Windows 10: MS Windows 10 Calendar display date

Discus and support MS Windows 10 Calendar display date in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When displaying the Calendar by Month as well as Week etc. The date displayed shows the day number twice. Once enlarged and again in a smaller Font... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JoeU_0421, Jul 18, 2018.

1. JoeU_0421 Win User

MS Windows 10 Calendar display date

When displaying the Calendar by Month as well as Week etc. The date displayed shows the day number twice. Once enlarged and again in a smaller Font size. I believe the larger value should be the Month otherwise don't display it. This causes an issue when scrolling through the calendar and trying to determine what date your posted event is setup on.

:)

JoeU_0421, Jul 18, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 18, 2018
  3. Windows 10 calendar dates wrong

Hi Dorothy,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand that your calendar is displaying the wrong days. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I would suggest you to manually set up your computer to synchronize with Windows time by following the steps below:

1. Type "date and time" in the search bar and open it.

2. Click on "internet time" tab.

3. Click on "change settings".

4. Check "synchronize with an internet time server"

5. Under server, select time.windows.com from the drop down list.

6. Click on "update now" and click ok.

7. Restart your computer and check if the issue persists.

Also make sure the time zone is set correctly by following the steps below:

1. Press Windows key + I

2. Click on "time and language".

3. Click on "date and time"

4. Choose the appropriate time zone from the drop down list.

Do get back to us with the result. We will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Jul 18, 2018
  4. MS Windows 10 Calendar display date

Windows 10 Calendar Dates Offset - New Zealand

I've tried the steps suggested by Wungraileng Vashi in this thread: "Windows
    10 calendar dates wrong"
    , however, the dates of holidays imported from my Gmail and Hotmail synchronized accounts in the Windows 10 calendar are still offset by a day. For example, Easter Friday is appearing on Thursday the 24th of March. As far as I can
    tell this only seems to affect the "New Zealand Holidays" calendar.

I've created a new thread as the other one seems to have been ignored after it was marked as having an answer.

Johnny825720, Jul 18, 2018
Thema:

MS Windows 10 Calendar display date

1. MS Windows 10 Calendar display date - Similar Threads - Calendar display date

2. Taskbar - system date and time - hover date display and click for calendar/notifications...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar - system date and time - hover date display and click for calendar/notifications...: Is there a setting somewhere that enables the system date/time behavior to be the same on all monitors? I often hover over the date/time to show the day of the week above it. I also like to click the date to show the calendar and toast notifications above the calendar. In...
  3. Taskbar - system date and time - hover date display and click for calendar/notifications...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar - system date and time - hover date display and click for calendar/notifications...: Is there a setting somewhere that enables the system date/time behavior to be the same on all monitors? I often hover over the date/time to show the day of the week above it. I also like to click the date to show the calendar and toast notifications above the calendar. In...
  4. MS Teams integration with Windows 10 Calendar

MS Teams integration with Windows 10 Calendar: There is an option to add an "Online meeting" to Windows 10 calendar invites see photo which defaults to Skype. We cannot use Skype at our company: we use MS Teams. I do not see a way to change this default in the Settings area. Is Windows 10 Mail compatible with MS Teams?...
  5. Calendar and date For windows 10 or Windows 20

in Windows 10 Customization
    Calendar and date For windows 10 or Windows 20: Hello tireless Microsoft team, we Muslim Iranians are confused by the solar and lunar dates in the calendar.We ask you and the Microsoft team to request a calendar that has a solar and lunar calendar in the taskbar on the right.A calendar that shows us the Gregorian and world...
  6. MS Calendar

MS Calendar: MS Calendar gives error messages that it was unable to save recent entries, and sometimes entries are dropped from one boot up to the next. Also, the calendar will no longer sync from my Dell laptop to my Surface. What is the solution?...
  7. Why do calendar dates set appear as double on calendar display

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why do calendar dates set appear as double on calendar display: Calendar set dates appear TWICE on the calendar. Why? What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-calendar-dates-set-appear-as-double-on/d103426e-bb45-4ace-ab32-ff0e30f42efd"
  8. Calendar App on Windows 10 won't display iCloud calendars

Calendar App on Windows 10 won't display iCloud calendars: Ever since I have owned the Surface Pro (6 years), the Windows 10 calendar app displayed my iCloud calendars, but about four months ago (April 2019), the iCloud calendars stopped appearing in the calendar app. Interestingly, the calendars still exist in settings, and I can...
  9. Windows 10 Calendar says it is out of Date

Windows 10 Calendar says it is out of Date: Hi: My windows 10 Calendar says it is out of date, every time I open it. When I click the "fix" box it sens me to my google account and then has me log in. It attempts to "fix" then gives me an error message Error code 0x00003a. This error is associated with printer...
  10. windows 10 calendar date format

windows 10 calendar date format: Hi guys I have just installed windows 10 home not pro and I have managed to sort out the date format in the taskbar (bottom right) into UK format but I have started to use the calendar but that format is still in USA format and I want to change it. I added google calendar...