Windows 10: ms-resource:appDisplayName in Start Menu programs list

Discus and support ms-resource:appDisplayName in Start Menu programs list in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'll begin this by saying that this nuisance has been there even before I upgraded to the April 2018 update. I also posted about this issue here... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by djdelarosa25, May 6, 2018.

1. ms-resource:appDisplayName in Start Menu programs list

I'll begin this by saying that this nuisance has been there even before I upgraded to the April 2018 update. I also posted about this issue here before, but no one was able to help me. Needless to say, the latest update did not fix this. I even did an in-place upgrade after updating just to try and see if it would fix things, which it did, but not this one. Can anyone help me, again?

Attachment 187291

:)

djdelarosa25, May 6, 2018
Thema:

ms-resource:appDisplayName in Start Menu programs list

1. ms-resource:appDisplayName in Start Menu programs list - Similar Threads - resource appDisplayName Start

2. ms-resource on my Windows Start Menu Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ms-resource on my Windows Start Menu Windows 11 Pro: Hello there, A few days ago, my win11 was upgraded to the latest bate channel update, which is version 22622.601. But due to some inexplicable problems in the update, I updated it several times until it succeeded, and after this update, my start menu interface has changed a...
  3. ms-resource on my Windows Start Menu Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ms-resource on my Windows Start Menu Windows 11 Pro: Hello there, A few days ago, my win11 was upgraded to the latest bate channel update, which is version 22622.601. But due to some inexplicable problems in the update, I updated it several times until it succeeded, and after this update, my start menu interface has changed a...
  4. Why ms-resource: AppListName is showing on my Start menu?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why ms-resource: AppListName is showing on my Start menu?: I just got my new laptop with windows 10 set up 2 days ago..... and this issue appeared.... is this normal anyway? and how can I fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-ms-resource-applistname-is-showing-on-my-start/548e87f6-07a5-457d-9cb9-daf7ffbfe3c2
  5. Start Menu List

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu List: It's already listed on the Start Menu just below my User Icon (red arrow), so does anyone know how to remove the Settings icon from the Start Menu list (red circle)? [img] 173782
  6. Programs in Start menu not listed in search results

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Programs in Start menu not listed in search results: I just upgraded to Windows 10 and I'm still trying to get used to everything that's changed since 7. I'm used to being able to just hit the Windows key on my keyboard to bring up the Start menu, start typing the name of a program that I know has a shortcut in the start menu,...
  7. Missing Programs from Start Menu List

Missing Programs from Start Menu List: Please don't tell me to reinstall... did that! Don't tell me to add an icon... I don't want a screen full of icons..... Don't tell me to add an app. If i wanted an apps I'd by a tablet. How do you fix missing installed programs back to Start Menu List. This is why I HATE...
  8. Language in Start menu program list

Language in Start menu program list: Why does "Microsfoft office Hulpprogramma's" appear in Nederland in my start menu program list when my system language is English. All other start menu programs are shown in English....
  9. Broken shortcut on Start Menu program list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Broken shortcut on Start Menu program list: I found a broken shortcut on my account's Start Menu program list, located all the way on the bottom. [img] Right-clicking and uninstalling doesn't do anything. I tried some of the solutions found online and most of them don't work. Is there any way for me to fix this...
  10. Programs Used List in Start Menue

in Windows 10 Support
    Programs Used List in Start Menue: How do a get a program that I use quite often to get on the "Most Used Programs List". I realize that I probably have to use it more for it to appear on the list. But I want to know if I can get it there even though the program is not used as often as the others. TIA...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ms-resource:appdisplayname

2. ms resource app friendlyname

3. ms-resource:appname/text

4. ms-resource appdisplayname,
  5. ms-resource appdisplayname remove,
  6. ms resource appname,
  7. ms resource app friendly name,
  8. ms-resource in program list,
  9. ms-resource:app friendly name windows 10,
  10. ms-resource appname/text,
  11. appname/text,