Windows 10: msn question

Discus and support msn question in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; How to I prevent outlook automatic log in from msn I want to fill in address and password my self ? But now when I click outlook it automatically... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by walleyeblugill, Jan 7, 2017.

1. msn question

How to I prevent outlook automatic log in from msn I want to fill in address and password my self ?
    But now when I click outlook it automatically opens my mail ?
    Thank you

:)

walleyeblugill, Jan 7, 2017
  2. EMoMoney Win User

Pocket MSN question

I've tried searching for an answer to this, but I cannot seem to find an answer.

Has anybody been able to figure out how to delete messages from the hotmail/msn server using Pocket MSN? When I delete the messages from my Pocket PC, they just reappear on the next send/receive.

EMoMoney, Jan 7, 2017
  3. Pocket MSN question

lol

Thanks for posting your success!

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Jan 7, 2017
  4. Kari Win User

msn question

Next time you open outlook.com, sign out (click your avatar on top right corner to open menu, select Sign out). When opening outlook.com then*again it will ask your credentials.

Do not select Keep me signed in (screenshot below) when asked for password if you want to sign in manually each time!

msn question [​IMG]

Kari, Jan 7, 2017
  5. Logged out went back outlook took me to the original login screen did nothing
    on the 3rd time I hit outlook on msn and it automatically opened my e mail again
    without entering a password by passed the login screen I am puzzled

walleyeblugill, Jan 7, 2017
  6. Kari Win User
    If that didn't stick, you need to sign out from outlook.com every time you are finished with checking your mail. Every time.

Kari, Jan 7, 2017
  7. torre Win User
    Are you using the Microsoft Acct to log in on your computer ? A change to a regular acct may solve the issue.

torre, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

msn question

1. msn question - Similar Threads - msn question

2. Installing MSN on a new computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing MSN on a new computer: MSN says that it is loaded on my new computer with Windows 10 and I should sign in, but there is no butterfly or MSN program listed where I can sign in. What can I do?...
  3. Google Chrome Opening a MSN page on Starting My Computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Google Chrome Opening a MSN page on Starting My Computer: Hi all, Since yesterday whenever I turn on my PC Google Chrome (which is my default brower) automatically opens a MSN web page. This is very annoying as I don't always want chrome to open, and I do not want to see the MSN website. Does anyone know how to stop this...
  4. loging in to msn web page with butter fly logo

in Cortana
    loging in to msn web page with butter fly logo: sir.my lap top is a Microsoft surface ,I cant open the web page msn with the butterfly logo, this I a recent problem. I used to be able to it before any help advice. thanks...
  5. How do i stop the pop up video bottom right corner in msn?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do i stop the pop up video bottom right corner in msn?: How do i stop pop up video every time i use msn.uk. really fed up with it now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-the-pop-up-video-bottom-right-corner/536072e9-1eb9-4e0c-a95c-8d03f2b04382
  6. Has MSN settings changed?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Has MSN settings changed?: For the past 2 months, when starting MSN, I need to log into my MSN email, FaceBook every time? And I customize my MSN home page for just what I want to see, and I have to redo this every time? Has something changed with MSN? Anyone else having this issue? Have yet to get...
  7. Error in MSN. Goldersexyz server came up with a phone number . 18442591803. Nothing will...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Error in MSN. Goldersexyz server came up with a phone number . 18442591803. Nothing will...: Red screen that stated my bank account had been hacked. I have no bank account on line. This screen won't go away https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-in-msn-goldersexyz-server-came-up-with-a/1df757a8-f411-49dd-bbc1-a7a4cdd8c865"
  8. msn premium email

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    msn premium email: How do I get back after losing it because I did a recovery? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msn-premium-email/9b789415-a553-4d99-ac8e-cffd400ab07e
  9. When I go to MSN Videos They will not play on my screen

When I go to MSN Videos They will not play on my screen: When I go to MSN Videos They will not play on my screen. I'm missing a lot of my favorites so can someone help! THANKS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/videos/1fa5f717-0485-4034-b3b8-e4a12db3c69f
  10. Can Connect to Internet, but Shows That I Have No Internet and Redirecting To MSN

Can Connect to Internet, but Shows That I Have No Internet and Redirecting To MSN: So.. I have a really strange problem here. I was playing multiplayer games like usual, and after rebooting the system, this happens. It says that my hotspot doesn't have any internet connection, meanwhile It redirects to MSN and can actually using the browser like usual.. but...