Windows 10: MSN has new look for My Topics

Discus and support MSN has new look for My Topics in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I just went to MSN and clicked Windows 10 under My Topics I'm following and saw they have changed the page view format for the better. [img] 8986 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Cliff S, Jul 25, 2015.

1. Cliff S New Member

MSN has new look for My Topics

I just went to MSN and clicked Windows 10 under My Topics I'm following and saw they have changed the page view format for the better.

MSN has new look for My Topics [​IMG]

:)

Cliff S, Jul 25, 2015

2. MSN News App: Deleted Topics Keep Reappearing

I read news stories from the MSN News App on both my home computer and my phone. My home computer has the Windows 8.1 operating system. My phone is a Nokia 1020 and has the Windows 8.1 operating system. Recently, the MSN News App has been adding stories
    to my "Topics" section. When I delete the stories from the topics section (home computer), they disappear for a short time from both my home computer and phone app. Then within a couple hours, the stories reappear on both my home computer and phone. I can't
    find anything on the One Drive that might be restoring these topics. What is the permanent fix for deleting these stories? Thank you.

Leinenkugels, Jul 25, 2015
  3. latest update has changed my msn news topics to chinese

Hi Richard!

Thanks for writing on the Windows Phone forum.

If I have understood well, since your Lumia 930 has been updated topics on MSN News are shown in Chinese.

I would suggest you to send a feedback to Microsoft App Developer by MSA News.

Have a good day.

Salvatore S., Jul 25, 2015
Thema:

MSN has new look for My Topics

1. MSN has new look for My Topics - Similar Threads - MSN has Topics

2. During trial for New Outlook, my hotmail and msn email accounts were linked. MSN has...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    During trial for New Outlook, my hotmail and msn email accounts were linked. MSN has...: I have been using the New Outlook with both my MSN and Hotmail accounts linked. Yesterday the msn account disappeared and I can no longer toggle to the original outlook. the MSN account is still active....
  3. During trial for New Outlook, my hotmail and msn email accounts were linked. MSN has...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    During trial for New Outlook, my hotmail and msn email accounts were linked. MSN has...: I have been using the New Outlook with both my MSN and Hotmail accounts linked. Yesterday the msn account disappeared and I can no longer toggle to the original outlook. the MSN account is still active....
  4. Can I make the new MSN hompage similar to the old one? All the topics are everywhere. I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I make the new MSN hompage similar to the old one? All the topics are everywhere. I...: All the topics aren't grouped together with the new MSN homepage. How do I get them grouped like they used to be? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-make-the-new-msn-hompage-similar-to-the-old/8be9389c-3ff8-452f-8877-1e9c5ecfe3f5
  5. Can I make the new MSN hompage similar to the old one? All the topics are everywhere. I...

Can I make the new MSN hompage similar to the old one? All the topics are everywhere. I...: All the topics aren't grouped together with the new MSN homepage. How do I get them grouped like they used to be? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-make-the-new-msn-hompage-similar-to-the-old/8be9389c-3ff8-452f-8877-1e9c5ecfe3f5
  6. My MSN Hime page has changed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My MSN Hime page has changed: My MSN homepage has changed but only on my iPhone 14. I want the one as before. My computer and iPad did not change and I’m very happy about that. How do I get my iPhone to look like it used to. Here is a screen shot of the way I want it to look: <Moved from Community Center>...
  7. My MSN Hime page has changed

My MSN Hime page has changed: My MSN homepage has changed but only on my iPhone 14. I want the one as before. My computer and iPad did not change and I’m very happy about that. How do I get my iPhone to look like it used to. Here is a screen shot of the way I want it to look: <Moved from Community Center>...
  8. Has MSN settings changed?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Has MSN settings changed?: For the past 2 months, when starting MSN, I need to log into my MSN email, FaceBook every time? And I customize my MSN home page for just what I want to see, and I have to redo this every time? Has something changed with MSN? Anyone else having this issue? Have yet to get...
  9. Shared bandwidth. Has this topic been covered on here ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Shared bandwidth. Has this topic been covered on here ?: This may be really old news (sorry if it is) but I've not turned anything up using TenForums search facility. Have we covered or discussed this anywhere. http://thenextweb.com/microsoft/2015...eople-updates/ 11916
  10. First look at the new universal MSN apps for Windows 10 Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    First look at the new universal MSN apps for Windows 10 Mobile: Microsoft's new universal Windows MSN apps have been out for Windows 10 PC for a few weeks now, but we are now seeing them arrive for phones as well. MSN Weather, News, Sports and Money all have the new design that ditches pivots for split-view menus. Indeed, all the new...