Windows 10: MSFT announces Windows 9 event in San Francisco 30th Sept

Discus and support MSFT announces Windows 9 event in San Francisco 30th Sept in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft is preparing to detail its next major version of Windows. We had been expecting the company to hold a press event later this month, and now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by z3r010, Sep 14, 2014.

1. z3r010 Win User

MSFT announces Windows 9 event in San Francisco 30th Sept

Read more

:)

z3r010, Sep 14, 2014
  2. [ Pete ] Win User

Windows phone 9

Are you sure that the blog was related to Windows Phone 9 and came from an official source? Windows Phone 9 has not yet been announced.

Windows 9 (desktop software) is being announced at a conference on the 30th September.

[ Pete ], Sep 14, 2014
  3. Windows 10 Automatic Updates are killing my monthly internet cap

I hope this works like I want it to....

Who knows what I was doing on Sept. 9. I was a little surprised with 3 different file versions for Windows Defender Definitions on Oct. 21st., and really, with two different file versions on Sept 30th.

Brenda

MSFT announces Windows 9 event in San Francisco 30th Sept [​IMG]

Brenda Woollard, Sep 14, 2014
  4. Clam Win User

Awesome, I'm really looking forward to this. I feel like Microsoft is going to do hell a lot more work in the following few months before releasing a proper new Windows build and that what we see now is not even half of the stuff there'll be in new Windows, especially if the rumours about frequent Windows updates over the course of the following year(s).

P.S. Any chance we could get a "like" or "thumbs up" feature to somehow express how we feel about certain posts?

5. September 30th cant come soon enough

Looking forward to more details, especially the price if that is announced

paulsalter, Sep 15, 2014
  6. 24C
    24c Win User
    My GUESS - MS will make the price of 9 very attractive to get as many as possible away from the older versions.

7. That would work for me, low cost and I will buy on day one

paulsalter, Sep 15, 2014
  8. BunnyJ New Member

LOL... I just need one copy. *Wink
    Jeff

BunnyJ, Sep 15, 2014
  9. LittleJay Win User
    Hopefully it will be something on the same order as the $39.99 promotional price I paid for W8 Pro when it first came out.

LittleJay, Sep 15, 2014
  10. Vladimir Win User
    For the fresh "Nine" it would be a very attractive cost/benefit buy !

*Smile

Vladimir, Sep 15, 2014
  11. 24C
    24c Win User
    I think the more people MS can get "on board" with 9, the happier they will be moving forward.

12. I'll buy it if it's comes as an offer like there was with Windows 7. Got the full retail version of that for £44.97, Windows 8 came with this Notebook but I'd prefer a retail version instead of OEM. *Smile

Joan Archer, Sep 15, 2014
  13. wakadoo Win User

the price rumours of win9 have varied and even been touted as free/small fee to certain groups depending on what op sys you are still running.

so I have dug out my old dell oem windows xp pro disc and windows 7 home, I still have the coa stickers as well so I am hoping to blag one copy on the cheap lol.

wakadoo, Sep 15, 2014
  14. Vladimir Win User
    I have many rigs here with some Windows versions installed from XP/Srv2k3 to Windows 8.1.1. Upgrading most of them to Win 9 would be thinkable if the small prices rumors become true.

*Smile

Vladimir, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. MSFT announces Windows 9 event in San Francisco 30th Sept - Similar Threads - MSFT announces event

2. Driver San Francisco Game Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver San Francisco Game Issue: Hello, recently I have installed Driver san francisco, whenever I launch up the game, it doesnt like show the game itself, but when I go to task manager, its seen in background processes. Im really confused and I do not know whats going on here, so please lmk asap if you have...
  3. Driver San Francisco Game Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver San Francisco Game Issue: Hello, recently I have installed Driver san francisco, whenever I launch up the game, it doesnt like show the game itself, but when I go to task manager, its seen in background processes. Im really confused and I do not know whats going on here, so please lmk asap if you have...
  4. Francisco

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Francisco: A customer ran SFC / scannow and does not know if there was or was not a message about corruption – where can you confirm this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/francisco/cd34e807-9012-4b53-96c2-252d8195c648
  5. HOW CAN I BURN DOWN SEATTLE,SAN FRANCISCO,AND KILL MICROSOFT???

in Windows 10 Customization
    HOW CAN I BURN DOWN SEATTLE,SAN FRANCISCO,AND KILL MICROSOFT???: THERE IS NO WAY YOU WILL TAKE BAD FEEDBACK FROM SENIORS ABOUT WINDOWS 10'LET US SAY,WE ARE GOING TO DUMP MICROSOFT,PCS AND ANY OF YOUR SOFTWARE, AND ALL GO TO APPLE COMPUTERS AS FAST AS WE CAN. take this as a promise;you have so disabled our computers we can't get rid of...
  6. Windows 9 announcement parties

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 9 announcement parties: Anybody remember this from Win7 days, or know if MS is planning to do it again? I was very active in the Sevenforum back before Win7 was introduced. There was an invitation posted to parties around the US on the day Win7 was released. These parties were held in several large...
  7. Live from San Francisco: It's the Future of Windows

in Windows 10 News
    Live from San Francisco: It's the Future of Windows: Live from San Francisco: It's the Future of Windows and the Enterprise The original tagline of this site—it's the future of Windows ... today!—will be truer than ever tomorrow when Microsoft holds its eagerly-awaited one-hour briefing about coming enterprise features in the...
  8. Microsoft Edge Web Summit returns on April 4th 2016 in San Francisco

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge Web Summit returns on April 4th 2016 in San Francisco: We’re thrilled to announce our second annual Microsoft Edge Web Summit, coming to San Francisco on April 4th, 2016! Free registration opens soon – watch this space for more details coming later this month. [img] Microsoft Edge Web Summit 2015 Last year, we had a blast...
  9. Announcing the Ultimate Game Sale, beginning June 30th 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing the Ultimate Game Sale, beginning June 30th 2017: The Ultimate Game Sale in the Windows Store, Xbox Store and Microsoft Store begins Friday, June 30. H_19YKQ5FIk Mark your calendars as summer kicks into high gear beginning this Friday with the Ultimate Game Sale, featuring a killer collection of deals on more than 350...
  10. Real time news from the 30th Launch event

in Windows 10 Support
    Real time news from the 30th Launch event: If you all want to follow things as they happen today, sadly there is no live video so you can do so via the folks live blogging at the links below. There will be no live-stream / video stream for the event. But you can follow the event in real-time on the following...