Windows 10: MS Phone Link is stuck

Discus and support MS Phone Link is stuck in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; MS Phone Link is stuck. Even a restart doesn't make it go away, nor is it responding. No way to uninstall the app. CRTL ALT DEL doesn't show the app as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Peter Cr., Feb 21, 2024.

1. Peter Cr. Win User

MS Phone Link is stuck

MS Phone Link is stuck. Even a restart doesn't make it go away, nor is it responding. No way to uninstall the app. CRTL ALT DEL doesn't show the app as running, however the startup screen is there...I looked in the installed apps, is not there, yet it is in my list of apps when I go toSTART BUTTON - ALL APPS - under P > there it is... Yet nowhere to be found in the installed apps. And most apps have an uninstall option, this one not. It showing the startup screen on my desktop, and hiding some icons and I cannot move the startup window, nor close it, nor anything.... it's just stuck th

:)

Peter Cr., Feb 21, 2024
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Mobile

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Feb 21, 2024
  3. Winuser Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Mobile

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Feb 21, 2024
  4. Nate W.H. Win User

MS Phone Link is stuck

Windows Phone OS7.10.8112.7 (Step 6)

Hi XemnessLive,

You can find many solutions for update issues listed on the following page:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2484484

The suggestions listed for the errors of the phone being stuck in download mode and stuck at OEM splash screen may be helpful along with the general steps listed at the beginning of the article.

Please let me know if these suggestions are able to help you update.

Regards,

Nate W.H., Feb 21, 2024
Thema:

MS Phone Link is stuck

1. MS Phone Link is stuck - Similar Threads - Phone Link stuck

2. MS Phone Link is stuck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Phone Link is stuck: MS Phone Link is stuck. Even a restart doesn't make it go away, nor is it responding. No way to uninstall the app. CRTL ALT DEL doesn't show the app as running, however the startup screen is there...I looked in the installed apps, is not there, yet it is in my list of apps...
  3. Phone Link Stuck on connecting Android or iPhone

in Windows 10 News
    Phone Link Stuck on connecting Android or iPhone: [IMG]If Phone Link is stuck while connecting your phone and PC, reviewing permissions, pairing devices, or scanning QR codes, then this post will help you. Phone Link is a nice app that helps you instantly access your Android and iOS devices from your Windows PC. However,...
  4. is MS Windows 10 Phone Link useful?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is MS Windows 10 Phone Link useful?: I cannot believe that MS would create an app that links w/ my phone's SMS/MMS that does not allow me to sandbox or delete spam- the interface ... I gotta stop I can feel my BP going stratospheric...
  5. is MS Windows 10 Phone Link useful?

is MS Windows 10 Phone Link useful?: I cannot believe that MS would create an app that links w/ my phone's SMS/MMS that does not allow me to sandbox or delete spam- the interface ... I gotta stop I can feel my BP going stratospheric...
  6. Phone Link Messages stuck refreshing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link Messages stuck refreshing: Phone Link works fine on everything except Messages frequently gets suck "Refreshing" with the spinning blue circle. I can use Call, Apps, and Photos, and my Android phone's messaging app works just fine itself. Everything except Phone Link Messages. Sometimes if I go to...
  7. Phone Link Messages stuck refreshing

Phone Link Messages stuck refreshing: Phone Link works fine on everything except Messages frequently gets suck "Refreshing" with the spinning blue circle. I can use Call, Apps, and Photos, and my Android phone's messaging app works just fine itself. Everything except Phone Link Messages. Sometimes if I go to...
  8. MS Phone Link Mirroring not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Phone Link Mirroring not working: Both PC and Phone is already connected in the same network. I have done basic troubleshooting for these. e.g. turn off anti virus, turn off vpn, re-pair the phone into the pc and even restarted the pc. error still persists....
  9. MS Phone Link Mirroring not working

MS Phone Link Mirroring not working: Both PC and Phone is already connected in the same network. I have done basic troubleshooting for these. e.g. turn off anti virus, turn off vpn, re-pair the phone into the pc and even restarted the pc. error still persists....
  10. Link to phone for Android stuck on sign in

Link to phone for Android stuck on sign in: Currently attempting to use Link to Phone on Windows 10. It is stuck on "Link to Windows and sign in with" window on Windows 10 while both my online windows account and my phone show that I am logged on. I have already reset everything, twice. I can ping my phone from my...