Windows 10: MSI Afterburner

Discus and support MSI Afterburner in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello Just bought a laptop with a GTX 1050 2GB. I am interested in trying to get the most out of my card. I understand overclocking will get the best... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by jamos316, Aug 4, 2018.

1. jamos316 Win User

MSI Afterburner

Hello
    Just bought a laptop with a GTX 1050 2GB.
    I am interested in trying to get the most out of my card. I understand overclocking will get the best results.
    I managed to get a +200 MHZ on core clock and a +250MHZ on memory clock.
    Is this good and is there any more I can do to get better performance?

:)

jamos316, Aug 4, 2018

2. Windows 10 and MSI afterburner + battle.net desktop app crash

I've noticed that If I have MSI afterburner 4.1.1 running and try and run Battle.net desktop app to play a game Battle.net will crash. If I close down msi afterburner it loads fine and runs. This is on win10pro x64 and an upgrade install from win 7 pro.
    I've tried disabling the riva tuner 64bit option and it still crashes it.

There seems to be a conflict in win10 between battle.net and msi afterburner or riva tuner.

CommanderVic, Aug 4, 2018
  3. Cliff S Win User
    Latest MSI Afterburner Betas & Updates

I made some color changes to the MSI Gaming Afterburner skin by Drerex Design by uncompiling the original and using Gimp to change the 83 png picture files for the UI, and making hex value changes in the header file(instruction on how to do it is included with afterburner as a PDF written by @Unwinder here:

MSI Afterburner [​IMG]

I originally posted the first one in the Hardware thread, but it really belongs here, so:

• download it,
    • right click and unblock in properties,
    • unzip it,
    • then copy it to C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI Afterburner\Skins
    • Open Afterburner, and select it.
    MSIGamingGold.zip

MSI Afterburner [​IMG]

Cliff S, Aug 4, 2018
  4. da20valve Win User

MSI Afterburner

MSI Afterburner Crashes PC

Afterburner

Nope doesnt work, anymore suggestion (preferably more then 3 words). (and preferably no posts about how they have had no problems) using afterburner *Smile MSI Afterburner :)

Catalyst Control Centre 11.2
    Msi afterburner 2.10 and 2.20
    ATI MSI R6950 Twin Frozr

Comeon people hit me with a suggestion

da20valve, Aug 4, 2018
Thema:

MSI Afterburner

1. MSI Afterburner - Similar Threads - MSI Afterburner

2. Windows keeps crashing a few or so hours, on the same day after installing msi afterburner,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keeps crashing a few or so hours, on the same day after installing msi afterburner,...: Today I installed MSI afterburer, however It was unstable, so i unistalled it, However it still keeps getting a bsod.I did a check up on all the parts, but the came up as working, and passed.Specs: CPU Intel I5-11300H @3.10GHzGPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1650 4 Gig8 GIGS...
  3. Windows keeps crashing a few or so hours, on the same day after installing msi afterburner,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows keeps crashing a few or so hours, on the same day after installing msi afterburner,...: Today I installed MSI afterburer, however It was unstable, so i unistalled it, However it still keeps getting a bsod.I did a check up on all the parts, but the came up as working, and passed.Specs: CPU Intel I5-11300H @3.10GHzGPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1650 4 Gig8 GIGS...
  4. MSI Afterburner failed to start scanning [Fix]

in Windows 10 News
    MSI Afterburner failed to start scanning [Fix]: [IMG]MSI Afterburner OC Scanner is a software application that can facilitate overclocking the graphics card, specifically the Graphical Processing Unit (GPU). Since Overclocking can harm the life of a GPU due to heat, software is needed to monitor its health. MSI Afterburner...
  5. MSI Afterburner core clock 1400 and memory clock 1333 by default??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSI Afterburner core clock 1400 and memory clock 1333 by default??: So I installed MSI Afterburner today and I went to the application and opened it. By default my core clock is 1400, my memory clock is 1333 by default. Some people struggle to even have a 200 core clock and I have no idea why it says 1400 and 1333. Also it says my fan speed...
  6. MSI Afterburner core clock 1400 and memory clock 1333 by default??

MSI Afterburner core clock 1400 and memory clock 1333 by default??: So I installed MSI Afterburner today and I went to the application and opened it. By default my core clock is 1400, my memory clock is 1333 by default. Some people struggle to even have a 200 core clock and I have no idea why it says 1400 and 1333. Also it says my fan speed...
  7. Error sxstrace.exe / MSI afterburner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error sxstrace.exe / MSI afterburner: Ahoj, stala se mi taková věc, chtěl jsem si změnit rychlost funkce GPU FAN u grafické karty, výrobce mi doporučil aplikaci MSIafterburner.Po instalaci však aplikace spustila chybovou hlášku odkazující na použití sxstrace.exeEnglish: Hello, this happened to me, I wanted to...
  8. Error sxstrace.exe / MSI afterburner

Error sxstrace.exe / MSI afterburner: Ahoj, stala se mi taková věc, chtěl jsem si změnit rychlost funkce GPU FAN u grafické karty, výrobce mi doporučil aplikaci MSIafterburner.Po instalaci však aplikace spustila chybovou hlášku odkazující na použití sxstrace.exeEnglish: Hello, this happened to me, I wanted to...
  9. msi afterburner 4.65 is rounding cpu frequency numbers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    msi afterburner 4.65 is rounding cpu frequency numbers: this problem doesn't happens in the version 4.64, what should i do? please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msi-afterburner-465-is-rounding-cpu-frequency/29d266b3-8603-4c31-86ac-14a57a259915
  10. msi afterburner 4.65 is rounding cpu frequency numbers

msi afterburner 4.65 is rounding cpu frequency numbers: this problem doesn't happens in the version 4.64, what should i do? please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msi-afterburner-465-is-rounding-cpu-frequency/29d266b3-8603-4c31-86ac-14a57a259915

Users found this page by searching for:

1. msi afterburner dpc watchdog violation

2. msi afterburner bsod windows 1909