Windows 10: MSI Notebook not using GTX 970M Graphics

Discus and support MSI Notebook not using GTX 970M Graphics in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi. I just realised that my MSI Notebook GE62 2QF Apache Pro is using the integrated intel graphics instead of my Nvidia GTX 970M when going into my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Illuminati Izzy, Sep 17, 2016.

1. MSI Notebook not using GTX 970M Graphics

Hi. I just realised that my MSI Notebook GE62 2QF Apache Pro is using the integrated intel graphics instead of my Nvidia GTX 970M when going into my advanced display options. I have installed the latest nvidia graphics drivers for my chip and tried to disable the integrated graphics in the device manager. However, it is re-enabled on startup. I tried to look in the BIOS for an option to disable the integrated graphics, but I have had no luck. I have also tried switching my preferred graphics processor to the High Performance Nvidia one, but nothing happens there either. I have no idea what to do next, and I would be really grateful for some help.

:)

Illuminati Izzy, Sep 17, 2016

2. Display issues after latest Window update (16/11/17)

Are you v.1709 now? Don't revert to Win 7. Try the other options in my post, & here is the GeForce site...

GeForce GTX 970M Graphics Card

GeForce GTX 970M

There's got to be something there to help. Keep us informed.

PCR Just PCR, Sep 17, 2016
  3. av8r58d Win User
    NVIDIA DRIVERS FOR WINDOWS 10

I keep getting the windows update notification, to update my NVidia drivers. Every time I attempt to do this, it errors out Code 28. I have uninstalled and installed directly from NVidia but no luck. What do I need to do to get the updated drivers on
    my computer? This is driving me crazy. Below is what drivers are available.

Updates are available

• nVidia - Graphics Adapter WDDM1.1, Graphics Adapter WDDM1.2, Graphics Adapter WDDM1.3, Graphics Adapter WDDM2.0 - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970M.

• NVIDIA driver update for NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970M

av8r58d, Sep 17, 2016
Thema:

MSI Notebook not using GTX 970M Graphics

1. MSI Notebook not using GTX 970M Graphics - Similar Threads - MSI Notebook using

2. Windows 10 using integrated graphics THROUGH nvidia gtx 1060??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 using integrated graphics THROUGH nvidia gtx 1060??: So my motherboard has no external facing VGA video output. I've been using my GTX 1060 with an HDMI but have been having problems with it. When I boot in safe mode for example, my screen works fine, as I understand it is using integrated graphics. But how is that possible...
  3. Graphics MSI

in Windows 10 Customization
    Graphics MSI: To upgrade my gaming PC setup, I purchased a new graphic card. My device, to my surprise, does not detect it. My other device, on the other hand, detects it without problem. MSI GEFORCE 3060 graphics card...
  4. Graphic card driver GeForce GTX 960

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Graphic card driver GeForce GTX 960: Hello MB: Gigabyte B85M-D3H BIOS: American Megatrends Inc. FD 12.08.2015. CPU: Intel Pentium CPU G3258 3,2GHz (2 cores) GPU: GeForce GTX 960 RAM: 8 GB ( 2x HyperX Fury 4GB DD3) OS: Windows 10 Home 1809 build 17763.348 I bought new SSD and after reinstallation OS...
  5. Anyone here playing GTA V on a GTX 970M?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone here playing GTA V on a GTX 970M?: Hey everyone, I bought a new laptop last week (Clevo P650SE) with the GTX 970M and i'm trying to find the best graphics settings to use with GTA V. At the moment the edges of objects are looking a bit jaggy, but if i turn up the anti-aliasing slightly then the lag becomes...
  6. Brand new laptop - GTX 970m gpu not recognized anywhere

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Brand new laptop - GTX 970m gpu not recognized anywhere: Hi guys, Just got a new laptop today. Alienware 17 r3. Booted it up, seemed to be working alright. Was updating everything as recommended by windows and updated nvidia driver through the nvidia control panel and then the gpu stopped working. Everything got messed up, my...
  7. Will an MSI GTX 1060 Bottleneck an AMD Phenom II?

Will an MSI GTX 1060 Bottleneck an AMD Phenom II?: Hello, I am really interested in getting a new GTX 1060 to be more future proof for years to come, but the problems that I am concerned with are, 1. Will it bottleneck? 2. Will it be a problem with CPU heat? 3. Will it be too much for my CPU? The ONLY games I...
  8. Geforce GTX 970M keeps giving me driver error 43

Geforce GTX 970M keeps giving me driver error 43: I'm not seeing any history in windows update of GeForce drivers being installed, but that could be the issue. However, now matter what order or how I uninstall/re-install drivers, I keep getting this error and GeForce Experience stops or won't start. Getting a little annoyed...
  9. Problems with Msi GeForce GTX 750 TI

Problems with Msi GeForce GTX 750 TI: Hi everyone. Yesterday I bought a Msi GeForce GTX 750 TI and put it in my PC. As soon as I put it on, I see some problems: the bios starts and the starting up of the pc goes fine until it comes to putting the password. Here I see the screen which seems zoomed in, and after...
  10. Miracast - Not Supported By Graphics Driver? GTX 970

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Miracast - Not Supported By Graphics Driver? GTX 970: According to information gathered by numerous Google searches, NVidia GTX 970 & 980 cards should support Miracast, but when I do a diagnostic report it says my Graphics Driver is not supported. My PC can find the Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter on my LG tv, and the tv...