Windows 10: MS Teams and Headphone inline volume/mute

Discus and support MS Teams and Headphone inline volume/mute in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Plantronics Blackwire C320M inline mute and volume control works in Skype but in the new Teams meeting it doesn't. Am i doing something wrong, or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MarkNeves, Aug 15, 2018.

1. MarkNeves Win User

MS Teams and Headphone inline volume/mute

My Plantronics Blackwire C320M inline mute and volume control works in Skype but in the new Teams meeting it doesn't. Am i doing something wrong, or is there a way to allow the control from the headset cable?

Thanks,

:)

MarkNeves, Aug 15, 2018
  2. MarkNeves Win User

My Plantronics Blackwire C320M inline mute and volume control works in Skype but in the new Teams meeting it doesn't. Am i doing something wrong, or is there a way to allow the control from the headset cable?

Thanks,

MarkNeves, Sep 25, 2018
  3. MS Teams and Headphone inline volume/mute

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you, Thank you so much for your valuable question please, If my understanding is right, I would suggest you to please see the below mentioned thread once please (if not tried before) and see it if it helps. I am hopeful
    that your query will be resolved, If the issue persists or if my understanding is different from your concern, kindly do let me know,waiting for your kind reply please. Please check the solution given by Huni Shen MSFT

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/fo...

Please let me know, if that helps and feel free to ask back any question.

Kind Regards:

Yasir

MALIK YASIRNAWAZ, Sep 25, 2018
  4. SamLemly Win User

Muting when headphones are unplugged/different volumes?

On my phone and iPod and Chromebook, the volume will be muted/at a different level when I unplug the headphones from the jack. The muting part doesn't appear to be an option or work at all in Windows 10. When I mute the audio, it mutes both the headphone
    and speaker levels (I mute audio when my headphones are out, plug them in, still muted). Is there a way to do this in my current situation?

I'm on a Dell Inspiron 1500 with windows 10.

SamLemly, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

1. MS Teams and Headphone inline volume/mute - Similar Threads - Teams Headphone inline

2. Volume Full or Mute

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume Full or Mute: Issue is volume by pressing buttons moving it up or down or dragging to change it- when it is above 0 anywhere to 100 - the actual volume coming out is exactly the same. When it is 0/mute, nothing comes out. So volume bar doesn't control or influence the actual volume, bar on...
  3. Volume Full or Mute

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume Full or Mute: Issue is volume by pressing buttons moving it up or down or dragging to change it- when it is above 0 anywhere to 100 - the actual volume coming out is exactly the same. When it is 0/mute, nothing comes out. So volume bar doesn't control or influence the actual volume, bar on...
  4. MS Teams

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Teams: Does anybody else find the endless frequent changes to the MS Teams GUI to be irritating. We often share screens, and the GUI has (largely cosmetically) changed at least three times in a year, so you get used to one way an a few weeks later, it has changed. All these multiple...
  5. MS Teams

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MS Teams: Hello MS team, I have connected my Bose QC35 headphones updated with latest software to my laptop via bluetooth. In MS teams I selected Audio Devices > Custom, Speaker > Bose Stereo, however in the Microphone list I dont see my Bose Stereo headphones? Speaker is working...
  6. volume mute not working

volume mute not working: When i press the mute volume button on my keyboard, it doesnt mute the volume on my computer. the button isnt the problem though. when i press it, the volume thing pops up in the top left, and shows an x in place of the number thats usually how loud the volume is, so it...
  7. mute bluetooth headphones

mute bluetooth headphones: since updating to 1909 i cannot mute my headphones. when i click on the toggle, the 'X' appears instantly, beeps, then disappears. 158004
  8. ms teams

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ms teams: how doi delete downloaded files from ms teams https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-teams/2050ece5-e872-4c4a-a892-0f6a22efa529
  9. Inline headphone volume control

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Inline headphone volume control: I bought a cheap (but highly rated) pair of headphones with inline mic and volume controls and although the earbuds and mic work great, the inline controls don't work. Is there something I need to do to get these working? I've got a Surface Pro 4 and am plugging them directly...
  10. Inline mic of headphones not working

Inline mic of headphones not working: Hello, I have I5 6402p processor and 8gb ddr4 2133mhz ram and motherboard Gigabyte GA H110m DS2 CF. My headphones work fine on the pc but the inline microphone does not work with the pc due to some reason. Earlier I had USB headphones with mic and they worked fine with the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. volume bluetooth headphones teams

2. ms teams keeps changing headphone volume

3. microsoft teams headphone volume