Windows 10: MSI video card place all sound drivers with its own

Discus and support MSI video card place all sound drivers with its own in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my newly installed MSI and Nvidia GeForce GT 710 video card apparently had sound drivers on its installation disk. The sound drivers were installed.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by danni1of2, Apr 4, 2017.

1. danni1of2 Win User

MSI video card place all sound drivers with its own

my newly installed MSI and Nvidia GeForce GT 710 video card apparently had sound drivers on its installation disk. The sound drivers were installed. All other sound drivers disappeared. All sound for my PC has been diverted to my HDTV speakers. My HD television is my second monitor. Does anybody know how to recover my sound for my PC? As things stand right now I can only get sound for my PC if my television is on.

:)

danni1of2, Apr 4, 2017
  2. tomstar3 Win User

Win 10 not reconize GeForce 6200LE video card

Can't get NVIDIA MSI GeForce 6200LE DirectX Video Card to work. Have tried all compatibly modes. 7-8-10.

Downloaded drivers from NVIDIA website.

MS insists on running their own version.

HELP!!

tomstar3, Apr 4, 2017
  3. losing audio when playing video games

my pc is having sound problem when playing games, audio is gone for a few seconds then back again, its like someone is playing with a mute button, and it only happens in video games. It happens on onboard soundcard, usb headset and video card audio
    through hdmi. All drivers are updated and windows too. Im on windows 10, i5 6600, gtx 970, msi z170a gaming m5 mobo. Ive been searching the internet for several weeks already but couldnt find any solution

spo4santiago, Apr 4, 2017
  4. MSI video card place all sound drivers with its own

It sounds like you have two different sound cards involved: one on-board and one on the video card. Might be BIOS (only one is enabled) or maybe your Windows audio settings... Let's have a look

• Right click the Windows start orb (lower left corner of screen)
    • Select Run. Type dxdiag Click OK
    • After dxdiag appears, click the Save All Information button. Save the .txt file to your Desktop
    • Attach the file to your next post

ComputerGeek, Apr 6, 2017
  5. danni1of2 Win User
    apparently when the video card was installed it, or the driver disk disabled the integrated audio in the BIOS i re-engaged it and my rear audio jacks work again

danni1of2, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

MSI video card place all sound drivers with its own

1. MSI video card place all sound drivers with its own - Similar Threads - MSI video card

2. glitchy video and sound its like its in a slow motion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    glitchy video and sound its like its in a slow motion: Every time I play a game every single game after a couple of seconds the game starts glitchy like the fps dropped and it's in slow-mo. I tried watching some YT videos and nothing working. I'm on windows 11 and I'm on the acer nitro 5 laptop an515--57-56FC please...
  3. glitchy video and sound its like its in a slow motion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    glitchy video and sound its like its in a slow motion: Every time I play a game every single game after a couple of seconds the game starts glitchy like the fps dropped and it's in slow-mo. I tried watching some YT videos and nothing working. I'm on windows 11 and I'm on the acer nitro 5 laptop an515--57-56FC please...
  4. HDMI driver not showing up after installing the AMD video card drivers on my MSI motherboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HDMI driver not showing up after installing the AMD video card drivers on my MSI motherboard: Hey after i was done installing the AMD video drivers on my i9 desktop computer on my MSI mother board the HDMI sound tv drivers disappeared on me and no longer are showing up for me at all so what could be wrong then...
  5. video card driver W10

video card driver W10: how to obtain driver in W10 for saphire radeon HD4350 card in PC with AMD A8 processor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-card-driver-w10/b6526d8d-0411-44a8-9dd6-b8ee1042d77c
  6. Audio keeps changing its volume on its own - MSI Windows 10

Audio keeps changing its volume on its own - MSI Windows 10: Hi I noticed an issue on the audio as I'm using Realtek High Definition Audio as the windows one "High Definition Audio" settings seems to be broken and cannot be used. But I noticed with my realtek audio that it keeps on changing sound automatically one the speakers of my...
  7. All sound/video players play on their own after pausing

in Windows 10 Customization
    All sound/video players play on their own after pausing: This started a while ago and windows keeps updating with the same issue persisting. Basically, if I pause any video or any audio from any player whether it be online or offline, it stays paused for a bit (about 2 minutes) then the volume panel flashes and it starts again on...
  8. Video Driver / Card Issues

Video Driver / Card Issues: Hi! I was trying to start up a game through Origin after a long time of not playing and instead got an pop-up that said, "Can't run with the video card in this system. Please check that the video card meets the minimum specifications and that the latest video drivers are...
  9. Need driver for sound card

Need driver for sound card: I have a sound card, Dynex DXSC5.1, that I cannot get to work for Windows 10 and it worked before, just that I had to wipe my hard drive and re-install Windows 10 the other day. Please help me find a driver that works with this card, I know it's outdated but it worked before...
  10. MSI Nvidia Geforce GT 710 video card replaced all sound

MSI Nvidia Geforce GT 710 video card replaced all sound: my newly installed MS I Nvidia GeForce GT 710 video card replaced all of my sound drivers with its own. This caused my other devices not to even show up on the list. Furthermore all my sound has been diverted to my HD TVs speakers so that now my TV has to be on in order to...