Windows 10: MSDN library, Search suggestions not showing up regardless of browser

Discus and support MSDN library, Search suggestions not showing up regardless of browser in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi all I'm going to Microsoft API and Reference Catalog and typing things into the search box at the right hand side. If for example I type... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Ojustaboo, Mar 11, 2018.

1. Ojustaboo Win User

MSDN library, Search suggestions not showing up regardless of browser

Hi all

I'm going to Microsoft API and Reference Catalog and typing things into the search box at the right hand side.

If for example I type "Console" followed by a space, I should get various suggestions for example

MSDN library, Search suggestions not showing up regardless of browser [​IMG]

But I'm not getting any pop up window with suggestions.

I have tried it on Firefox, Chrome, Edge, and with anti -maleware and antivirus disabled.

Any idea what I've got set wrong please ?

I do use ublock origin on Chrome, but have tried it with this extension disabled and still no joy.

Many thanks

:)

Ojustaboo, Mar 11, 2018

2. Yahoo Contact Lists

- - -

Your Contacts list should show up regardless of OS, device or browser. The problem may be specific, in your case, to one browser. Try another- Edge, IE11, Chrome, Firefox.

If your Contacts don't show up with any browser, you should search or contact Yahoo Help.

https://help.yahoo.com/kb/mail-for-desktop

Don

Don Varnau, Mar 11, 2018
  3. chas2003 Win User
    unwanted rectangle in browsers where mouse click does not work

A rectangle shows up over browsers on Chrome it is black on Internet explorer it is white and it sometimes over other programs. Regardless of the program or if it shows up or not a mouse click over that area does not work.

WIndows 10 pro 64 bit.

chas2003, Mar 11, 2018
Thema:

MSDN library, Search suggestions not showing up regardless of browser

1. MSDN library, Search suggestions not showing up regardless of browser - Similar Threads - MSDN library Search

2. Why does Windows 11 Start/Search default to Edge browser regardless of what browser I have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Windows 11 Start/Search default to Edge browser regardless of what browser I have...: Why does Windows 11 Start/Search default to Edge browser regardless of what browser I have set as default? I have also tried setting the links to the alternative browser but still, it opens Edge browser....
  3. Why does Windows 11 Start/Search default to Edge browser regardless of what browser I have...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Windows 11 Start/Search default to Edge browser regardless of what browser I have...: Why does Windows 11 Start/Search default to Edge browser regardless of what browser I have set as default? I have also tried setting the links to the alternative browser but still, it opens Edge browser....
  4. Some apps not showing up in library?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some apps not showing up in library?: Hi!I have noticed that certain apps are not showing up in my library after downloading and installing. They are installed and work without any issues but they do not show up under library and if I search for them in the store again they show Install instead of Installed....
  5. Some apps not showing up in library?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some apps not showing up in library?: Hi!I have noticed that certain apps are not showing up in my library after downloading and installing. They are installed and work without any issues but they do not show up under library and if I search for them in the store again they show Install instead of Installed....
  6. Removed USB files suggestions showing up in search bar and in search this pc in windows...

in Cortana
    Removed USB files suggestions showing up in search bar and in search this pc in windows...: I had inserted a USB in my laptop and then removed it but when I searched the files in the search bar in search this PC in windows explorer, all of the files and suggestions show up. What do I do to remove them? "show recently opened items in jump lists on start or taskbar...
  7. Search not showing matches in locations in my Libraries

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Search not showing matches in locations in my Libraries: When I search from the Start Menu, results from locations in my Libraries don't show up. I currently have UNC locations in my Libraries, but I also had/have the same issue when I had mapped drive locations in my Libraries. Search last worked a few weeks ago when I had the...
  8. Owned games not showing up in library.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Owned games not showing up in library.: For some reason 80% of the games I own are not showing up in the Owned Section of My Library in the Microsoft Store. If the games were not installed I always had an option to reinstall them in this section of the store. About 2 days ago a game I was playing crashed. To fix...
  9. All downloads fail regardless of browser!

in Browsers and Email
    All downloads fail regardless of browser!: I'm at my wit's end. Running Windows 10 with a 100/100 connection and every single download fails or times out regardless of the browser I'm using. I've tried with Chrome, Firefox and Edge, all of them have the same problem. Additionally, and this is probably part of the same...
  10. Google Search History Suggestions Showing Up On Multiple Devices?

in Browsers and Email
    Google Search History Suggestions Showing Up On Multiple Devices?: No worries! Appreciate the help. It is a worry, though. I've seen other people via Google with the same/similar issues. Could it even been related to the IP/Internet connection? Using the same Wi-Fi, it might sync results etc. Doubtful. That's only a gateway to the net....