Windows 10: MSI Nvidia Geforce GT 710 video card replaced all sound

Discus and support MSI Nvidia Geforce GT 710 video card replaced all sound in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my newly installed MS I Nvidia GeForce GT 710 video card replaced all of my sound drivers with its own. This caused my other devices not to even show... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by danni1of2, Apr 4, 2017.

1. danni1of2 Win User

MSI Nvidia Geforce GT 710 video card replaced all sound

my newly installed MS I Nvidia GeForce GT 710 video card replaced all of my sound drivers with its own. This caused my other devices not to even show up on the list. Furthermore all my sound has been diverted to my HD TVs speakers so that now my TV has to be on in order to hear any PCs sound. Does anybody know how to recover my PC sound through my computer?

:)

danni1of2, Apr 4, 2017

2. Why won't my Nvidia GeForce GT 710 video card recognize my 2nd and 3rd monitors?

Why won't my Nvidia GeForce GT 710 video card recognize my 2nd and 3rd monitors? I have disabled the default display and changed the BIOS to start with PCI. I now get video when I connect my main monitor to the video card but the other 2 monitors display
    no signal.

I've attempted to Detect the other monitors in Settings but it doesn't see them. I am on Windows 10.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings

CaryRhoades, Apr 4, 2017
  3. Romel Ram Win User
    Why won't my Nvidia GeForce GT 710 video card recognize my 2nd and 3rd monitors?

Hi Cary,

It is possible that this is an issue with the graphics device driver. To properly isolate this issue, we have some questions for you:

• Have you tried pressing the Windows key + P and extend or duplicate the display?
    • Have you tried checking for the latest graphics device driver update from the manufacturer?
    • Have you tried contacting the graphics device manufacturer for assistance in setting up multiple monitors

In addition, you can check A_User_Here and Deepak Kodi's post on this
    link for additional information.

We're looking forward to your response.

Romel Ram, Apr 4, 2017
  4. MSI Nvidia Geforce GT 710 video card replaced all sound

Hi danni1of2

When you say list, do you mean the list of playback devices or do you mean the device manager?

I would also check all settings in nVida for sound option, particularly the GeForce Experience. (I don't have a nVida card).

In reading google there appears to be a setting where you can enable or disable HDMI sound.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Apr 9, 2017
  5. danni1of2 Win User
    (I was speaking of the window that shows playback and recording devices whe thw speaker icon is right-clicked)I solved this problem. Because the GPU driver disk also had sound driver software... When I plugged in the new GPU Integrated sound was turned of in the BIOS. So I simply reinitialized it

danni1of2, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

MSI Nvidia Geforce GT 710 video card replaced all sound

1. MSI Nvidia Geforce GT 710 video card replaced all sound - Similar Threads - MSI Nvidia Geforce

2. sir i have graphic card geforce gt 710. The latest version on nvidia website is 474.64....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sir i have graphic card geforce gt 710. The latest version on nvidia website is 474.64....: sir i have graphic card geforce gt 710. The latest version on nvidia website is 474.64. Windows 10 always update it to version 456.71. Why?I think that on windows server old driver version is saved and windows need to update it.My email: *** Email address is removed for...
  3. sir i have graphic card geforce gt 710. The latest version on nvidia website is 474.64....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sir i have graphic card geforce gt 710. The latest version on nvidia website is 474.64....: sir i have graphic card geforce gt 710. The latest version on nvidia website is 474.64. Windows 10 always update it to version 456.71. Why?I think that on windows server old driver version is saved and windows need to update it.My email: *** Email address is removed for...
  4. sir i have graphic card geforce gt 710. The latest version on nvidia website is 474.64....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Will gigabyte geforce gt 710 support win 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will gigabyte geforce gt 710 support win 11?: I'm planning to build mid end pc and I found that ge force gt 710 is good graphics card for display but as win 11 is rolled out so I thought whether this gc will support win 11 or not??So plz help me, tell wether it will support win 11 or not??...
  6. Will gigabyte geforce gt 710 support win 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will gigabyte geforce gt 710 support win 11?: I'm planning to build mid end pc and I found that ge force gt 710 is good graphics card for display but as win 11 is rolled out so I thought whether this gc will support win 11 or not??So plz help me, tell wether it will support win 11 or not??...
  7. Nvidia gt 710 video card won't install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Nvidia gt 710 video card won't install: There are no other video cards to use as replacements for broken equipment Unless we pay 4 to 4500 dollars for a professional grade video card or spend countless hours in front of an unnamed store like they used to do on black friday waiting for the video cards to come into...
  8. Graphics Card nvidia geforce gt 1030 oc 2g

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics Card nvidia geforce gt 1030 oc 2g: Hi, I recently bought a Graphics Card from nvidia geforce and im asking before hand to see if my pc can handle it or run games and other stuff. I have a windows 10 2004 pro and suggestions before I put it in?...
  9. GYGABYTE GT 710 video card on MSI MS-7525 motherboard?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    GYGABYTE GT 710 video card on MSI MS-7525 motherboard?: Hey, I've asked similar questions before but now I have to know for sure: will the Gygabyte GeForce GT 710 work on the MSI MS-7525 Boston 1.0 motherboard without any issues? Also, 270 W PSU. Here's my motherboard and all other parts: HP Pavilion Slimline s5130at...
  10. Problem with Geforce-GT 710

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Problem with Geforce-GT 710: I buy the Gforce GT 710 and when I installed randomly the video card crash in to a black screen and never turn back. I install the lasted driver. My board is the ASUS P5N-E SLI What can I do for fix that problem?*Sad The BIOS is updated. 54690