Windows 10: #MSIgnite - Windows resources to help support your GDPR compliance

Discus and support #MSIgnite - Windows resources to help support your GDPR compliance in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; With exactly eight months to go until the deadline, any organization that wants to do business with European Union (EU) residents will need to ensure... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 24, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

#MSIgnite - Windows resources to help support your GDPR compliance

Source: Windows resources to help support your GDPR compliance - Windows Experience Blog

See also: New Microsoft 365 features to accelerate GDPR compliance | Microsoft Secure Blog

:)

Brink, Sep 24, 2017
  2. CWHRGK Win User

USB encryption using Windows 10 home

With GDPR approaching how can I encrypt USB drives

CWHRGK, Sep 24, 2017
  3. Blue Screen die (BSOD), Windows 10 Professional Laptop Machine

When I took a look at the Driver verifier wiki, it stated For Win 8 and win 10 dont check DDI compliance checking and randomized low resource simulation, then
    click "Next"

I noted in the list of selections, there is also one similar item "DDI compliance checking (Additional)"
    in the list, would it have to be left out as well?

Thanks

SuperBoyChoy, Sep 24, 2017
Thema:

#MSIgnite - Windows resources to help support your GDPR compliance

1. #MSIgnite - Windows resources to help support your GDPR compliance - Similar Threads - #MSIgnite resources help

2. Intune Compliance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intune Compliance: Hello!Is Windows 11 Home Single Language OS, Version 10.0.22621 Build 22621 is compatible for installing Intune?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intune-compliance/d189ed8e-0c02-43b7-ab4d-d5b0055e98b9
  3. Update Compliance - 21H2 indicates out of support or not up to date

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update Compliance - 21H2 indicates out of support or not up to date: Hello.On Update Compliance, 100% of my computers approx 2500 are tagged as "Not Up-to-date" or "Out of Support" since today only :/ So, in our reports and dashboards, we have no computer compliant with this update, and it happened since today the 20th october.I'm wondering...
  4. Update Compliance - 21H2 indicates out of support or not up to date

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update Compliance - 21H2 indicates out of support or not up to date: Hello.On Update Compliance, 100% of my computers approx 2500 are tagged as "Not Up-to-date" or "Out of Support" since today only :/ So, in our reports and dashboards, we have no computer compliant with this update, and it happened since today the 20th october.I'm wondering...
  5. Update Compliance - 21H2 indicates out of support or not up to date

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Check your resources usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Check your resources usage: Between, NOW, using Edge Dev as DWB with Sleeping tabs AND 20H2, I suggest both are contributing to the significantly less resource use showing. Less or lower than before these 2 things. Anyone else with the same conditions notice this Cheers, Drew [ATTACH]...
  7. Delete all your forum questions (GDPR) and make all your questions private or hide your name

in Windows 10 Customization
    Delete all your forum questions (GDPR) and make all your questions private or hide your name: How to delete all my forum questions? I regret a little bit the way I wrote. It should be more professional. So, where to start to delete all the questions or hide your name?...
  8. The final compliance countdown: Are you ready for GDPR?

in Windows 10 News
    The final compliance countdown: Are you ready for GDPR?: On May 25, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will replace the Data Protection Directive as the new standard on data privacy for all organizations that do business with European Union (EU) citizens.[1] When GDPR goes into effect, government agencies and...
  9. GDPR Compliancy with OneDrive and SharePoint

in Windows 10 News
    GDPR Compliancy with OneDrive and SharePoint: Microsoft is committed to helping our business customers comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Last month, and how we help businesses around the world, not just in Europe, take control, manage compliance, and avoid risk. Today we wanted to share how the...
  10. Announcing GDPR Compliance Manager in Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing GDPR Compliance Manager in Microsoft 365: The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which began as a regulatory requirement, is increasingly seen as a long-term opportunity to establish greater trust with customers and further unlock employee collaboration and productivity in many businesses. The intelligent...