Windows 10: msn changed my files sent

Discus and support msn changed my files sent in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I wrote an email including a bunch of files that were all named individually - I had a reply where they had received them - I then send another email... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Pixie2(2), Sep 4, 2018.

1. Pixie2(2) Win User

msn changed my files sent

I wrote an email including a bunch of files that were all named individually - I had a reply where they had received them - I then send another email back in correspondence where that was acknowledged from them along with the fact of what they are & then a few days later I get another email where they had then received some other files with no names on that I had sent to my doctor - how has that happened? as that would have only been on via the msn email system unless there is some kind of glitch transferring from windows 7 to windows 10 when using the reply on an email conversation - I have now sent the files again separately hoping that they will receive the right ones

:)

Pixie2(2), Sep 4, 2018

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 4, 2018
  4. msn changed my files sent

MSN Weather App live tile keeps stopping

Hi,

Since you already completed the troubleshooting provided and it did not resolve the concern with the live tile of the MSN Weather app not updating, we suggest that you reset the MSN Weather app by following the steps below:

• Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings
      app and then select System from the list of options shown.
    • Under the System options menu, select the option on the left-hand panel labeled
      Apps & features.
    • Under Apps & features, scroll down through the list of apps installed on your computer and locate the
      Weather app.
    • Select the Weather app and then click on the link "Advanced options".
    • Once you have the "Advanced options" menu open, click on the button labeled "Reset".
    • Once you click on the "Reset" button another prompt will show up notifying you if you would like to complete the reset. Just click on the "Reset" button to complete the process.

Once you complete the steps provided, we suggest that you restart the computer first before you proceed to set up the MSN Weather app again and also verify if the live tile will update properly or not. If the steps still do not resolve your concern we suggest
    that you follow the steps on this
    link
    to provide feedback from within the app and provide as much detail as you can to resolve the concern. Refer to the section in the article labeled "Send ideas for improving the app" for the steps to submit your feedback.

Feel free to reach out to us for further concerns.

Jordan Dom, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

msn changed my files sent

1. msn changed my files sent - Similar Threads - msn changed files

2. was there a recent change to My MSN homepage?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    was there a recent change to My MSN homepage?: I got on my PC in the morning a few days ago and my MSN homepage format was a jumbled mess. I've tried to change it back but with no luck. I then tried searching to see if others had the same issue and I found none. So did something change, and if so, how do I change MY MSN...
  3. was there a recent change to My MSN homepage?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    was there a recent change to My MSN homepage?: I got on my PC in the morning a few days ago and my MSN homepage format was a jumbled mess. I've tried to change it back but with no luck. I then tried searching to see if others had the same issue and I found none. So did something change, and if so, how do I change MY MSN...
  4. My MSN Hime page has changed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My MSN Hime page has changed: My MSN homepage has changed but only on my iPhone 14. I want the one as before. My computer and iPad did not change and I’m very happy about that. How do I get my iPhone to look like it used to. Here is a screen shot of the way I want it to look: <Moved from Community Center>...
  5. My MSN Hime page has changed

My MSN Hime page has changed: My MSN homepage has changed but only on my iPhone 14. I want the one as before. My computer and iPad did not change and I’m very happy about that. How do I get my iPhone to look like it used to. Here is a screen shot of the way I want it to look: <Moved from Community Center>...
  6. Abrupt MSN Homepage change on Iphone

Abrupt MSN Homepage change on Iphone: Don't know exactly what's going on but the whole format of my MSN Homepage changed again overnight all by itself just like it did a few months ago! WTH? I spent a boatload of time talking with both Verizon & Microsoft trying to fix it then & it miraculously fixed itself...Is...
  7. Why are my sent emails not in the sent box?!

Why are my sent emails not in the sent box?!: Why are my sent emails not in the sent box? How do I fix this? I've followed the previous threads posted and everything appears to be checked off for this to work? No, they are not in the outbox either?...
  8. Failure of receiving sent emails to both msn. and outlook from Australia.

Failure of receiving sent emails to both msn. and outlook from Australia.: I would be grateful for any help in solving why emails sent from Australia to myself failed to deliver? The person received messages saying I had rejected her messages. Just typical hello Testing calling Australia as requested. Notifications on-page comment "We are aware...
  9. Has MSN settings changed?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Has MSN settings changed?: For the past 2 months, when starting MSN, I need to log into my MSN email, FaceBook every time? And I customize my MSN home page for just what I want to see, and I have to redo this every time? Has something changed with MSN? Anyone else having this issue? Have yet to get...
  10. MSN language changed to Arabic

in Windows 10 Customization
    MSN language changed to Arabic: Would like some kind of help I'm in Tripoli Libya and my laptop changed MSN language by it self into Arabic I need it in English. Thanks in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msn-language-changed-to-arabic/13bba970-1673-4411-bbe6-cf7206e48d94