Windows 10: MS Publisher Alternative that works well with windows 10?

Discus and support MS Publisher Alternative that works well with windows 10? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I was dismayed to get my new computer from HP with MS Office loaded to discover that Publisher was not part of the package *Sad I have Office 2016... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Armina, Oct 25, 2016.

1. Armina Win User

MS Publisher Alternative that works well with windows 10?

I was dismayed to get my new computer from HP with MS Office loaded to discover that Publisher was not part of the package *Sad

I have Office 2016 and discovered that, although I can create posters in MS Word, I cannot save the file as a jpg picture.

Does anyone know of a good free publisher alternative that works well with windows 10? (not scribus, ick)

On my old computer that ran Windows Vista Home Premium (ick again, lol) I had MS Office 2003, which I loved and it had all the apps, but this one does not, sadly and I really really miss Publisher.

:)

Armina, Oct 25, 2016

2. When is the issue "Your phone doesn't have enough memory... Error Code: 8007000E" going to be resolved (syncing Gmail contacts)

I am sensing - from the enormous amount of time I spend on this community - that another Google Vs Microsoft fight is about to flare up.

All I know is this. Google does not really like windowsphone. Proof is the fact that after 4 years, they still wont publish an YouTube app. Further they forced MS to pull down an excellent YouTube alternative app as well. Four years!

The YouTube situation is simply a poster child of Google's general attitude towards windowsphone. That is my last say on this topic and I am bowing out of this thread.

Jay_answers, Oct 25, 2016
  3. mlg63 Win User
    Publisher fonts in Italics

What version of Publisher? Old Office programs (older than 2007) do not work well with Win 10. But you should be able to change the fonts in any version of Publisher. Change to a basic font in Publisher that is still supported in Windows 10.

mlg63, Oct 25, 2016
  4. Berton Win User

Publisher doesn't come with all editions of the various Office suites, usually only the 1 or 2 most costly, but used to be available as a stand-alone. However, it was never free. One I have used for awhile is Serif PagePlus, not free but cheaper than Microsoft offerings. Both programs are pretty much classed as desktop publishing which should help narrow a search for something useful, one example found was Serif's free Starter version.
    Free Desktop Publishing Software PagePlus Starter Edition from Serif
    desktop publishing software at DuckDuckGo

Berton, Oct 25, 2016
  5. eachich64 Win User
    Hmm, I don't know another...

eachich64, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. MS Publisher Alternative that works well with windows 10? - Similar Threads - Publisher Alternative works

2. Publisher to MS Print to pdf

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Publisher to MS Print to pdf: When printing from Publisher 2002 to Microsoft Print to pdf, a few of the photos are cropped and part of the photo is missing. All photos were from the same camera and photo editor. This is a 61 page booklet but only 4 photos are resized...
  3. Publisher to MS Print to pdf

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Publisher to MS Print to pdf: When printing from Publisher 2002 to Microsoft Print to pdf, a few of the photos are cropped and part of the photo is missing. All photos were from the same camera and photo editor. This is a 61 page booklet but only 4 photos are resized...
  4. Publisher to MS Print to pdf

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. windows is not working well

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows is not working well: hi, i run an avast scan and i have recive this message that i have 577 broken registery items, is this possible to fix?, also some windows fuetures are not working like the file explorer, or control panel...
  6. MS Publisher Document

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MS Publisher Document: When I open my document in publisher is now gives me a notice that says "Microsoft Office has identified a potential security concern." It wants me to "enable" or "disable". This has just started....
  7. windows 10 not booting, no alternative works

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 not booting, no alternative works: Hi, I had an issue with the original Windows on the SSD of my Acer nitro laptop. The SSD disconnects from time to time. So I made a clean install on the second drive, which is a HDD. After a few months now, today it just won't boot. It just stays on the Acer black...
  8. List Of MS Published Repair Tools

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    List Of MS Published Repair Tools: From time to time I have experienced various problems with my Windows 10 system. Searching online I discovered various MS published tools to resolve these problems. (Examples would be the SoftwareRepair Tool & WindowsUpdate.) Does a document exist which lists all the...
  9. alternative to MS's bluetooth driver (Windows 10)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    alternative to MS's bluetooth driver (Windows 10): I see that there are a large number of complaints on various fora concerning the inability of Windows 10 to properly connect with Bluetooth devices. I too have this issue (with a TrekxAir headphone). My Bluetooth device connects perfectly with my mobile phone, but essentially...
  10. Free MS Office Alternative

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Free MS Office Alternative: For those who would like an alternative to Microsoft Office for one reason or another (cost mainly), here's a free alternative; WPS for Business: Get a one-year WPS Office Business license for free - CNET 38182