Windows 10: MS Paint sharing error

Discus and support MS Paint sharing error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Only recently experiencing problems modifying/editing my jpeg files in paint. I get the following error message. Please help, how do I correct?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by André-RogerDellevi, Aug 1, 2018.

1. MS Paint sharing error

Only recently experiencing problems modifying/editing my jpeg files in paint. I get the following error message.

Please help, how do I correct? Thanks...

:)

André-RogerDellevi, Aug 1, 2018

2. MS Paint

Hi Tawm,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

Method: 1

I suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Press windows key on the keyboard.
    • Type “Paint” & select the paint icon & hit enter.

Method: 2

• Press windows + R.
    • Type “MSpaint” hit enter.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Aug 1, 2018
  3. ms Paint

Hi,

There are several ways to remove MS Paint. Let's try deleting the app from its file location. Follow the steps below:

• Type mspaint.exe in the search bar.
    • Right-click on mspaint.exe, and select Open file location.
    • Press Delete on your keyboard.
    • Follow the next instructions to remove the program.
    Let us know if you need anything else. We're here to help.

Martin Bar, Aug 1, 2018
  4. cereberus Win User

MS Paint sharing error

MS Paint Recent Files

Here s a partial solution. Works for Windows 10 as well.

Paint - Delete Recent Pictures from List in Windows - Windows 7 Help Forums

This will clear it but of not disable list ie you would have to do again later etc.

cereberus, Aug 1, 2018
Thema:

MS Paint sharing error

1. MS Paint sharing error - Similar Threads - Paint sharing error

2. MS Paint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Paint: My ultimate goal is to have a picture of me and cut me out of one picture and paste me in another picture as me as Santa... my granddaughter wants me to play Santa and we are going to have family pictures taken with Santa. I have been experimenting with other pictures and I...
  3. MS Paint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Paint: My ultimate goal is to have a picture of me and cut me out of one picture and paste me in another picture as me as Santa... my granddaughter wants me to play Santa and we are going to have family pictures taken with Santa. I have been experimenting with other pictures and I...
  4. MS PAINT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS PAINT: Can't create a windows shortcut without placing it on the task bar.No more CTRL - ALT - P as a hotkey ?So for MS Paint and notepad the options are just not there !I was able to get them to work somewhat creating copies of executable files and placing them on the desktop, but...
  5. MS PAINT

MS PAINT: Can't create a windows shortcut without placing it on the task bar.No more CTRL - ALT - P as a hotkey ?So for MS Paint and notepad the options are just not there !I was able to get them to work somewhat creating copies of executable files and placing them on the desktop, but...
  6. Error in MS Paint

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error in MS Paint: HiI have found an error in MS Paint, when adjusting the border of an image that has been zoomed out. If the whole image is not visible, dragging the corner inwards cuts off more of the image than it should.RegardsAngus Walker...
  7. MS Paint

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MS Paint: How do I get MS Paint back in my wheel house? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-paint/f294c51c-ab6b-497a-8f11-f902cd862e63
  8. MS Paint

MS Paint: Make background transparent https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-paint/ae52fa0c-a8d3-4739-9443-0267e1b17763
  9. MS paint

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    MS paint: How can I use MS paint to make a cool Fortnite funny moments video thumbnail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-paint/8a5c6720-a179-4997-8420-32ad18098470"
  10. MS Paint

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MS Paint: How would I be able to reload an older version of ms paint on my computer? We are using a program that has conflicts with the new version. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/ms-paint/396aac3f-f09a-41fa-94ea-b488ce4acf8d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ms-paint how to share