Windows 10: Msinstaller, Microsoft-windows-immersive-shell and Office 2016 licensing

Discus and support Msinstaller, Microsoft-windows-immersive-shell and Office 2016 licensing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I recently downloaded Reimage Repair and it said Msinstaller, Microsoft-windows-immersive-SHEINMAINUSD SHEIN.VNSHEINMAINUSD SHEIN.VNJEMJEMCOM... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DaleClark, Aug 8, 2018.

1. DaleClark Win User

Msinstaller, Microsoft-windows-immersive-shell and Office 2016 licensing

I recently downloaded Reimage Repair and it said Msinstaller, Microsoft-windows-immersive-SHEINMAINUSD SHEIN.VNSHEINMAINUSD SHEIN.VNJEMJEMCOM JEMJEMCOMshell and Office 2016 licensing could be affecting my speed. How do I check to see if they are working properly?

:)

DaleClark, Aug 8, 2018

2. Microsoft Windows 10 Immersive Shell crashes

Microsoft-windows-immersive-shell for Windows 10 keeps crashing along with 'microsoftedgecp.exe' and 'shellexperiencehost.exe' How can I repair these?

MONSIEUR.JOHNWILLIAMS, Aug 8, 2018
  3. BSOD with error: microsoft-windows-immersive-shell has crashed

My windows 10 desktop keeps crashing more and more frequently with the BSOD containing the message "Microsoft-windows-immersive-shell has crashed". I have googled the message but can't find an answer to the problem. Has anyone run across this problem?

< Original Title: microsoft-windows-immersive-shell has crashed >

ChristianRC, Aug 8, 2018
  4. Msinstaller, Microsoft-windows-immersive-shell and Office 2016 licensing

BSOD with error: microsoft-windows-immersive-shell has crashed

windows-immersive-shell has crashed

hakkıçelik, Aug 8, 2018
Thema:

Msinstaller, Microsoft-windows-immersive-shell and Office 2016 licensing

1. Msinstaller, Microsoft-windows-immersive-shell and Office 2016 licensing - Similar Threads - Msinstaller Microsoft immersive

2. Kiosk Mode - Immersive Shell Tint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kiosk Mode - Immersive Shell Tint: My company is currently rolling out computers that are using the Win 10 Multi-app Kiosk mode. We've been researching, and even using ChatGPT, but have been unable to find a definitive answer for our question. The question we are trying to find an answer to is, can the...
  3. Kiosk Mode - Immersive Shell Tint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kiosk Mode - Immersive Shell Tint: My company is currently rolling out computers that are using the Win 10 Multi-app Kiosk mode. We've been researching, and even using ChatGPT, but have been unable to find a definitive answer for our question. The question we are trying to find an answer to is, can the...
  4. Kiosk Mode - Immersive Shell Tint

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. windows 11 Microsoft office-2016

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 Microsoft office-2016: I'm using windows 10 present , if i update windows10 to windows 11, is Microsoft office -2016 works on window 11 platform. Because my product having life time access if i update to windows 11 causes any issue with that ?...
  6. How to uninstall Microsoft Office 2016 volume license pack

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to uninstall Microsoft Office 2016 volume license pack: Hi, by mistake I installed the office2016 volume license pack, a tool which as I understood later is for KMS servers to configure etc, not for my personal pc. I use windows 10. There is nowhere any information by microsoft or others about how to uninstall it...or at least I...
  7. Reinstall Microsoft Office 2016

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstall Microsoft Office 2016: Hi, I have a laptop and I'm planning to replace my old ssd with a new one and I will reinstall windows 10. Do i need to uninstall my Microsoft Office 2016 before reinstalling windows 10? NOTE: I'm using one-off payment Microsoft Office Home & Student 2016 Thank you in...
  8. Loading Microsoft Office 2016

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Loading Microsoft Office 2016: just got a new pc. loading Microsoft Office 2016. it loads, but when i go to open an application i get an error message of Oxc004f200. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/loading-microsoft-office-2016/b5bc5391-841a-421e-8fef-b665edb4c86d"
  9. Microsoft Office 2016

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Office 2016: I purchased Office 2016 and had it installed on my Windows 10 platform. Now, Office 2016 is no longer installed. Why the heavy handed update removal of Office? Why do I have to repeatedly reinstall this software? Why do I have to repeatedly prove I purchased this...
  10. Microsoft Office 2016 3 User license

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Microsoft Office 2016 3 User license: I am trying to find a 3 (or multi) user license version of Microsoft Office 2016 but not having any luck. I know previous home and student versions of Office had a 3 user license but so far I'm not finding any for 2016. This needs to be for the UK. 55907

Users found this page by searching for:

1. immersive shell windows 10

2. microsoft-windows-immersive-shell windows server 2016