Windows 10: MSN Money App

Discus and support MSN Money App in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm having difficulty with the MSN Money App since I unpinned it from the Start menu. It does not show up in the app list. When I either find it with a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PJLLB, Aug 25, 2015.

1. PJLLB Win User

MSN Money App

I'm having difficulty with the MSN Money App since I unpinned it from the Start menu. It does not show up in the app list. When I either find it with a search either on the desktop or in the Store (both of which give me the same Store results) the app shows installed. But when I launch it, the app opens and then immediately closed.

This issue happens only with my main Windows profile (a local account). When I use a test local account, MSN Money works fine. vAny thoughts?

:)

PJLLB, Aug 25, 2015
  2. lintekPC Win User

MSN Money App version 4.21.2212 doesn't launch from the Start Menu

MSN Money version 4.21.2212 doesn't launch from the Start Menu. It opens the Store App instead to the MSN Money app install page of the Store.

lintekPC, Aug 25, 2015
  3. Portfolio holdings

Hi,

Are you using MSN Money app from years ago or the New MSN Money App (Windows 10/8.1) or the Money App at MSN.com?

If you click on Quick List. in MSN.com app, you will see Help & Feedback links. Use either of those tor assistance. Using Feedback will send to Support any issues you're facing with the app. This applies to MSN App In Windows 10/8.1 as well.

Smittychat., Aug 25, 2015
Thema:

MSN Money App

1. MSN Money App - Similar Threads - MSN Money App

2. Money app will not launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Money app will not launch: When I try to launch Money, it does not complete the launch. I have it pinned to Start https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/money-app-will-not-launch/0a6cb105-5c6d-4001-bb8a-8dd4884819c4
  3. MSN Weather App Bug

MSN Weather App Bug: In the MSN Weather App, it shows "Cloudy" on Fahrenheit, but it shows "Light Rain" on Celsius. Why is that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msn-weather-app-bug/f31cdab2-c9f5-455a-b83e-16f87f86e9b2
  4. LOG out of MSN for an app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    LOG out of MSN for an app: Need to log out of MSN for an app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/log-out-of-msn-for-an-app/6188df90-e5e9-4ef8-a953-ada051c82732
  5. msn news app

msn news app: I'm using windows 10 and after a recent update my msn news app stopped working all of the other news apps I have seem to be fine sports, weather and the finance news app all work I've uninstalled reinstalled several times and all I get is an error has occurred try refreshing....
  6. Money app in windows 10.

Money app in windows 10.: I lost the Money app in windows 10. How do I get it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-money/money-app-in-windows-10/366c01a9-a0b6-4d27-9691-e6fa8e56fd0a
  7. MSN Weather App not updating.

MSN Weather App not updating.: Anybody else's Weather App refusing to update? Mine's been showing the same temperature and conditions for the last 3 days. Its the same for multiple computers so I think the problem is with the data feed rather than the app. Just figured out that the problem is with...
  8. Money App - Watchlist Deleted!

Money App - Watchlist Deleted!: I find the Money app one of the more useful apps, particularly the Watchlist to keep an eye on preferred shares. I noticed today my Watchlist was empty and there are feedback reports confirming the same behaviour. I guess this is another sloppy software engineering effort by...
  9. App update issues - 'Give us a few minutes' MSN Money, News, Netflix

App update issues - 'Give us a few minutes' MSN Money, News, Netflix: This morning their were updates in app store for MSN Money, Sport and News. All updated fine. This evening I ran check for updates and MSN Money, MSN News (again) and also Netflix are offered. But every time I try to update them I get 'Give Us a Few Minutes' Something Went...
  10. Money App

Money App: When I open the app I get the message: Service is currently not available Please try later This has been happening since I update my desktop from Windows 8.1. It worked on 8.1 I went to the Store, searched for Money and when the app MSN.Money displayed and I clicked...