Windows 10: MSN Money App

Discus and support MSN Money App in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm having difficulty with the MSN Money App since I unpinned it from the Start menu. It does not show up in the app list. When I either find it with a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PJLLB, Aug 25, 2015.

1. PJLLB Win User

MSN Money App

I'm having difficulty with the MSN Money App since I unpinned it from the Start menu. It does not show up in the app list. When I either find it with a search either on the desktop or in the Store (both of which give me the same Store results) the app shows installed. But when I launch it, the app opens and then immediately closed.

This issue happens only with my main Windows profile (a local account). When I use a test local account, MSN Money works fine. vAny thoughts?

:)

PJLLB, Aug 25, 2015
  2. lintekPC Win User

MSN Money App version 4.21.2212 doesn't launch from the Start Menu

MSN Money version 4.21.2212 doesn't launch from the Start Menu. It opens the Store App instead to the MSN Money app install page of the Store.

lintekPC, Aug 25, 2015
  3. Portfolio holdings

Hi,

Are you using MSN Money app from years ago or the New MSN Money App (Windows 10/8.1) or the Money App at MSN.com?

If you click on Quick List. in MSN.com app, you will see Help & Feedback links. Use either of those tor assistance. Using Feedback will send to Support any issues you're facing with the app. This applies to MSN App In Windows 10/8.1 as well.

Smittychat., Aug 25, 2015
Thema:

MSN Money App

1. MSN Money App - Similar Threads - MSN Money App

2. Lost Portfolio/Watchlist in MSN Money

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost Portfolio/Watchlist in MSN Money: Using Google Chrome, I lost my portfolios/watchlist in MSN Money yesterday and has not returned. This has happened in the past but always comes back later in the day or the next day. The drop down in the upper left hand corner had several portfolios and now all are missing. I...
  3. MSN Money app and World Markets page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSN Money app and World Markets page: On Windows 10 the App displays blank page here. I reinstalled and still nothing. Any genuine help to fix is appreciated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msn-money-app-and-world-markets-page/7e6c0d67-5964-409b-860c-804f0bc650ad
  4. MSN Money app and World Markets page

MSN Money app and World Markets page: On Windows 10 the App displays blank page here. I reinstalled and still nothing. Any genuine help to fix is appreciated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msn-money-app-and-world-markets-page/7e6c0d67-5964-409b-860c-804f0bc650ad
  5. MSN Money and Weather Do Not Show in Apps List

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSN Money and Weather Do Not Show in Apps List: I'm migrating to a new email and currently have two users old email and new on my laptop.When I list the apps for the new user Money and Weather are missing as are some MS games. Do these need to be reinstalled under the new userid even though its on the same physical...
  6. MSN Money and Weather Do Not Show in Apps List

MSN Money and Weather Do Not Show in Apps List: I'm migrating to a new email and currently have two users old email and new on my laptop.When I list the apps for the new user Money and Weather are missing as are some MS games. Do these need to be reinstalled under the new userid even though its on the same physical...
  7. MSN/ MONEY TRANSACTION TAB MISSING

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MSN/ MONEY TRANSACTION TAB MISSING: TRANSACTION TAB MISSING ON MSMONEY PORTFOLIO MANAGER SINCE LAST UPDATE FRI 3/12/21 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msn-money-transaction-tab-missing/c5d46506-b5f2-4512-9eba-ef302d8cadb1
  8. msn money

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    msn money: the currency convertor is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msn-money/aea52d4f-8c53-4451-aad0-130b23371765
  9. MSN Money App problem (NOT Microsoft money the program)

MSN Money App problem (NOT Microsoft money the program): I use MSN money app, it works great except: Once I add a stock symbol to the list and later sell that sock, I want to remove it from the watch list. The white star does the removal, yet on the next refresh, it appears again. This is happening to only 2 stocks on the list....
  10. MSN Money APP - how to remove and add another watchlist

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MSN Money APP - how to remove and add another watchlist: This is the MSN Money app, not My Microsoft money program. I want to remove and add a new watch list. Stocks on present watch list can be removed but appear on next refresh. Delete means to remove permanently to me, but they reappear....