Windows 10: MS Provides Painful Windows 10 Upgrade Guide for Reading List Users

Discus and support MS Provides Painful Windows 10 Upgrade Guide for Reading List Users in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft Provides Painful Windows 10 Upgrade Guide for Reading List Users Items need to be manually added to Edge browser Microsoft has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, May 30, 2016.

1. MS Provides Painful Windows 10 Upgrade Guide for Reading List Users

Microsoft Provides Painful Windows 10 Upgrade Guide for Reading List Users
    Items need to be manually added to Edge browser

Read more: http://news.softpedia.com/news/micro...medium=twitter

:)

Cluster Head, May 30, 2016

2. windows 10

Why are you even responding. If MS has something to say then provide a answer of substance. The fact that MS installed “Get Windows 10” on my Inspiron 1520 W7 SP1 Ultimate system and does not list any W10 upgrade restriction suggests that an upgrade is possible
    and should take place without a hitch. There is no reason to provide to the original message a link listing the W10 requirements when MS installs “Get Windows 10” without asking and telling the user that all is well for an upgrade to W10.

So, before MS provides an answer to a problem description, think first. Try understand what the problem is and provide only an answer which addresses the problem or be quiet! As long you tell a user an update is fine installing detection software, an upgrade
    should work without to much hassle to the user. If the upgrade is not successful on a system where “Get Windows 10” signals you are good to go then it is time to withdraw this software as it is unreliable and unprofessional.

RobertZinggeler, May 30, 2016
  3. Reading List in Edge VS Reader App in Windows 10

Original title: Reading List

In MS Money App, for instance, I can add an article to the MS Reading List App. The same app is encouraging OS 10 users to ditch it for Reading List in Edge. My question is, how can I save to Reading List in Edge an article in Money App or other Apps that
    do not open in Edge?? If this cannot be done, why is MS encouraging Reading List App users to ditch it?

Tigger Ireland, May 30, 2016
Thema:

MS Provides Painful Windows 10 Upgrade Guide for Reading List Users

1. MS Provides Painful Windows 10 Upgrade Guide for Reading List Users - Similar Threads - Provides Painful Upgrade

2. Windows 10 basic User guide

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 basic User guide: Hey everyone, I need some advice. I am looking for a User educational guide for Win 10. I am volunteering at a nonprofit, upgrading computers from Win 7 to Win 10 and the manager has requested that I create a User guide for the less computer literate folks. If y’all know if...
  3. project 2016 user guide

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    project 2016 user guide: I am looking to find user guide for my Office365 Project 2016 subscription https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/project-2016-user-guide/6e762387-1545-4028-8c51-4b72f93f641a
  4. Provide the ability to list Windows 10 settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Provide the ability to list Windows 10 settings: I have several computers and it would be very helpful if there was feature to list the Windows 10 settings to a text file. Then I could compare the settings and identify the differences, which would help me in solving why the PCs do not function in the same way. I think this...
  5. User Account Control Being a Pain in the @$$!

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User Account Control Being a Pain in the @$$!: So recently i was trying to get a Custom "bootres.dll" and in the process i f'ed up a little and now i can't run a single thing as administrator. [img] What i did was i used a "netplwiz" like command in cmd_prompt which opens up the settings to modify a User's control.And...
  6. Windows 10 Reading List App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Reading List App: Windows 10 Reading List App update ready in store Version 6.3.9654.21199 Updated and installed OK 51849
  7. Comprehensive User's Guide for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Comprehensive User's Guide for Windows 10: I am looking for a comprehensive users manual for Windows 10. I have Windows 10 for Dummies, and there is much information that is not there. Is there a book out there that covers almost everything, but that us beginners can understand ??? 34238
  8. Download the Windows 10 Preview User Guide

in Windows 10 News
    Download the Windows 10 Preview User Guide: Windows 10 Preview rolled out last week with a plethora of new features, including a Start menu and multiple desktops, and Microsoft has already offered a detailed blog post and videos to demonstrate some of these improvements. And still, as is the case with all the other...
  9. CLSID Key (GUID) Shortcuts List for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    CLSID Key (GUID) Shortcuts List for Windows 10: How to: CLSID Key (GUID) Shortcuts List for Windows 10 Complete List of Windows 10 CLSID Key (GUID) Shortcuts A CLSID is a globally unique identifier that identifies a COM class object. For more information about a CLSID key and the function of it's subkeys in the...
  10. Users tell Microsoft to scrap 'pain in butt' Security Update Guide

in Windows 10 News
    Users tell Microsoft to scrap 'pain in butt' Security Update Guide: Customers have lambasted Microsoft over its new searchable Security Update Guide, which replaced its familiar Patch Tuesday security bulletin format. Microsoft in November warned customers it would soon change how it tells them about updates. It flicked the switch with the...