Windows 10: Mscal.ocx

Discus and support Mscal.ocx in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Using this in windows 7, how do I make it work in windows 10? Have a pop up calendar in excel that works perfect in windows7, can't make it work in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by zplugger, Sep 28, 2015.

1. zplugger Win User

Mscal.ocx

Using this in windows 7, how do I make it work in windows 10? Have a pop up calendar in excel that works perfect in
    windows7, can't make it work in windows 10. Put the MSCAL.OCX file in system32 folder but will not regester.*Sad

:)

zplugger, Sep 28, 2015
  2. JamesJoey Win User

How to Register and OCX

I'm trying to register MsCal.ocx to use with Access 2010.

I placed MsCal.ocx in the SysWoW64 and ran as adsministrator:

%systemroot%SysWoW64regsvr32 mscal.ocx\

I'm getting the following error:"

C:\WINDOWSSysWoW64regsvr32' is not recognized as an internal or external command,

operable program or batch file.

JamesJoey, Sep 28, 2015
  3. vbchJack Win User
    .ocx registration

I have a new HP desktop with pre-installed Windows 10. I also have a few older programs that need MSCAL.OCX. I have tried a lot of the on-line suggestions but cannot get the .OCX registered. At the command prompt I enter 'regsvr /i mscal.ocx' and get
    the error message "The module was loaded but the call to DllRegisterServer failed ... error 0x002801c" I have spent way too much time ... HELP!

Moved from: [ Windows / Windows 10 / Install, upgrade, & activate / PC ]

vbchJack, Sep 28, 2015
Thema:

Mscal.ocx

1. Mscal.ocx - Similar Threads - Mscal ocx

2. Having a problem with .ocx and .dll problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having a problem with .ocx and .dll problems: I am trying to run a program that requires Tdbg6.ocx and some other related .dll programs:I have already cleared some initial hurdles, but I cannot find a solution online.The message reads:run-time error '339':Component TDBG.OCX or one of its dependencies not correctly...
  3. Having a problem with .ocx and .dll problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having a problem with .ocx and .dll problems: I am trying to run a program that requires Tdbg6.ocx and some other related .dll programs:I have already cleared some initial hurdles, but I cannot find a solution online.The message reads:run-time error '339':Component TDBG.OCX or one of its dependencies not correctly...
  4. Component 'COMDLG32.ocx

Component 'COMDLG32.ocx: Component 'COMDLG32.ocx or one of its dependencies not correctly registered a file is missing or invalid https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/component-comdlg32ocx/f02f6145-9118-41db-883b-da0399b9371a
  5. Component 'COMDLG32.ocx

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Component 'COMDLG32.ocx: Component 'COMDLG32.ocx or one of its dependencies not correctly registered a file is missing or invalid https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/component-comdlg32ocx/f02f6145-9118-41db-883b-da0399b9371a
  6. Error 1904.Module C:\windows\sysWOW64\ssdatb32.ocx failed to register HRESULT 2147220473

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 1904.Module C:\windows\sysWOW64\ssdatb32.ocx failed to register HRESULT 2147220473: Hello,I'm trying to install Aspen One Engineering V12 on my Windows 11 and i am getting this error.I want to resolve this issue as soon as possible because I need this for my study purpose.With regards, Pavan...
  7. Error 1904.Module C:\windows\sysWOW64\ssdatb32.ocx failed to register HRESULT 2147220473

Error 1904.Module C:\windows\sysWOW64\ssdatb32.ocx failed to register HRESULT 2147220473: Hello,I'm trying to install Aspen One Engineering V12 on my Windows 11 and i am getting this error.I want to resolve this issue as soon as possible because I need this for my study purpose.With regards, Pavan...
  8. Error al registrar ssdatb32.ocx en WINDOWS 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error al registrar ssdatb32.ocx en WINDOWS 11: Saludos, estoy intentando instalar un sistema en mi equipo, el cual requiere del registro de este OCX ssdatb32.ocx, al intentar registrarlo aparece el siguiente error: adjunté una imagen para que puedan verlo.Lo curioso es que si intento registrarlo en versiones anteriores de...
  9. Error al registrar ssdatb32.ocx en WINDOWS 11

Error al registrar ssdatb32.ocx en WINDOWS 11: Saludos, estoy intentando instalar un sistema en mi equipo, el cual requiere del registro de este OCX ssdatb32.ocx, al intentar registrarlo aparece el siguiente error: adjunté una imagen para que puedan verlo.Lo curioso es que si intento registrarlo en versiones anteriores de...
  10. unable to register the dll/ocx regsvr32 failed with exit code 0x5

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    unable to register the dll/ocx regsvr32 failed with exit code 0x5: Every time I install the application, a pop up always appears "unable to register the dll/ocx regsvr32 failed with exit code 0x5",Why is this?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. loading mscal.ocx

2. replacing MSCAL.ocx in windows 10

3. w10 1903 mscal.ocx

4. mscal registered but still cant use it