Windows 10: MS Sculpt Mouse Suddenly Stopped Working.. Help!

Discus and support MS Sculpt Mouse Suddenly Stopped Working.. Help! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I got a Microsoft Sculpt Mouse that has been working for a while. But now the scroll wheel doesnt work. It was working perfectly yesterday. I suspect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by yahanna, Jul 13, 2017.

1. yahanna Win User

MS Sculpt Mouse Suddenly Stopped Working.. Help!

I got a Microsoft Sculpt Mouse that has been working for a while. But now the scroll wheel doesnt work. It was working perfectly yesterday. I suspect it to be software related. I tried uninstalling the driver. But that doesnt work. What do you suggest?

:)

yahanna, Jul 13, 2017

2. Touchpad not working after installing Bluetooth Mouse

Installed MS Sculpt Bluetooth mouse under Win 10 and touchpad stopped working? Two different notebooks with exactly the same issue.

Quinton van Eeden, Jul 13, 2017
  3. Windows 10 - Bluetooth issue

I have a Microsoft Sculpt connected via Bluetooth, it disconnects fairly often and seemingly at random.

Strangely for me, if I plug a USB mouse into the desktop PC, the bluetooth Microsoft Sculpt suddenly comes back into action.

If I keep the USB mouse plugged in, then the bluetooth Microsoft Sculpt mouse works.

If I unplug the USB mouse, the bluetooth Microsoft Sculpt mouse works but eventually randomly disconnects again.

I've updated drivers for all my bluetooth products, I've enabled options to keep the bluetooth devices on

AlexGJWilson, Jul 13, 2017
  4. SABL3 Win User

Then it must be the hardware issue in it, if u feel your drive was the issue you should have checked the mouse movement by keyboard enabling it through the windows settings.

SABL3, Jul 13, 2017
  5. Unkn0wn Win User
    Hi,

So the issue could still be related to software side, lets check if the mouse is as said installed correctly, if you go into Control Panel --> Hardware And Sound --> And select Mouse from Devices And Printers you should be able to see a pin after clicking on it which says "Wheel" and there be sure to set the scroll limits for Vertical and or Horizontal scrolling, if you do not see a Wheel option I would advise that you look for a newer or if you have the newest driver maybe an older one, Report back afterwards.

Edit: You could use this page if you have this type of mouse but be sure to select the mouse you have, https://www.microsoft.com/accessorie...hspecs-connect

Unkn0wn, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. MS Sculpt Mouse Suddenly Stopped Working.. Help! - Similar Threads - Sculpt Mouse Suddenly

2. MS Sculpt Mouse Wheel Slipping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Sculpt Mouse Wheel Slipping: Hi I have a MS Sculpt Mouse, and the scroll wheel is slipping. To be clear, the rubber surface of the mouse wheel is slipping around the plastic wheel mechanism, so the sensor does not see the wheel turn.If I apply some pressure to the rubber surface, I can feel the wheel...
  3. sculpt mouse not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sculpt mouse not working: I've a Microsoft Sculpt mouse that stopped working. I've run the troubleshooter tool, but this didn't fix the issue. I've checked the bluetooth driver for updates - none. I don't see it listed in the Devices and Printers - I do see a HID-compliant Mouse I think it's the mouse...
  4. Sculpt Mouse not working

Sculpt Mouse not working: Hi everyone, I'm having a problem with the sculpt comfort mouse, hoping someone can help me. I'm using the sculpt mouse on my laptop, which is pretty good at first, sometimes the mouse is lag but still acceptable. but recently things have gotten worse, sometimes when I am...
  5. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse - Stopped Working

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse - Stopped Working: This mouse has stopped working but others work fine when connected. Does this model have a shelf life? I have used it since 2015. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-sculpt-ergonomic-mouse-stopped-working/3d754eea-089b-4a01-b3e4-ac0cc0f165b4
  6. MIcrosoft Sculpt Keyboard suddenly stopped working

MIcrosoft Sculpt Keyboard suddenly stopped working: Microsoft sculpt keyboard stopped working. I have 2 and they both stopped working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-sculpt-keyboard-suddenly-stopped-working/ee5ec996-0e6b-4077-9581-dbbb8176b2f7
  7. Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse suddenly stopped scrolling

Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse suddenly stopped scrolling: My Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse suddenly stopped scrolling. It's been working fine for months, but in the middle of using it stopped scrolling. I have already tried the following: - Device Manager says "This device is working properly." - I clicked Update Driver Software...
  8. MS Sculpt mouse not working on Desktop only

MS Sculpt mouse not working on Desktop only: Mouse is a couple of years old. Just started to install it. https://www.microsoft.com/accessories/en-us/products/mice/sculpt-comfort-mouse/h3s-00003 Works on Lenovo Laptop with Windows 1o Home ' On Desktop with Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview Version 1903, Build 18362, when...
  9. Microsoft Sculpt wireless mouse suddenly stopped working

Microsoft Sculpt wireless mouse suddenly stopped working: I have been using the Sculpt keyboard and mouse combo for a while. Last night when I left the office, I removed the USB receiver from my laptop as usual and left it with the mouse. This morning, when I went to plug it back in, the keyboard was working but the mouse was no...
  10. MS Sculpt Comfort Mouse has stopped working

MS Sculpt Comfort Mouse has stopped working: Windows 10 Home Version 1803 OS Build 17134.228 MS Sculpt Comfort Mouse has stopped working. Keyboard on the same 2.4Ghz transceiver is still working. Tried new batteries, moved transceiver to different USB ports, multiple reboots, updated drivers but still not driving...