Windows 10: MS Publisher: can database fields be placed on pages?

Discus and support MS Publisher: can database fields be placed on pages? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I want to create a very simple directory based on an Excel spreadsheet. Can I do the same as I do with mail merge: place fields on the Publisher pages?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by rtcary, Mar 7, 2017.

1. rtcary Win User

MS Publisher: can database fields be placed on pages?

I want to create a very simple directory based on an Excel spreadsheet. Can I do the same as I do with mail merge: place fields on the Publisher pages?

Thank you,

Todd

:)

rtcary, Mar 7, 2017

2. Which Contact fields are synched betwwen phone and 'Notes 7.x'

I don't think you can setup the mapping. You have to sync to a Notes database based on names.ntf or pubnames.ntf. You can place the database anywhere, and you can modify it, but there are certain views, forms and fields that the sync uses. It seems to
    have some intelligence as it handles different combinations, like a single number, or a business and a personal number.

spindellis---01, Mar 7, 2017
  3. can I run my VB 6 exe files on windows phone (nokia lumia 800)

Is it possible to access database (MS Access/Sql Database) of an inventory application using windows phone. Database is placed in my labtop/clients PC.

YogitaBhatt, Mar 7, 2017
Thema:

MS Publisher: can database fields be placed on pages?

1. MS Publisher: can database fields be placed on pages? - Similar Threads - Publisher database fields

2. Publisher to MS Print to pdf

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Publisher to MS Print to pdf: When printing from Publisher 2002 to Microsoft Print to pdf, a few of the photos are cropped and part of the photo is missing. All photos were from the same camera and photo editor. This is a 61 page booklet but only 4 photos are resized...
  3. Publisher to MS Print to pdf

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Publisher to MS Print to pdf: When printing from Publisher 2002 to Microsoft Print to pdf, a few of the photos are cropped and part of the photo is missing. All photos were from the same camera and photo editor. This is a 61 page booklet but only 4 photos are resized...
  4. Publisher to MS Print to pdf

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. MS Publisher Document

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MS Publisher Document: When I open my document in publisher is now gives me a notice that says "Microsoft Office has identified a potential security concern." It wants me to "enable" or "disable". This has just started....
  6. How to change the Publisher field in the exe file.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to change the Publisher field in the exe file.: Dear MicrosoftI was making an both VS code project & Unity game.I was using python and used pyinstaller to turn the VS code project to an exe then an INNO setup installer after that i face a problem not with the code but it says 'Unknown Publisher' + smart screen issue. How...
  7. How to change the Publisher field in the exe file.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change the Publisher field in the exe file.: Dear MicrosoftI was making an both VS code project & Unity game.I was using python and used pyinstaller to turn the VS code project to an exe then an INNO setup installer after that i face a problem not with the code but it says 'Unknown Publisher' + smart screen issue. How...
  8. How to change the Publisher field in the exe file.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. pages not printing in publisher

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pages not printing in publisher: Some of my booklet pages are not printing in publisher? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pages-not-printing-in-publisher/f384372c-e0cf-47de-8221-2575b21e25ec
  10. Self created fields in a Database

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Self created fields in a Database: I created a data base, when populating a word mail merge document I discovered over 100 of numbered fields that I didn't create. Down and to the right of my Database page I found them. I deleted all that I found but they are not all gone, And I cannot find the numbered files...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ms publisher fields