Windows 10: Mscal.ocx

Discus and support Mscal.ocx in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Using this in windows 7, how do I make it work in windows 10? Have a pop up calendar in excel that works perfect in windows7, can't make it work in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by zplugger, Sep 28, 2015.

1. zplugger Win User

Mscal.ocx

Using this in windows 7, how do I make it work in windows 10? Have a pop up calendar in excel that works perfect in
    windows7, can't make it work in windows 10. Put the MSCAL.OCX file in system32 folder but will not regester.*Sad

:)

zplugger, Sep 28, 2015
  2. JamesJoey Win User

How to Register and OCX

I'm trying to register MsCal.ocx to use with Access 2010.

I placed MsCal.ocx in the SysWoW64 and ran as adsministrator:

%systemroot%SysWoW64regsvr32 mscal.ocx\

I'm getting the following error:"

C:\WINDOWSSysWoW64regsvr32' is not recognized as an internal or external command,

operable program or batch file.

JamesJoey, Sep 28, 2015
  3. vbchJack Win User
    .ocx registration

I have a new HP desktop with pre-installed Windows 10. I also have a few older programs that need MSCAL.OCX. I have tried a lot of the on-line suggestions but cannot get the .OCX registered. At the command prompt I enter 'regsvr /i mscal.ocx' and get
    the error message "The module was loaded but the call to DllRegisterServer failed ... error 0x002801c" I have spent way too much time ... HELP!

Moved from: [ Windows / Windows 10 / Install, upgrade, & activate / PC ]

vbchJack, Sep 28, 2015
Thema:

Mscal.ocx

1. Mscal.ocx - Similar Threads - Mscal ocx

2. using regsvr32 to register ocx file

in Windows 10 Customization
    using regsvr32 to register ocx file: using regsvr32 to register Msflxgrd.ocx I get error 08002801c how do I resolve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-regsvr32-to-register-ocx-file/9b1fa2bb-ca51-4c34-89a2-670eb9e48548
  3. Component comctl32.ocx or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Component comctl32.ocx or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is...: Original title: Run-time error 339 I keep receiving run-time error 339 when I try to open a program that has been installed on my laptop. The error states that "Component comdlg32.ocx or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid." The...
  4. Component comctl32.ocx or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is...

Component comctl32.ocx or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is...: ORIGINAL TITLE: Comctl32.ocx Hi, I'm trying to run a program on my computer but it says 'Component comctl32.ocx or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid'. I've seen this topic on the forum before and read your answers to these...
  5. Fix Comctl32.ocx file is missing or invalid error

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Comctl32.ocx file is missing or invalid error: [ATTACH] If you receive Comctl32.ocx file missing or failed to load error, or if it not correctly registered, then you may need to download it again and re-register the file. Here’s how to do it. The error message you receive would [...] This post Fix Comctl32.ocx file is...
  6. OCX DATA CONTROL AND W10

OCX DATA CONTROL AND W10: I HAVE A PROGRAM CREATED WITH VB6 USING SOME OCX ACCESSING DATA. AFTER INSTALLATION ON NEW COMPUTER WITH WINDOWS 10, THE OCX CAN NOT RETREIVE DATA FROM THE ACCESS DATABASE. THE OCX ARE SHERIDAN DBCOMBO. I WANT TO FIX THIS,SOME ONE HELP?...
  7. TABCTL32.OCX file missing/invalid for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    TABCTL32.OCX file missing/invalid for Windows 10: "Component TABCTL.OCX ou uma de suas dependências não corretamente registrada: um arquivo ausente ou inválido" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/tabctl32ocx-file-missinginvalid-for-windows-10/b08c17ff-aaec-497d-9e91-98ad170074d2
  8. comdlg32.ocx

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    comdlg32.ocx: I have a program in VB6. When I try to run it, I get an error relating to comctl32.ocx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/comdlg32ocx/bfb84ace-e390-4cd1-984f-4e13640c2ad9
  9. COMCTL32.OCX

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    COMCTL32.OCX: Where can I download COMCTL32.OCX, Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/comctl32ocx/b51613e2-e032-45ac-b4cf-2b8e58c2096e
  10. Where do I find this file with " ComDlg32.OCX " in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Where do I find this file with " ComDlg32.OCX " in Windows 10: Earlier today I was trying to run two different applications not Microsoft and both came up with an error: Run-time error 339 Component 'ComDlg32.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered. A file is missing or invalid. My computer is running on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. w10 1903 mscal.ocx

2. mscal registered but still cant use it