Windows 10: MS Photos quit working right

Discus and support MS Photos quit working right in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Photos app in win 10 quit letting me sort the new photos from the camera memory card by the present date. It wants to download everything on the card... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by win10er, May 1, 2018.

1. win10er Win User

MS Photos quit working right

Photos app in win 10 quit letting me sort the new photos from the camera memory card by the present date. It wants to download everything on the card including current pictures but won't put them on top of the list. (jumbles them up now).

:)

win10er, May 1, 2018

2. Edge quit working after latest MS update

This is a TOTAL NIGHTMARE- a MS update that totally messes up your computer! Edge is not working after this update. Got a person on chat this morning and she took control and was trying to install Windows 10 V 1709. Well after 2 hrs or more it never did
    install, so she abruptly terminated the chat. What am I supposed to do- I suppose go buy an APPLE product!!

Wilsontrand, May 1, 2018
  3. Facebook quit working right on my Nokia 520

On Monday my Facebook app stopped working properly. When I click on the app it closes. The only way I can access it is to go into my text messages and click on the link from notifications. It won't let me post picture unless I send them to this email:
    < Moderator edit - PII removed > No app I've tried to download works and I keep getting the same email. Its quite frustrating. Its also frustrating that many free games I had on my android aren't available on the Windows phone. I'm not happy with this phone
    at all and I'm considering taking it back unless things get fixed.

DeniseHilker, May 1, 2018
Thema:

MS Photos quit working right

1. MS Photos quit working right - Similar Threads - Photos quit working

2. Mouse quits working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse quits working: All of a sudden my mouse quits working. When I hut down some times it works when I restart and sometimes not. I a, trying a different USB. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-quits-working/f4156f43-eeee-4531-af53-0b77f46338de
  3. Mouse quits working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse quits working: All of a sudden my mouse quits working. When I hut down some times it works when I restart and sometimes not. I a, trying a different USB. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-quits-working/f4156f43-eeee-4531-af53-0b77f46338de
  4. bluetooth quit working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth quit working: i have a Lanova laptop that is less than a year old that had bluetooth when I bought it. A couple days ago it just quit working for no apparent reason. It still shows up in my settings but when I try to use it nothing works. The troubleshooter tells me my computer is not...
  5. Monitor quit working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Monitor quit working: I had an extra monitor plugged in for months, then it just went black and read "Input Not Supported". I checked the display settings and accidentally clicked the "just show on monitor 2", now both screens are black when plugged into each other. Help please! The computer and...
  6. MS Photos are not working,

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS Photos are not working,: MS Photos are not working, it will not let me download with a good email account. I went to CMD and follow the command to remove it and then go to the store to download. I click on Get and ask for the email address and it states the account is is not good....
  7. Microsoft Photo not working right,

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Photo not working right,: Cannot change destination of photos to a folder on the desktop, when I try everything just goes off, have tried repairing no luck, won't uninstall https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-photo-not-working-right/6164a087-bfe3-4947-a4e9-d9350698e5c6
  8. Bluetooth quit working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth quit working: i have a bluetooth usb device which was working before the last patch, now i have uninstalled it and reinstalled it and it says it has connected to my bluetooth headset but it is not connecting. any help would be appricated Thank you!...
  9. screensaver quits working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    screensaver quits working: I have a new HP laptop with Windows 10. My screensaver quits working after a while, I get a black screen with message error caused your screensaver to stop working. Unable to fix. I have tried different things I know to do but nothing works. Help!...
  10. Right Click for Photos has quit working.

in Windows 10 Support
    Right Click for Photos has quit working.: Suddenly, when I right click a picture file (best I can tell it's any kind of picture file except RAW files) it doesn't show the Context Menu instead it just throws me to the Desktop. I use the Properties>Details a lot. Anybody know how to fix this? 64131