Windows 10: msconfig error

Discus and support msconfig error in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm trying to check the option no gui boot, but I receive an error everytime, something like "system configuration cannot..." I'm using dual boot,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Sinx, Feb 6, 2017.

1. Sinx Win User

msconfig error

I'm trying to check the option no gui boot, but I receive an error everytime, something like "system configuration cannot..."
    I'm using dual boot, windows 7 x64 and windows 10 x64
    I also tried with "run as administrator" but same error
    Any ideas how to fix this?
    Thanks

:)

Sinx, Feb 6, 2017

2. c0000142 error

msconfig error, cant open, c0000142

shantanubandyopadhyay, Feb 6, 2017
  3. Msconfig

Hello i've recently made changes to the boot tab on msconfig and changed number of processors to 4 and restarted my laptop.

Since then, my laptop got worser and it started to lag even more. I have tried to change back the number of processors back to 1 but nothing changes.

All my game still lags and became unplayable. I can't even play roblox. Used to i can run it perfectly fine. The only games i could run is minecraft and the sims 4. Even the old nfs most wanted lags. I really hope that it can be fix. Thank you

OriginaliAshTz, Feb 6, 2017
  4. Sinx Win User

msconfig error

Here is a printscreen with the error

Sinx, Feb 6, 2017
Thema:

msconfig error

1. msconfig error - Similar Threads - msconfig error

2. I am facing blue screen error before i run msconfig and go to advance options and checked...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am facing blue screen error before i run msconfig and go to advance options and checked...: I am facing blue screen error before i run msconfig and go to advance options and checked the check box of maximum 4096 and enter apply and ok and restart the pc and after blue screen is showing and I am unable to open safe mode ,unable to reset window ans etc...
  3. I am facing blue screen error before i run msconfig and go to advance options and checked...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am facing blue screen error before i run msconfig and go to advance options and checked...: I am facing blue screen error before i run msconfig and go to advance options and checked the check box of maximum 4096 and enter apply and ok and restart the pc and after blue screen is showing and I am unable to open safe mode ,unable to reset window ans etc...
  4. I am facing blue screen error before i run msconfig and go to advance options and checked...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. ACPI BIOS ERROR in windows 10 \ bad msconfig boot settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ACPI BIOS ERROR in windows 10 \ bad msconfig boot settings: Hello team, I am saurabh I have issue that my laptop goes into infinity boot it's shows blue screen with following errors it's shows ACPI BIOS ERROR its continuously restarted and stop on Preparing automatic repair and stops not loading further Please help me out team....
  6. ACPI BIOS ERROR in windows 10 \ bad msconfig boot settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ACPI BIOS ERROR in windows 10 \ bad msconfig boot settings: Hello team, I am saurabh I have issue that my laptop goes into infinity boot it's shows blue screen with following errors it's shows ACPI BIOS ERROR its continuously restarted and stop on Preparing automatic repair and stops not loading further Please help me out team....
  7. ACPI BIOS ERROR in windows 10 \ bad msconfig boot settings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Windows Script Host error / Startup MSCONFIG

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Script Host error / Startup MSCONFIG: Windows 10 Pro x64 Insider Preview (2004) build 19033.1 Hi, sorry i wasn't sure where best to post this, but since the last few days trying to reinstall the previous version (due to rogue virus that removed McAfee and then had the Security Centre disabled), i have this error...
  9. MSCONFIG "system configuration cannot save the original boot configuration" Error

in Windows 10 Customization
    MSCONFIG "system configuration cannot save the original boot configuration" Error: Hello, I am trying to use MSCONFIG to set the number of cores and maximum amount of ram on my Windows 10 PC. Every time I enter MSCONFIG by; 1) Pressing the Windows Button on my keyboard while holding "r" at the same time 2) Typing "msconfig" into the search bar [ATTACH]...
  10. getting a runtime error while opening msconfig

in Windows 10 Support
    getting a runtime error while opening msconfig: Having a big issue guys. Not able to open device manager, disc management or any of those administrative tools. Main thing is that I'm getting a runtime error every time I try to open msconfig. Runtime error! C:\windows\system32\msconfig.exe This application has...