Windows 10: MS Starts Work on Project Europe, New Secret Windows 10 App Effort

Discus and support MS Starts Work on Project Europe, New Secret Windows 10 App Effort in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft Starts Work on Project Europe, New Secret Windows 10 App Effort Redmond teases new project that it could unveil soon [img]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, May 24, 2016.

1. MS Starts Work on Project Europe, New Secret Windows 10 App Effort

Microsoft Starts Work on Project Europe, New Secret Windows 10 App Effort
    Redmond teases new project that it could unveil soon

MS Starts Work on Project Europe, New Secret Windows 10 App Effort [​IMG]

Read more: http://news.softpedia.com/news/micro...medium=twitter

:)

Cluster Head, May 24, 2016
  2. Sarah#Mac Win User

Windows 10 Compatibility - Older Apps (Project 2003, Visio 2003)

I just upgraded to Windows 10, 64-bit, on my new refurb laptop.

My extended MS applications (beyond the Office suite's usual suspects) are of the 2003 / 2007 vintage.

Before I upgrade the rest of my systems, will the older Project and Visio apps work on Windows 10?

THanks!

Sarah#Mac, May 24, 2016
  3. Windows 10 and MS Project 2013

Hi, I am using MS Projects 2013 and still using Windows 8, as I understood that Windows 10 would not work with MS Projects 2013. I have no received a notification from Microsoft asking about my security settings for Windows 10. Kindly let me know if there
    is still a problem with Windows 10 and MS Project 2013.

BernaSeddon, May 24, 2016
Thema:

MS Starts Work on Project Europe, New Secret Windows 10 App Effort

1. MS Starts Work on Project Europe, New Secret Windows 10 App Effort - Similar Threads - Starts Project Europe

2. Missing Projects feature to new MS Paint from its 3D counterpart app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Projects feature to new MS Paint from its 3D counterpart app.: New MS Paint crashes intermittently, and causes data loss from a multilayer picture.Bringing the Projects feature from Paint 3D to the new Win32 Paint app is a great solution....
  3. Missing Projects feature to new MS Paint from its 3D counterpart app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing Projects feature to new MS Paint from its 3D counterpart app.: New MS Paint crashes intermittently, and causes data loss from a multilayer picture.Bringing the Projects feature from Paint 3D to the new Win32 Paint app is a great solution....
  4. How to install MS Project Server on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to install MS Project Server on Windows 10?: How to install MS Project Server on Windows 10?Can I try the test period?What is the duration of the test period?Is there a system with MS Project Server like Docker?Tell me at least a few steps ...What to download?Where to download from?...
  5. Password problem with MS - efforts to get a new password have failed

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Password problem with MS - efforts to get a new password have failed: Hello, I have Windows 10 up to date. My PC is a bitzer - built for me by a friend. Works wonderfully. I wanted to get the Microsoft App to play Mahjong, free of adverts. Forgot my password. I have entered old passwords, filled in their questions - request - the lot, even...
  6. Update on Project xCloud Preview for Western Europe

in Windows 10 News
    Update on Project xCloud Preview for Western Europe: Bringing the Project xCloud preview to gamers across Western Europe is a top priority for us. We know gaming is an important way for people to remain connected, particularly during these times of social distancing, but we also recognize how internet bandwidth has been...
  7. New search app and browser options for Android users in Europe

in Windows 10 News
    New search app and browser options for Android users in Europe: People have always been able to customize their Android devices to suit their preferences. That includes personalizing the design, installing any apps they want and choosing which services to use as defaults in apps like Google Chrome. Following the changes we made to comply...
  8. How to find the secret Start Menu built into Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    How to find the secret Start Menu built into Windows 10: The title of the article is How to find the secret Start Menu built into Windows 8.1, but I just checked and it works great in Windows 10! When reading the article, follow the instructions in Windows 10 and there ya go! I usually advise readers, but this time a reader...
  9. MS Teases Project Centennial as New Way to Fix Windows 10 Lack of Apps

in Windows 10 News
    MS Teases Project Centennial as New Way to Fix Windows 10 Lack of Apps: Microsoft Teases “Project Centennial” as New Way to Fix Windows 10 Lack of Apps Redmond aiming to bring Win32 apps in the store [img] Microsoft has started work on Project Centennial, another bridge that the company plans to use in order to tackle the lack of...
  10. Windows 10 has a secret retail demo mode with a new app and video loop

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 has a secret retail demo mode with a new app and video loop: [img] If you are running the Insider Preview of Windows 10, there is a hidden mode in the OS that you have likely not explored. Microsoft has included a 'retail demo' experience that will be used to show off the OS in the retail environment. Before you go down the path...