outlook Issues after Windows 10 upgrade - Similar Threads - Outlook Issues upgrade

2. after latest MS 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after latest MS 10 upgrade: Excel files with a password can't be opened. Noticed with an old one so I created a new one, secured with a password, it behaved just like the old passworded one. Excel files without password are no problem?...
  3. after latest MS 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    after latest MS 10 upgrade: Excel files with a password can't be opened. Noticed with an old one so I created a new one, secured with a password, it behaved just like the old passworded one. Excel files without password are no problem?...
  4. after latest MS 10 upgrade

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Issue with Outlook after upgrade to Windows 10 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issue with Outlook after upgrade to Windows 10 2004: When I running Outlook after upgrade to Windows 10 2004 I got the following message [ATTACH] and the status of wi-fi connection is without Internet though Internet is working at my laptop[ATTACH] I turned off IPV6 in settings of my wi-fi adapter but it helped just once and...
  6. Issues with Windows 10 after upgrade

Issues with Windows 10 after upgrade: Dears, I have "HP EliteBook 840 G5 Notebook" for my work, it's started to act weird after I upgraded My Windows 10 to version 1809. Laptop temp is hotter than usual, and CPU fan is running almost all the time when I have all my apps opened. Even when all my apps are...
  7. MS Outlook 2010 issues after Windows 10 update

MS Outlook 2010 issues after Windows 10 update: After updating Windows 10, my default browser Firefox was disabled, links in Outlook 2010 prompt an error message: This operation has been canceled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator. I have uninstalled and downloaded...
  8. MS Outlook windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MS Outlook windows 10: I have not received any new messages in my in box since 1-16-2019 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-outlook-windows-10/69fbe47c-d0fe-4c1e-a1e8-036aa28f5b67
  9. MS Outlook will not send email after windows 10 upgrade

in Browsers and Email
    MS Outlook will not send email after windows 10 upgrade: MS Outlook will not send email after windows 10 upgrade I loaded windows 10 from windows 7 and found that MS outlook would not send email. After searching google I found a reference to the SFC tool. close outlook Open a command prompt in the administrator level run...
  10. MS Outlook

in Browsers and Email
    MS Outlook: Hi All, After the e-mail from MS telling me to apply the patch to WLM that broke it, I decided to try out MS Outlook. It came with MS office 2013. I have 2 E-mail accounts, 1 is with Hotmail.com, and the other is with Gmail.com Both are working just fine, with 1...