Windows 10: msi.dll error 1000

Discus and support msi.dll error 1000 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Started getting an msi.dll Error 1000 while trying to install an Intel app. See attachment. Help appreciated. 83379 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by deeppow, May 1, 2017.

1. deeppow Win User

msi.dll error 1000

Started getting an msi.dll Error 1000 while trying to install an Intel app. See attachment.

Help appreciated.

:)

deeppow, May 1, 2017
  2. nubie60 Win User

Windows 10 randomly shutting down.

Ok, the error occurred again 4/5/2018 at 10:33 pm. The critical error was an application error with event ID 1000 Task (1000). Can anyone give me a clue as how to stop this critical error from reoccurring again?

nubie60, May 1, 2017
  3. Increase 1000-item limit on SkyDrive photos visisble in Camera Roll folders

On my Lumia 920, the first 1000 photos download. I get that error time to time, but eventually get the 1000 photos.

My workaround is to put older photos in sub-folders in SkyDrive and keep the main Camera Roll folder contents under 1000 plus the subfolders

Carlo A. Mendoza, May 1, 2017
  4. lmaneke Win User

msi.dll error 1000

What exactly are you trying to install? Are you trying to install drivers?

lmaneke, May 1, 2017
  5. deeppow Win User
    An Intel installer for parallel_studio_xe_2017

deeppow, May 2, 2017
  6. lmaneke Win User
    Well, it's obvious the Windows Installer module is the one at fault. Are you using the Anniversary Update of Windows 10 or the Creators update?

I haven't had any issues installing any programs.

Is this the only program giving you problems?

lmaneke, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

msi.dll error 1000

1. msi.dll error 1000 - Similar Threads - msi dll error

2. application error id 1000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    application error id 1000: hello ,i still get this error on mij windows 11 pro 23h2 ,the laptop is a legion 5 from lenovo.can somebody help my with this error here are the detailsFaulting application name: svchost.exe_DiagTrack, version: 10.0.22621.1, timestamp: 0x6dc5c2a5Faulting module name:...
  3. Event 1000, Application error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event 1000, Application error: Hello, I've been having trouble playing games because they keep crashing. I have already tried a clean reboot, gpu updates etc. Can anyone help me out?This is the error im receiving in Event Viewer:Faulting application name: EpicGamesLauncher.exe, version: 15.20.0.0, time...
  4. Event 1000, Application error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Event 1000, Application error: Hello, I've been having trouble playing games because they keep crashing. I have already tried a clean reboot, gpu updates etc. Can anyone help me out?This is the error im receiving in Event Viewer:Faulting application name: EpicGamesLauncher.exe, version: 15.20.0.0, time...
  5. Error 1000 powershell.exe msvcrt.dll

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error 1000 powershell.exe msvcrt.dll: Running a powershell script which calls other ps1, vbs, bat and exe applications. Sporadically I get error in the windows logs faulting msvcrt.dll. Everything is working perfectly though so I guess I can just disregard this error? Faulting application name:...
  6. Event 1000 Application Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event 1000 Application Error: The game gta5 suddenly exited while I was playing it. I found that the cause of this issue was because of the event 1000 application error. Can anyone help me? [ATTACH]...
  7. missing dll for EpicInstaller-10.5.4.msi

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    missing dll for EpicInstaller-10.5.4.msi: Hello and thanks for looking at this question. A few weeks ago I reinstalled Windows 10 on my computer using settings > Recovery > Reset this PC. Then let all the Windows 10 updates auto install. I later tried to reinstall the game launcher from EpicGames.com (after...
  8. EDGE application error 1000

in Browsers and Email
    EDGE application error 1000: Though EDGE has been cleanly reinstalled, when it is run this error routinely pops up in the Event Viewer... SFC result is clean. Similar errors have been seen in the past, but this one seems more persistent than most. Faulting application name: MicrosoftEdgeCP.exe,...
  9. Application Error 1000

Application Error 1000: Hi guys, i have some error that i don't know how to fix, some just logs a lot during the day like the first one, while the other has happened to me after a crash. I will post them so you can read. Hope you can help me. Nome dell'applicazione che ha generato l'errore:...
  10. Application Error 1000

Application Error 1000: [img] 72641